Manosphere Raging Golden Eagle / RGE - Weeaboo MGTOW GamerGator

After reading the OP, what is your Opinion on RGE?

• Lolcow

Votes: 21 15.0%
  • Has cow potential

Votes: 56 40.0%
  • Not a lolcow, and OP is a Cuck

Votes: 27 19.3%
  • RGE is a cow AND OP is a cuck

Votes: 36 25.7%

• Total voters
F

FH 721

kiwifarms.net
Ion Fury recent kowtowing with the press had RGE schreeching as usual

Oh, this schmuck is still around? I had forgotten about him.

Does he think going all mgtow and renouncing "real" women in favor of anime girls makes him cool or something? There's a reason why guys like him (I think they're called otakus?) are often portrayed in anime/manga as stereotypically gross losers rejected by society at large. RGE is no different.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This dude is on Nick's stream tonight. I dunno, he's mildly lolcow-ish.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
This dude is on Nick's stream tonight. I dunno, he's mildly lolcow-ish.
Which Nick? Fuentes? That might actually be an interesting development.

The thing about RGE is he's a complete stereotype of an anime incel neckbeard with nothing unique about him, his content is extremely repetitive and predictable, and he doesn't really interact with anyone interesting. You can basically watch one video on him and you know everything you need to know. Every assumption you would make about him would be correct. He's... I dunno, what do you call a lolcow who's not interesting or funny? A sperg. Yeah, he's a boring, predictable sperg. So it's no wonder the thread is starved for content.

I did notice that a ton of the videos in the OP are dead. Does he delete his content a lot? That's another problem with the thread. No one keeps up on RGE's channel because he's so repetitive.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thing about RGE is he's a complete stereotype of an anime incel neckbeard with nothing unique about him, his content is extremely repetitive and predictable, and he doesn't really interact with anyone interesting. You can basically watch one video on him and you know everything you need to know.
So what you're saying is, he's based?

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net
>someone is a cow because they are a 'msygoynist'
Talk about grasping at straws. 3 years on and this thread has generated nothing.

• Agree
Reactions: Fougaro

The 1 and only

kiwifarms.net

tswkelbris

kiwifarms.net
Welp, RGE's comic book got funded, already made almost $50K AUD. Personally, I like the fact that he covers censorship and stupidity-like that Australian senator. Also, @Doctor Placebo not Nick Fuentes, Nick Rekieta-part of the Weeb Wars forum.