Race and IQ -

Oglooger

God isn't dead!BUT I'LL GET THAT BASTARD SOME DAY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's the dirty little secret.

Let's say it was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that one race is more intelligent than the other, ok, but guess what? That still wouldn't mean violence or mistreatment of a certain people is justified.

It would mean that maybe society should be restructured for what's best for everyone, but it wouldn't mean genocide is the answer, every race has a right to their existence on this planet (and to be fair, that includes white people too)

I will never not be uncomfortable with violent "day of the rope" type fantasies, I do think the reality of race, whatever it is, should be looked at in a clear eyed and honest way without political baggage, but the answers certainly don't lie in violence.
the Day of the Rope was mostly an American fantasy invented by Dr Pierce for a shitty pulp novel, and the KKK being faggots, so you're pretty much spot on.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
Most people already know that Africans are inclined towards a lower I.Q. What most people don't know is that they actually don't care. Society doesn't have to argue against it for them or give them patronizing comments (but you're so athletic). Most blacks in the U.S especially don't really have an interest in education. Low I.Q aside, most flat out are not interested.

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Treat people as individuals first and foremost, anyone that loses sight of that be it from a left wing or right wing angle is in the wrong.
I said it before and I'll say it again. Use the right level of magnification.

The main thing that happens when you delete our data on race and IQ, is that the only other interpretation of the different results between groups becomes racism. There are no other interpretations that remain. And somehow there it's okay to apply group analysis to prove the existance of racism. But when it comes to other analysis, it has to be done at the individual level.

If you can only examine things at individual level, you can not ever look at group results. You can't look at men being more prevalent rapists, you can't look at women having lower sentencing for the same crimes, you can't look at structural problems with casting couch hollywood and only approach it on a case by case basis.

I couldn't warn my kid about gypsy's. Yes, I'm sure that too is very racist. I've had four crimes commited against me by gypsy's and only one civil conversation. The civil conversation was when a gypsy woman complained about gypsy's facing prejudice and that everybody said they steal. And then another customer warned me that she had been stuffing her bag with our fruit and when we turned over her bag it was full of our fruit.

So the one time I trusted and gave benefit of the doubt it was taken advantage of. Should I continue to treat them as individuals and pretend not to notice when someone is a gypsy? Or should I take reasonable precaution and make the path to earning my trust longer?

The world is complex and you can never know everything. Certainly you can't deal with mass migration by "treating them as individuals". It makes sense to compare group differences, because it will result in group results.

The same goes for more mutable characteristics than IQ: there's a reason some businesses require spanish speaking of employees and it isn't because individual americans decided to prefer to be served in spanish.

And you don't have to agree with my views on immigration either; nor my views on iq or on racism.

But you should stop using the wrong level of magnification. You can't look at how gasses act and the differences between them if you are only allowed to look at a single molecule at a time. And you can't predict how even gasses with slightly different mass will end up acting differently, combusting differently and so on. And then you can't look at groups of humans and predict group aggregate behaviour (for whatever grouping gives the most accurate identification and prediction combination).

To say you can only look at individual level is just a thoughtstopping technique. It's either intellectual ineptitude or intellectual dishonesty to engage in it. You shouldn't do it.

Last edited:

#zzz

kiwifarms.net
Are races with lower IQ worth less than those of higher IQ?
When the whole "Race Realists" thing comes up it's usually a front for White supremacy. Because why would you value peoples purely on IQ? I'd rather a stupid friendly neighbor than a High IQ Murderer Neighbor. And a White supremacist is usually proving themselves on the low end of the IQ bell curve themselves, because statisically Jews and Asians score higher on IQ tests, therefore you have to come to the conclusion that you aren't the master race. So basically they just owned themselves.

HensKenKline

kiwifarms.net
"Worth less" implies that there's only one valid measure of worth, which doesn't ring very true. It really depends on the context. Worth less as programmers, engineers and mathematicians? Pretty much. Worth less as some kind of overarching and objective measure without context? That's pretty hard to argue for. And as others have pointed out, you're talking about averages. There's really dumb white people and really smart niggers out there, but there's gonna be more white geniuses than black ones.

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When the whole "Race Realists" thing comes up it's usually a front for White supremacy. Because why would you value peoples purely on IQ? I'd rather a stupid friendly neighbor than a High IQ Murderer Neighbor. And a White supremacist is usually proving themselves on the low end of the IQ bell curve themselves, because statisically Jews and Asians score higher on IQ tests, therefore you have to come to the conclusion that you aren't the master race. So basically they just owned themselves.
So many leaps of logic here.

Just stems from the smear that every white advocate must be, by definition a white supremacist. Suddenly the thoughtstopping technique I described is no longer applied. No longer do we look at individual stances, no longer do we treat it as individuals. Suddenly we have to look at it as a group and the dangers that group represents.

Let's look at it from a distance. How would we know that race realism is mostly a dishonest front?

Last edited:

#zzz

kiwifarms.net
"Worth less" implies that there's only one valid measure of worth, which doesn't ring very true. It really depends on the context. Worth less as programmers, engineers and mathematicians? Pretty much. Worth less as some kind of overarching and objective measure without context? That's pretty hard to argue for. And as others have pointed out, you're talking about averages. There's really dumb white people and really smart niggers out there, but there's gonna be more white geniuses than black ones.
Yeah but talking about engineers and scientists, you've already assumed these people have the discipline or the desire to pursue those fields. Someone can be intelligent and lazy or intelligent and undisciplined or unambitious. Just because someone passes some intelligence bar, means they will by default be successful. There are plenty of slow witted hardworking people very successful in their fields right now.

Just stems from the smear that every white advocate must be, by definition a white supremacist.
I said usually not always.

HensKenKline

kiwifarms.net
Yeah but talking about engineers and scientists, you've already assumed these people have the discipline or the desire to pursue those fields. Someone can be intelligent and lazy or intelligent and undisciplined or unambitious. Just because someone passes some intelligence bar, means they will by default be successful. There are plenty of slow witted hardworking people very successful in their fields right now.
Sure, but high enough IQ is like the basic prerequisite for some stuff. No matter how disciplined you are, you're just not gonna make it in some fields if you don't have that.

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And I have yet to see an adult black male shoplift. Or white male, for that matter. Not saying it doesn't happen. Just that I haven't seen it.
Nor should you. You're not gonna see anyone stealing if they're any good at it. The people you noticed are the ones getting caught, the amateurs, the women, children, and old ladies (lol) that you mentioned.

As far as crimes go, if you look at statistics you will notice some patterns that start to emerge racially. Blacks tend to commit more violent crimes than anyone else, whereas latinos are the leaders in sexual deviant type crimes like child molestation and incest.

#zzz

kiwifarms.net
Read my question at the end and you see that's exactly how I read it. Or better yet, try to answer the question.
Well I was going by the OP. Which was pretty blatant.

Sure, but high enough IQ is like the basic prerequisite for some stuff. No matter how disciplined you are, you're just not gonna make it in some fields if you don't have that.
Sure, but realistically you can't have a nation of Scientists, you still need ditch diggers, and truck drivers, and people that don't just leave their because they can't stand doing anymore physics equations in their head just to stave off boredom.

Plus no Government in the world wants a population of high IQ people. As Gore Vidal said "Why would the people in power want an intelligent and informed public?". If anything their goal and the goal of corporations, would be to decrease the amount of IQ and reliable information the public can access, because that would allow them easier control and easier marketability towards them.

HensKenKline

kiwifarms.net
Sure, but realistically you can't have a nation of Scientists, you still need ditch diggers, and truck drivers, and people that don't just leave their because they can't stand doing anymore physics equations in their head just to stave off boredom.

Plus no Government in the world wants a population of high IQ people. As Gore Vidal said "Why would the people in power want an intelligent and informed public?". If anything their goal and the goal of corporations, would be to decrease the amount of IQ and reliable information the public can access, because that would allow them easier control and easier marketability towards them.
Oh for sure, I agree on all counts. Incidentally, an evil evil person might suggest that this is why governments make an effort to import a lot of people from low IQ regions and give them positions of social power over the native population.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
My opinion is that it's possible but also I think cultural values and discrimination can potentially influence these things. It could be simultaneously true that discrimination is holding some people back and that they may have lower intelligence.

North Eastern Asians have the highest IQs in the world (are Ashkenaim higher or them?). But the cultural revolution destroyed all the high moral and cultural Chinese values and now Chinese act like total savages. At Shangahi Disney they let their kids shit on ground, trampled a garden, robbed a balloon guy, attacked a guy in a costume, graffiti'd a light post, you could go on. They mobbed a Costco. If Blacks did this people would say it proved their mental inferiority.

Or you could give the example of women in orchestras and many other professions. Women were virtually barred from centuries for participating in orchestras. They were explicitly or implicitly male-only. Vienna Philharmonic banned women until 1997. Now US orchestras are up to 37% women. It's been studies that blind auditions - the person is hidden from the view of the judges by a curtain usually - increased the percentage of women being hired.

So I think it could be cultural effects and discrimination to an extent. Almost all the studies on these race IQ difference are done by literal white supremacists who also always seem to strongly dislike women as well. I know in terms of what these guys have said about women, I've read very convincing studies by less obviously biased researchers that didn't match their conclusions.

The link directly above your link, in google, disputes the conclusion of your link.

Reactions: Coleman Francis

Rice Is Ready

Mmmm, red velvet
kiwifarms.net
Yeah but I see that as just inflaming things, I wonder whats the point? By having this debate? Segregation? Race War? The South shall rise again? Start murdering people with downs? Enslave stupid inbred white yokels? Is that what people want? I dunno.
Yeah maaaan nothing matters just let negros kill and rape your family. Segregation is a good start and most blacks would be for it.

#zzz

kiwifarms.net
Yeah maaaan nothing matters just let negros kill and rape your family. Segregation is a good start and most blacks would be for it.
Okay so let's take this theoretically that they pass a law segregating blacks. So now you have to determine how black is black and start blood testing people for it, start breaking up multiracial families, then you have to wonder so is black entertainment segregated as well? Cultural influence? I can see you clearly thought this through.

• Autistic
Reactions: Rice Is Ready

Rice Is Ready

Mmmm, red velvet
kiwifarms.net
Okay so let's take this theoretically that they pass a law segregating blacks. So now you have to determine how black is black and start blood testing people for it, start breaking up multiracial families, then you have to wonder so is black entertainment segregated as well? Cultural influence? I can see you clearly thought this through.
No you fucking don't idiot you just look at them😂 am I speaking to Sargon right now?? If you can't tell a black from a white by looking at them you should end yourself. Also black cultural influence has been nothing but negative and is the reason we have wiggers. It promotes criminal behavior and glorifies it.

#zzz

kiwifarms.net
No you fucking don't idiot you just look at them😂 am I speaking to Sargon right now?? If you can't tell a black from a white by looking at them you should end yourself. Also black cultural influence has been nothing but negative and is the reason we have wiggers. It promotes criminal behavior and glorifies it.
okay black or white since you will be the new boss of who is black or not.

black.jpg

• Dumb
Reactions: Coleman Francis
Tags
None