Careercow Rachel Dolezal / Nkechi Amare Diallo - White Person & Liar

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

littlebiscuits

mean girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So a few months ago, Katsukitty was all, hey! we should search the news for more potential lolcows. Well, I don't consider the daily mail "news" per say, but I do consider it funny, so let's do this thing.

Rachel Dolezal is a white person. In possibly the most hilarious viral news story - A leader of a local NAACP (" National Association for the Advancement of Colored People") has been exposed as a white person.

2DjTL.jpg
> Rachel as a teen- note the whiteness

xB46z.jpg
> Rachel now - and my ladies from the foreverkailyn thread can tell you- that's a fake tan, some dark foundation, and a perm.

Rachel took years to construct her trans-racial lie. She made up fake parents. She invented a fake child hood. She refused to talk to her parents for years, and when she finally did, she had a fake "black" accent, and pretended not to know them.

One of the better articles says that her parents believe her infatuation with black people began when they adopted her baby siblings (who are black )when she was a teenager. She later pretended that these children where her children. They were not amused by the lie.

Also, I want you guys to understand - she's not just claiming to be black: she's claiming to have grown up in tribal Africa, bow hunting for food and living in mud huts. Remember: these people are her parents.

Nevcw.jpg

EDIT: she also claims to have a child, but doesn't. One of her adopted brothers lived with her for a while when he was a teen. However, she claims to have raised him from birth (which is impossible given her age and time frame for other lies) and that her husband was abusive towards them both and once threw the baby across the room. Again, they had no children and no babies even lived in the house with them.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-dolezal-lied-black-parents-article-1.2255743

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/13/u...resident-accused-of-lying-about-her-race.html

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/spokane-...al-falsely-portrays-herself-black-family-says

EDIT:

tTM3d.jpg

YOU DON'T SAY

Last edited:

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She also faked having cancer. Forgot that part.

It's pretty funny online. You have some bending over backwards trying to defend her on SJW grounds for some reason (ignoring that she's completely batshit, says she lived in Africa and hunted with a bow and arrow, while her family visited Africa for several years, she never joined them and has never been) and the you have trolls and "conservatives" throwing out that how is this different from Jenner? She's just transethnic!

It's hilarious.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
My lord. How long has this been going on for? I mean sure, it's one thing to make up this sort of horsehonky over the internet. But to actually be the leader of a group and make up those lies? That has to be one sick bitch to be able to pull this off.

But I think the big question here is "What'll happen to her next?"

Yellow Yam Scam

I'm Russian, doctor. We understand these things.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, I want you guys to understand - she's not just claiming to be black: she's claiming to have grown up in tribal Africa, bow hunting for food and living in mud huts. Remember: these people are her parents.

This isn't actually true - she claimed to have lived in a teepee and hunted for food with a bow and arrow in Colorado or Montana (Depending on what source you're reading) back when she was making the less spurious claim that she was Native American. Her parents confirmed that they, themselves, lived in a teepee at one point, but it was before she was born.

(http://guardianlv.com/2015/06/naacp-leader-rachel-dolezal-faked-being-black/)
(http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-dolezal-lied-black-parents-article-1.2255743)

It makes you wonder how she got into the leadership position she got into. Did anyone ever stop to say: "Hey, this person's past stories are kind of fishy and she hasn't any proof to back them up"?

The NAACP in Spokane was essentially non-existent before her. It had just sort of died out in the 90s and she brought it back with herself as the leader and successfully applied to become NAACP ombudsman (Unconfirmed: The rumor on Twitter is that she was the only applicant.)

One of the more interesting things about bureaucracy in very liberal cities is the sheer amount of political positions, both elected and unelected, that are created, many of which are free for the taking to anyone who gives enough of a shit to "run" for them. There's actually an underground subculture of people who try to get as many of these positions as possible in as many places as they are eligible in order to make their resumes look good.

(http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2015/jun/12/naacp-presidents-claims-about-background-disputed/)

She definitely seems like the Brianna Wu variety of scam artist - a self-starter who could probably be a real success in something if she just had a few more skills and a lot less crazy.

Last edited:
R

RP 520

kiwifarms.net
My lord. How long has this been going on for? I mean sure, it's one thing to make up this sort of horsehonky over the internet. But to actually be the leader of a group and make up those lies? That has to be one sick bitch to be able to pull this off.

But I think the big question here is "What'll happen to her next?"

She'll lose all credibility, support, and be shunned in the public eye. Though being the pathological liar and narcissist she seems to be, she will, instead of realizing she's wrong, open a tumblr, patreon, become a tumblrina and garner new supporters there since they would be the only ones to buy this shit.

Cynical

The world sucks? Good.
kiwifarms.net
She definitely seems like the Brianna Wu variety of scam artist - a real self-starter who could probably be a real success in something if she just had a few skills and a lot less crazy.

Wu is a hell of a lot better at suppressing the elephant in the room. That's partially dumb luck, but I have to give Wu credit for pulling off a better masquerade as something they're not than this jackass.

Also, I just read over the amount of horseshit she built up around her trans-black lie, and wow, girl went WAY overboard trying to legitimize herself as black. Had she toned down some of the crazier shit and been a tad more discreet, she might have pulled it off better.

deadson

kiwifarms.net
Fucking hell, I hate when my city is famous for lolcows. :(

Edit; Essentially shit has hit the fan here concerning her, all of her scheduled appointments and events has been canceled till investigators are through with her.

http://www.krem.com/
In case people feel like looking at the local news about her.

2nd Edit; I knew I'd see this on the farms as soon as I saw this on the news...

Last edited:

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
She'll lose all credibility, support, and be shunned in the public eye. Though being the pathological liar and narcissist she seems to be, she will, instead of realizing she's wrong, open a tumblr, patreon, become a tumblrina and garner new supporters there since they would be the only ones to buy this shit.
I was expecting something like "The NAACP group she's in will kick her out and appoint a new leader". But I wouldn't be surprised if that also happened.

littlebiscuits

mean girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

oh speaking of patreon, have you seen her blackface art?

https://sneed-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5b/10/3f/5b103f0592beb8faa8366153af5c8501.jpg

Yeah.

Yellow Yam Scam

I'm Russian, doctor. We understand these things.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another interesting aspect of this story is that people are saying that she listed herself as "black" on her application to become the NAACP ombudsman. That's true but not really the whole story. She listed herself as "White, Native American and Black," in that order. I doubt there's any (meaningful) black in her, but this just seems like the logical result of modern-day race politics where there is a constant redefinition of race and where being a certain race, gender or sexuality gives you special privileges. She just chose the special privileges that come with being black over the special privileges that come with being white.

Also, it's the logical result of being a crazy bitch.

http://media.spokesman.com/documents/2015/06/2978_001.pdf

As a black guy, I know that I have white ancestors down the line somewhere. Does that make me white? Uh, I don't think of it that way but others do. Do we know for a fact that she doesn't have black ancestors? Native American ancestors? Where do you draw the line? It's a very difficult to question to answer, but you can dodge it pretty easily by just not giving a shit about person's race.

I think the same people getting pissy about this are likely the same people who engage in the sort of oppression olympic bullshit that actually gives con-artists like Rachel, ADF and IDislikeCisPeople reasons to lie about things like this. They're just mad that someone muscled in on their territory.

Of course, she did some outright bullshitting where she showed a picture of a black (as in africa-africa black) dude and said it was her father. So of course she's lying and this isn't all an honest mistake about her heritage but I think her behavior is made possible by identity politics.

Edit: Heavily edited this post when I figured out how to actually put my thoughts into words.

Last edited: