Racism on Tumblr - all white people are racist, all men are misogynistic...

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

tardsexualhumankin

kiwifarms.net

YfgDjQG.png

Local sjw bitches about "racists" making villians dark, blackwashes the "white" heroes, proceeds to like said villians when they turn out to be well rounded characters, ships the hero with the villians pure lesbeans uwu

but absolutely refuses to admit she is wrong/a hypocrite.

beehiveenuts

kiwifarms.net
I think these two deserve special attention. Both have doxxed and suicidebaited people
1612224032676.png

This is Pearltea She is "white passing" but she hates white people. Says you should kill yourself if you believe in reverse racism.
1612224307237.png
1612224330921.png

She thinks doxxing is funny.
1612224351114.png

Another one: Beehivee.
1612224547902.png
1612224560213.png
1612224598105.png

I don't have much info so please feel free to contribute or add more images, but she regularly jokes about how people who so much as believe "reverse racism" is possible should kill themselves.
1612225169391.png

Attachments

• 1612224802527.png
    1612224802527.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 119

King Koalemos

kiwifarms.net

YfgDjQG.png

Local sjw bitches about "racists" making villians dark, blackwashes the "white" heroes, proceeds to like said villians when they turn out to be well rounded characters, ships the hero with the villians pure lesbeans uwu

they made Fjorm white because who the fuck else lives in a snow country.

Laegjarn isn't even that well rounded. She's sort of a simple character. All 3 of the Muspell generals are painted as not being pure evil, as opposed to Surtr who is just blandly evil.

Elim Garak

Just a simple tailor
kiwifarms.net
I know it's almost as people who don't know that particular language might have trouble with pronunciation or something. Who'd a thunk...
Just hear anyone not from checkslovakia try to pronounce a check name. And people from there are pretty white...

Monsieur Guillotine

Too busy being a smart-aleck
kiwifarms.net

YfgDjQG.png

I've asked this time and time again reading the SJW Art thread, but: why is everyone that does this really fucking bad at drawing?

Ol Dirty Fatso

assigned fashion police at birth
kiwifarms.net
I've asked this time and time again reading the SJW Art thread, but: why is everyone that does this really fucking bad at drawing?
They spend more time sperging online than actually working on their art, also figure drawing triggers them because it means they might have to face the fact that real people aren't NB fantasy creatures removed from the concept of biological sex

Fish Fudge

kiwifarms.net

Improving your artistic skills requires discipline, commitment and an ability to take constructive criticism and incorporate it into your development.

They can't do any of that. So they advance to a point, where they can draw the rough shapes of figures and things. Other stuff - conceptualizing things in three dimensions, indicating depth/shadow/light, improving their linework, developing their own style, etc - none of that will ever meaningfully come to them.