Racism on Tumblr - all white people are racist, all men are misogynistic...

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

flock of doves

みんな!車満タンだし、スーツケースには爆弾がつめている
kiwifarms.net
(excuse me if a thread has already been made on this.)

this thread is to discuss and laugh at the sheer amount of racism on tumblr. racism towards poc, of course, but specifically about the racism against white people, because that's becoming a majority opinion on tumblr, at least from what i've seen.

disclaimer: i believe that every man, woman and child upon this earth is created equal, despite the colour of their skin, and anybody who believes that one group of people is superior to another based on the colour of their skin is, by definition, racist. i am including some of the urls of these people that i have screencapped on tumblr, but i'd like for people not to go after them. thank you.

on tumblr, it seems as though most people think that if you're part of a minority, you're automatically oppressed. while in some cases (such as being someone who identifies as lgbt in the middle east) that can be the case, for most people living in the western world the vast majority of it is just pure whining and scratching at anything to gain oppression points.

white guilt, white shame, and pure racism against whites has been growing on the tumblr platform, sjw poc fueled by the racism against their race shown in the past. it has gotten bad enough recently, that the definition of racism has seemingly been twisted into something else entirely.

this could also tie in with the cultural appropriation on tumblr thread, but i think this thread should be left to be more general than that specific topic.

examples of this bullshit:
link 1 (big post)
link 2 (many pictures)

Screen_Shot_2017-12-18_at_4.00.45_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017-12-18_at_4.36.43_PM.png

(and no, as far as i know, this isn't a troll blog.)
Screen_Shot_2017-12-18_at_4.38.00_PM.png

asvddsvaadsvds-png.337713

sdfsds-png.337705

feel free to correct me on anything if i'm wrong/link more examples/direct me to other threads/overall correct me on things. i'm still new to this forum, i'd love some help.

Last edited:

flock of doves

kiwifarms.net
Racism here, racism there, racism everywhere.
What's the most racist part of your culture? Some say your clothes, some say your prose but I think it's their minds.
View attachment 337713
View attachment 337705
love this. i'll add these to the examples.

it's funny that these people think that you can be prejudiced against white people but not racist... but then you look at the definition of racism and oops! it's the same thing!

"rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."

K

KM 749

kiwifarms.net
These tumblr folk love to change the goalposts of what qualifies as "True" racism, by saying that it is only possible to be evilly discriminatory if the discrimination originated from an institutional or oppressive power.
sdbsdfbfbdss.png

Why should such an arbitrary designation constitute the basis of this when rash, unjust, and unfactual discrimination is an evil in itself in any social group, regardless of where it comes from?

It's all centered around these tumblrinas' resentment that originates in their own feelings of inferiority which manifests against those who they deem to "oppress" them, where they find ways to make those who are more successful or powerful despicable in order to make themselves seem more good, moral, and strong.

scrungus

[heavy breathing]
kiwifarms.net
upload_2017-12-18_22-4-31.png

thought i'd contribute a little something i found while looking through the tag #white people
people who think that being racist towards white people is okay just because you're not being racist towards black/hispanic/asian people are, ironically, contributing to the perceived "problem" but in the opposite direction

flock of doves

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 337773

thought i'd contribute a little something i found while looking through the tag #white people
people who think that being racist towards white people is okay just because you're not being racist towards black/hispanic/asian people are, ironically, contributing to the perceived "problem" but in the opposite direction
ah, i saw that too. it's really really funny, to me, because switch that with-
"black ppl: oh yeah! i'm 43% zimbabwean, 23% algerian, 18% uga-
me:
"technically, they're n*ggers.""
and then you got a shitstorm.

this is ridiculous. how is this allowed to breed and spread like wildfire through the communities on tumblr? hell, i'm in several fandoms and i've seen this shit trickle into each one of them. they're not helping at all. they're worsening the problem themselves. i wish people could see this.

If black people are so great, how did yt manage to enslave them?
guess nobody is great them, because nearly every race has been enslaved in at least one period of time.

The "power and prejudice" argument is baby's first mental gymnastics.
it does not make sense in the very slightest, because that means that poc can still be racist towards white people, because there are poc in power across the world in many societies. it's gone full circle at this point. funny when you put some logic to an sjw's screaming, you can tear their arguments down and make them crumble.

Last edited by a moderator:

_Wice

kiwifarms.net
I don’t have any links or screens at the moment, but the creation of this thread reminds me of an absolute shitstorm that occurred a few months ago on Tumblr and Twitter when observant Jews asked BLM or a similar group to reschedule a march since it fell on the sabbath. Needless to say, there was a lot of asshurt and racism.
EDIT: Forgot to mention it was an anti-white supremacy march for the events of Charlottesville. You know, white supremacists? The guys who largely targets Jews?

Last edited:

flock of doves

kiwifarms.net
I don’t have any links or screens at the moment, but the creation of this thread reminds me of an absolute shitstorm that occurred a few months ago on Tumblr and Twitter when observant Jews asked BLM or a similar group to reschedule a march since it fell on the sabbath. Needless to say, there was a lot of asshurt and racism.
well that's just dumb. any more details on what happened?

if anyone can find these tweets and posts, link/screencap them and i'll add them to the post.

_Wice

kiwifarms.net
well that's just dumb. any more details on what happened?

if anyone can find these tweets and posts, link/screencap them and i'll add them to the post.
The march is called The March for Racial Justice and it was going to happen on Yom Kippur. The organizers issued an apology, fortunately. Here it is:
http://archive.md/Zi8l3
Here’s some chick chimping on Tumblr after a Jewish person said their opinion about it:
Original(Sorry I can’t archive right now): http://saturnineaqua.tumblr.com/post/167156871359/have-you-seen-all-the-stuff-going-on-with-the
Another thread with the previously mentioned person and a few others joining in, still ree’ing about anti-blackness: http://phoenix-ace.tumblr.com/post/167163037425/have-you-seen-all-the-stuff-going-on-with-the
That’s all I could dig up. TL;DR: When it comes to protest marches and the stuff they’re protesting, expect some in-fighting by SJW’s.

Last edited:
K

KM 749

kiwifarms.net
it does not make sense in the very slightest, because that means that poc can still be racist towards white people, because there are poc in power across the world in many societies. it's gone full circle at this point. funny when you put some logic to an sjw's screaming, you can tear their arguments down and make them crumble.

Indeed. And when did power over somebody ever have to necessarily preclude malice or selfish exploitation towards the ruled? What about teachers who have to lead the curriculum and the assignments in order to allow children to learn and understand the world? What about Sherpas who have to lead mountain climbers to the top of Mt. Everest lest they get lost and perish?

There are thousands of other examples of this mutualism that anyone can brainstorm in a moment. Sure, the American government (as well as any other government) has had its fair share of injustice and improper treatment over its history, but that does not mean that they constantly need to consist of cloaked evil masterminds, twiddling their mustaches as they try to find more ways to deliberately exploit the poor minorities.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you ever want to see some real racist shit ask these people whether or not Jews are white.

Odds are you are going to start a debate that will be filled with some really vile, despicable garbage and it'll make your goddamn head spin.