Careercow Rachel Dolezal / Nkechi Amare Diallo - White Person & Liar

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

pr3nt177

jonathan gill yaniv aka jessica serenity simpson
kiwifarms.net
Rachel Dolezal got paid $40 to read racial crime statistics;
https://streamable.com/m34yk

Appears she is hurting for cash enough to need to list herself on cameo.com
For the low fee of $40, you too can make Rachel Dolezal say whatever you want.
She looks whiter than white, tan in a can too expensive?

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised she is using her white "deadname" in the cameo.com video instead of the made-up African name. To give up on the facade, she must not care much about it any more.

@FBIMiamiFL please arrest me i cant stop masturbat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210212-004508.png
Surely - even at the expense of necroing - the irony in this can't go unappreciated, right?
:story:

Lasersuit Larry

Lasing my way to better days
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1914016
Surely - even at the expense of necroing - the irony in this can't go unappreciated, right?
I can never really believe people like this when they say this 'nobody will hire me' stuff. It always seems to come with the caviat of jobs that are just too low for a batshit scam artist to consider. She can't find a job because playing a Queen Negress on TV was easy, and corpse removal is hard.

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1914016
Good. The rabid outrage cancel-monster she helped create destroyed her life. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving grifter. Her only hope now is to become a trans man.

Last edited:

Save Goober

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can never really believe people like this when they say this 'nobody will hire me' stuff. It always seems to come with the caviat of jobs that are just too low for a batshit scam artist to consider. She can't find a job because playing a Queen Negress on TV was easy, and corpse removal is hard.
You're probably right. If I've noticed anything with lolcows and various personality disordered people, there always seems to be a bunch of people willing to give them 20 more chances and think they're just misunderstood.
I'm sure there are a bunch of weirdos running small businesses who think she did nothing wrong or don't care about "the liberal media" that would hire her.

Wilhelm Bittrich

What a blatant display of poofery
kiwifarms.net
You're probably right. If I've noticed anything with lolcows and various personality disordered people, there always seems to be a bunch of people willing to give them 20 more chances and think they're just misunderstood.
I'm sure there are a bunch of weirdos running small businesses who think she did nothing wrong or don't care about "the liberal media" that would hire her.
TBH, i think at this point it would be easier to find a job for a recently released felon than her. The moment someone would hire her his business would be on the recieving end of a major shitstorm.
This women is the epitome of untreated mental problems and why in gods name should someone take the risk to hire her, when everybody and his mother already can see how bad this will end.

Lasersuit Larry

Lasing my way to better days
kiwifarms.net
TBH, i think at this point it would be easier to find a job for a recently released felon than her. The moment someone would hire her his business would be on the recieving end of a major shitstorm.
This women is the epitome of untreated mental problems and why in gods name should someone take the risk to hire her, when everybody and his mother already can see how bad this will end.
There's a class of job that does exist for people like this on the other end of something that makes them radioactive to 95% of employers. But it's shit like corpse removal, deep cleaning of the worst kinds of filth, those farm jobs that are allegedly being stolen by the Mexicans and/or are too menial for Americans to consider. I've heard that the hotel industry is full of jobs like this, where nobody cares who you are as long as you can take directions and show up sober. But the problem is that you need to be able to suck shit and show up working like you're completely disposable, because they'll cut you lose for anything; there is literally an entire nation of bums waiting to take your spot.

For this kind of person, living like that is just impossible. It'd be like making Jaden Smith live like 14-year-old Mike Tyson. Once you see yourself as a Godlike Narc, living as a normie is torture.