Manosphere Raging Golden Eagle / RGE - Weeaboo MGTOW GamerGator

After reading the OP, what is your Opinion on RGE?

• Lolcow

Votes: 21 15.0%
  • Has cow potential

Votes: 56 40.0%
  • Not a lolcow, and OP is a Cuck

Votes: 27 19.3%
  • RGE is a cow AND OP is a cuck

Votes: 36 25.7%

• Total voters

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
lol he poops himself.JPG

Raging Golden Eagle is a youtube MGTOW who found his breakout by jumping into the midst of the GamerGate controversy. He's also every stereotype of a GamerGator ever.

-Bitter and/or Misogynistic
-Weeaboo
-Virgin with Rage
-Salty about feminists 24/7
-He's a self styled warrior against oppression that ebegs, just like SJWs he criticizes

Accounts:
Youtube
Twitter
Patreon (Makes ~230 dollars a month)

He's very salty about women, and thinks all women are feminists. Learn how oppressed men are by watching this guys content.

He also occasionally comments on other lolcows currently in the news, like Mr. George "White Genocide for Christmas" Ciccariello-Maher

RGE doesn't seem to chimp out so much. Right now he's more of a mildly amusing salt factory that comes across as sad and incredibly bitter, feeding his fanbase a lot of fearmongering in order to get himself money. I would consider him a bit of a borderline cow or a lolcalf at this point, but I'm still digging a bit more to see if there's any bigger drama.

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 210531

Raging Golden Eagle is a youtube MGTOW who found his breakout by jumping into the midst of the GamerGate controversy. He's also every stereotype of a GamerGator ever.

-Bitter and/or Misogynistic
-Weeaboo
-Virgin with Rage
-Salty about feminists 24/7
-He's a self styled warrior against oppression that ebegs, just like SJWs he criticizes

Accounts:
Youtube
Twitter
Patreon (Makes ~230 dollars a month)

He's very salty about women, and thinks all women are feminists. Learn how oppressed men are by watching this guys content.

He also occasionally comments on other lolcows currently in the news, like Mr. George "White Genocide for Christmas" Ciccariello-Maher

RGE doesn't seem to chimp out so much. Right now he's more of a mildly amusing salt factory that comes across as sad and incredibly bitter, feeding his fanbase a lot of fearmongering in order to get himself money. I would consider him a bit of a borderline cow or a lolcalf at this point, but I'm still digging a bit more to see if there's any bigger drama.
upload_2017-4-25_4-1-39.png

kek

Coldgrip

Not Cody.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I voted third option, not because he isn't a lolcow, he is, but because you're a filthy cuck.

Though anybody that watches that much anime probably has some refined tastes in waifus...

Last edited:
MGTOW is stupid enough on its own, but I'm pretty sure I saw him comment on a Ramzpaul video so he might have some spergy /pol/ views too if you dig deep enough.

Then again Ramzpaul also sounds like a MGTOW pretty often (I feel really bad for his daughters, IIRC he raised them as a single father to boot so imagine how weird that had to have been) so maybe that's why.

Last edited:

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Also
I voted third option, not because he isn't a lolcow, he is, but because you're a filthy cuck.

Though anybody that watches that much anime probably has some refined tastes in waifus...
I'll be adding a 4th option.

MunsterCheese

The Good Scout
kiwifarms.net
The guy is a walking cringe fest. But I haven't seen him sperg out at any criticism.

"Having way to much fun as usual" is his tag line. But it really doesn't sound like a guy who calls himself Raging Golden Eagle and has gone full MGTOW is really enjoying life.

BTW, the handle "Raging Golden Eagle" really comes across as a white supremacist nod. Has anyone found any supremacist/nationalist tendencies in any of his videos? He either just picked what he thought was the coolest-kick-ass name, or he is keeping his holocaust desires quite.

cuddle striker

REAL MEN WASH PLATE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
beautiful cow.
SJWs ruined everything (except animes)
Screenshot_20170713-235749.png

But only tools are useful to the world! (this went on longer than I've posted here)
Screenshot_20170713-235631.png
Screenshot_20170713-235657.png

Without bags at an anime meeting. Leaves with bags. (also, "crotchfruit")

Screenshot_20170713-235439.png

yes, there's some right wing race stuff going on. despite the anime. or... wait, is this about pedo stuff?

Screenshot_20170713-235414.png

Hates cyber bullies.

Screenshot_20170713-235228.png

The unfunny just oozes from start to finish.
If you look for his conversations with people, he will chimp out, but he tends to start in on people who just don't give a shit and block him before he can really get worked up.

Screenshot_20170713-235149.png

The terror of women and the ironic, awkward gender jokes... he's on that slide from mgtow to troon, absolutely.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So this guy has daughters, calls other people's children "crotchfruit", and spergs about dumb(and bad) anime all over twitter. How did this guy manage to get a girl to talk to him let alone have sex/have children with him?
Well if he's single and a MGTOW now, I bet you can imagine what lead up to the break-up.