Manosphere Raging Golden Eagle / RGE - Weeaboo MGTOW GamerGator

After reading the OP, what is your Opinion on RGE?

• Lolcow

Votes: 21 15.0%
  • Has cow potential

Votes: 56 40.0%
  • Not a lolcow, and OP is a Cuck

Votes: 27 19.3%
  • RGE is a cow AND OP is a cuck

Votes: 36 25.7%

• Total voters

Huge Fuckin Nerd

kiwifarms.net
This dudes videos used to show up on my recommended all the fucking time like 3 months ago. I've seen a lot of low-effort anti-feminist response channels in the past, but I think this guy takes the cake as the most obnoxious.

All of his thumbnails for political commentary are anime girls making funny faces so I think he's an authority we can trust.
It's literally the youtube equivalent of smug anime girl posting from /v/

DykesDykesChina

Human/Science
Deceased
kiwifarms.net
So this guy has daughters, calls other people's children "crotchfruit", and spergs about dumb(and bad) anime all over twitter. How did this guy manage to get a girl to talk to him let alone have sex/have children with him?
A mixture of MD 20/20 and dog tranquilizers in the parking lot behind an anime convention...

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I sometimes watch this guys content because his strange ideology is entertaining and he's a good source on censorship news. If you have any interest in censorship in gaming you'll most certainly get recommended some of his stuff

The way he goes out of his way to make everything a "gotcha" moment is a bit unbearable though.

RGE8.png

Most MGTOW and more specifically most MGTOW that immerse themselves in weebshit are usually part of the parasite class. I wonder if he'll inject some Ayn Rand stuff into his videos.

U

UY 690

kiwifarms.net
yup. he has weeb powers coming outta his butt.

Also, since when did this guy have money to pay an animator for an opening like?

That money is so wasted.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor?!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I totally believe this guy's opinion on women, look at him! He must have shagged thousands!
Does he get into autistic slapfights on Twitter, OP? I consider this a major criteria for a GamerGate cow.
OP is a faggot, this gentleman clearly has a refined taste, preferring superior 2D girls to filthy 3D whores. Downboated!
So this guy has daughters, calls other people's children "crotchfruit", and spergs about dumb(and bad) anime all over twitter. How did this guy manage to get a girl to talk to him let alone have sex/have children with him?
Videos like this prove he's had plenty of sex with willing women! He is obviously doing a review for his beta subscribers who can't hope to get enough sex as him, but wish to emulate Raging Golden Eagle Sama. Also, wouldn't this technically prove he prefers 3d women over 2d?

https://youtu.be/utkXfxKZR58

• Informative
Reactions: 1 person

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net
Most of this dude's videos have anime in them, and so do most of his tweets, should probably add a "obsessed weeb" into the list of GamerGator stereotypes that apply to him. As a mater of fact, the amount of anime screepcaps and excerpts he puts everywhere is probably unhealthy. There are just so many drawn big-eyed maidens you can bring up in a single day until your own pupils start to dilate.

U

UY 690

kiwifarms.net

In more bullshit news for 2019 today. RGE is still REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing out of control.

TendieMan

KKKruiser
kiwifarms.net
Frankly, that doll looks horrifying and I'm a straight male. Not really sure how to feel here.

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
Just another moaning person being the dead GamerGate horse. Nothing interesting to see here, can I just get someone retarded like Chris?

U

UY 690

kiwifarms.net

I didn't know there was already a fall for the golden age of anime. lol

Oy Vey!