Race and IQ -

#zzz

kiwifarms.net
Some kind of abomination. Put it on an island where it won't bother anybody. I guess mutts will need their own space since neither side is very accepting of them.
Now we need a special island? Whos gonna pay for the mutt island? Whos gonna pay to segregate everyone? You think the majority of the public would vote for someone running on this platform? What world are you in.

• Autistic
Reactions: Rice Is Ready

Rice Is Ready

Mmmm, red velvet
kiwifarms.net
Now we need a special island? Whos gonna pay for the mutt island? Whos gonna pay to segregate everyone? You think the majority of the public would vote for someone running on this platform? What world are you in.
Who's gonna pay to segregate everyone? I'm guessing the tax payers like they did before. You're acting like it's never been done before and will never work when it already has happened and was better than what we have now. There used to be a black Wallstreet now they just have EBT and BET. We already pay to house and feed these dumb niggers anyway it'd be better to just pay for a walled off "Escape From New York" style area to stuff them niggas in. Also Trump's platform was building a wall between us and savage south America. Marcus Garvey received an outpouring of support when he tried to bring all the negros back to Africa as well. White people don't want to be around black people and vice versa. We will never get along as a people.

#zzz

kiwifarms.net
I guess everything that ever happened in history needs to be verified by a time traveler to match your autistic standards?
So what you are saying is, today if a candidate rolled out a segregated population bill, based on racial IQ, the majority of people would be for it, as well as "mutt island"?

Rice Is Ready

Mmmm, red velvet
kiwifarms.net
So what you are saying is, today if a candidate rolled out a segregated population bill, based on racial IQ, the majority of people would be for it, as well as "mutt island"?
Why don't you make a poll? Like I said Trump won.

Non-Expert!

Check your immunoprivelege.
kiwifarms.net
This is a prime example of trolling, to the Nth degree.

Why the hell do we need to segregate non-White from the rest of the US population?
What is so great about White people, anyway?
Not quite getting the reasoning here, or the purpose behind such a drastic move.
Or even more to the point, the justification for such a cruel proposal, even in jest.

Rice Is Ready

Mmmm, red velvet
kiwifarms.net
You seem to think like hardcore Democrats that Trump = Nazism. Instead of nationalism and economic protectionism.
Ok than just segregate niggers for "economic protectionism" and stop crying already nigger lover.

Why the hell do we need to segregate non-White from the rest of the US population?
Not quite getting the reasoning here, or the purpose behind such a drastic move.
Or even more to the point, the justification for such a cruel proposal, even in jest.
No we need to segregate negros only. Everyone else seems to be getting along together just fine. Whites, Asians, Hispanics, Arabs, and Jews don't want to live around blacks. And it's not because white people are great or whatever your saying it's so good innocent people don't get robbed, raped, or murdered by impulsive 70 IQ subhuman sambos. What do we even have to gain by sharing society with these monkeys? We're basically the negros babysitters seeing as they can't feed and house themselves or stop reproducing when they can't take care of the current brood.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
Before we can definitively declare that one race is inferior to the other because of different IQ scores, we have to know what it is we have actually measured and whether we have measured it properly. Then we have to define "race", because most people are mixed race, even the white supremacists.

So, though experiment: assume skin color is the only characteristic we care about. Measure the IQs of 10,000 people and then classify them based on how much melanin is in their skin (minimum, some, medium, lots, maximum). Now you can judge people. Or can you?

I personally think that IQ tests are valid as long as they are the ones that are normed across a large sample. The second revision Stanford-Binet with IQs in the 200's (like Marilyn vos Savant) is BS. Those scores are based on some false premises that are then extrapolated into pure nonsense.

Still, every IQ test I've ever taken* relies at least partially on a set of skills that get better with practice. If I give you a letter and one minute to list as many words as possible starting with that letter, will you score higher if you grew up reading novels? How about comic books? How about blog posts? If I give you a sequence of numbers and ask you to figure out the one that is missing, will you score higher if you went to a private elementary school in the suburbs? How about a chaotic public elementary school in a big city?

IQ is only part of the picture. It's not the totality of intelligence. When given a novel problem they have never seen before, the most intelligent human beings will figure it out and make progress on it. The poor kids who patiently teach themselves stuff from books while the world burns around them are way smarter than the rich kids who ace the SATs.

What have we measured? One subset of intelligence. Have we measured it properly? Until we can control for all the factors that may affect IQ scores (and being depressed about your shit hole of a life is one of them), we don't know.

* administered by psychologists, not the BS ones you find online

JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE READ

It's crazy to me that you most of you have literally spent longer WRITING YOUR IDIOTIC POSTS on this subject than you have reading the Wiki article on g.

• Feels
Reactions: Fek and Lemmingwise

Rice Is Ready

Mmmm, red velvet
kiwifarms.net
So you like Trump huh? Enjoy him while he lasts because you can say goodbye to MAGA policies once whites become a minority. Demographics are destiny, and you'll learn it sooner or later.
No way man, Trump's gonna redpill all the blacks by repeating >muh lowest unemployment over and over again. We'll see the return of the traditional negro family in no time!

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
No way man, Trump's gonna redpill all the blacks by repeating >muh lowest unemployment over and over again. We'll see the return of the traditional negro family in no time!
Who needs whiny, entitled, opioid-addicted wypipo when you have #blexit, #jexit, and #WalkAway?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Rice Is Ready

#zzz

kiwifarms.net

I think it's important to lay out exactly what these people are proposing so you can see how absurd it is.

Non-Expert!

Check your immunoprivelege.
kiwifarms.net
I think it's important to lay out exactly what these people are proposing so you can see how absurd it is.
I, for one, don't want to live like that. People of African descent are part of our New World heritage. They are also educated and trained in our system and a lot is invested in them. Why do we need to speak in broad, sweeping generalizations, and in such disparaging terms, because of a few bad actors?

There is no way such a move would be legal. What are you going to do? Forcibly uproot Blacks from property they own, and jobs they were hired to do, to segregate them geographically? How about people who serve in law enforcement and military? Should they just courageously and gracefully blast themselves off to some distant island?

Come on, this has to be trolling. Or a twisted fantasy by-product of very sheltered individuals.

Tags
None