Careercow Rachel Dolezal / Nkechi Amare Diallo - White Person & Liar

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Maricón de Mierda

kiwifarms.net
Necroing because I just saw this cow has an Onlyfans.

rachael dolezal.png

Here's a link to that Amazon Wishlist: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/VP2QKA704RJ8?ref_=wl_share
It's all clothes, shoes, and jewelry. She routinely shows off what her paypigs buy for her as part of her "content."

feet.png

That gives you a rough idea of what her content really is.

Here are three feet pics, for all the deviants out there:
feet1.jpg

feet2.jpg
feet3.jpg

What a Nubian goddess!

I assume one of her paypigs is responsible for her Wikifeet page.

Insightful comment from Wikifeet (never thought I would say that):
experienced guilder level 2.png

He's an Experienced Guilder (Level 2), so you know he knows his feet. To me, the most upsetting thing is that she had a Wikifeet page years before she opened an Onlyfans for feet pics.

deadson

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2936809
Here's a link to that Amazon Wishlist: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/VP2QKA704RJ8?ref_=wl_share
It's all clothes, shoes, and jewelry. She routinely shows off what her paypigs buy for her as part of her "content."

View attachment 2936818

What a Nubian goddess!

View attachment 2936849
He's an Experienced Guilder (Level 2), so you know he knows his feet. To me, the most upsetting thing is that she had a Wikifeet page years before she opened an Onlyfans for feet pics.

Oh so they DO allow feet pics now?

Good to know she can't stop whoring herself out now that her career is beyond dead.

BluntyBitch

Sharp as ATTACK
kiwifarms.net
Wednesday - Hump Day - Build A Booty

Someone tell rachel she aint never gonna have black girl booty

(tho i am interested to see what that entails, exactly. Is it just a Buns of Steel workout or something? Or how to buy leggings for fat asses or how to eat like a black girl? so many questions!)

That second picture (obviously with her son in an anonymous mask) has such a cluttered floor, if you were publishing this photo why not pick up the floor? the hardwoods are beautiful (even if they're the fake kind, whatever)
Also is that underwear on the floor by that archery bow? Wtf? Like ok hang out in your sons room, but sure don't tell him to pick up his underwear.
I also see a space heater on the left side (i own the same one), ok but those are safer when not run on top of a plastic bucket (they have a auto-shutoff when tipped over thankfully). A pillow on the floor, looks like for sleeping, not a ground pillow for sitting on, gross, i wouldn't sleep on that pillow, but i suppose teen boys dgaf.
Looks like clutter behind the glass victorian doors. I just don't get why she chose to share this picture, except that it's "casual and candid." She's just a trashy white girl. It would have taken under a minute to make this room acceptable for a photo of herself.

"Rachel if you're reading this... you have chubby white girl feet. Just accept it."
She has chubby finger-toes that are not aesthetically pleasing even with nail polish and proabbly wears a size fucking 12, her feet are not cute by any means (I have authority on this, I have cute feet) How tall is she?

I don't know how soon her son turns 18, but he was quotedin the docu as wanting her to "accept that she lied" and "stop ruining his life." Half the country would probably donate to a GFM to get him out of there at 18 and never look back. Poor kid is black (ok ok, he's biracial) but is basically being "raised white" by a white lady who pretends she is black. Does all that make him immune from the old 1390? So many questions

I have a toxic fam member who is all about "never let em see you sweat" "never admit you screwed up" and "if you screw up, fix it immediately but don't admit you fucked up because that's weakness, you'll do better at the office and get promotions" I don't know what pathology makes people like this, (sociopathy?) but she's dug her heels even further on her Trans-Racial (tm) garbage, even at the sake of her son and being able to get a normal job that will help her provide. I still remember when she had to pay back welfare money after her book release profits (haha).

I guess her son doesn't need a black father to teach him how to lie. What a piece of shit this woman is. I seem to recall the dad isn't around, so no good African American role model for integrity for her son. (They Do Exist, but if she wants her son to have a connection to his culture, the good side of black African culture at least since she can't give him that authentically). Has she commented on Oly London?

Holy shit what is going on with her hairline? Ol Klingon lookin ass nigga (I can say that because I'm black like Rachel.) Ol "gonna clean up my eyebrows with a bat'leth" ass bitch. That fake ass tan isn't fooling anyone. This chick looks like someone threw the lady of the lake in a deep fryer.
It is my understanding that when white women get cornrows or traditionally african styles of braids that it can lead to hair loss, can you elaborate on why she is either choosing to style her hair with a big forehead or if she has fucked up her scalp beyond repair?

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2936809

View attachment 2936818

What a Nubian goddess!

View attachment 2936849
Gotta pay back them stolen food stamps somehow am I right boys?

Sabrina

Look closely
kiwifarms.net
That pic of her in the long blonde weave is oooooooooooooold that's from back when she did that magazine shoot I think it was Glamour, and around that time she was claiming her weave was her real hair, that she cut off before having chemotherapy (did not happen), and then put it back on as weave after the supposed cancer treatment. I wanna say this was around 2006-2008. And it's part of a set.

Sabrina

Look closely
kiwifarms.net
I decided to put my money where my mouth is. That photoshoot was in 2012, before she was caught, and even though it's a Daily Mail article it's mostly quoting other articles or have the same references for the same events that actually happened.

However my long memory did not fail me as she did do an article in 2006 where she claimed to have cervical cancer and got long braids, even though her brother/son wasn't informed of her having cancer ever.

3. In the Easterner, Dolezal claims to have gone through chemotherapy for cervical cancer in 2006, when she put on “incredibly long, blonde dreadlocks.” Her cancer claims seem absent from other narratives of her life, and her adopted brother Ezra says, “She didn’t mention anything about having cancer until very recently.”

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2936809

View attachment 2936818

What a Nubian goddess!

This might be the most horrifying necro I've seen on this website. Imagine going from being one of the leaders of the NAACP to selling pics of your feet on fucking Onlyfans because your dumb ass had to lie about being black.

This bitch is 44! Rachel, for the love of GOD stop. I don't even want to think about the kind of man who would jack off to these pics.

Shadfan666xxx000

kiwifarms.net
This might be the most horrifying necro I've seen on this website. Imagine going from being one of the leaders of the NAACP to selling pics of your feet on fucking Onlyfans because your dumb ass had to lie about being black.

This bitch is 44! Rachel, for the love of GOD stop. I don't even want to think about the kind of man who would jack off to these pics.
Hi
:tomgirl::tomgirl: