Manosphere Raging Golden Eagle / RGE - Weeaboo MGTOW GamerGator

After reading the OP, what is your Opinion on RGE?

• Lolcow

Votes: 21 15.0%
  • Has cow potential

Votes: 56 40.0%
  • Not a lolcow, and OP is a Cuck

Votes: 27 19.3%
  • RGE is a cow AND OP is a cuck

Votes: 36 25.7%

• Total voters

Driverscissors

kiwifarms.net
To be fair? Golden Engle has admitted he loves his anime girls young and thick.....

And flat-chested if you don't count him into lolis.

Guy is lucky he hasn't doxxed himself online like an idiot.
My brother watches him alot and one thing I'll say is that he's good at is being very vague about his real life. Like, unnecessarily good.

• Agree
Reactions: Chickenfoot

Chickenfoot

kiwifarms.net
My brother watches him alot and one thing I'll say is that he's good at is being very vague about his real life. Like, unnecessarily good.
He also was on Nick's live stream just recently and said he met the people years ago who still work at Anime News Network. So it's shocking no one from ANN picture the Eagle guy being the same person who met them many years ago. (And when I mean years ago? I mean before Trump and before the firing of Vic) So makes me think they don't want to reveal who the real Golden Eagle is as he could be related to someone in politics. I know someone in the commentary community who was related to the President of Israel. Like that big! So maybe he has power in higher parts of the family that help him fund his YouTube career.

Driverscissors

kiwifarms.net
He also was on Nick's live stream just recently and said he met the people years ago who still work at Anime News Network. So it's shocking no one from ANN picture the Eagle guy being the same person who met them many years ago. (And when I mean years ago? I mean before Trump and before the firing of Vic) So makes me think they don't want to reveal who the real Golden Eagle is as he could be related to someone in politics. I know someone in the commentary community who was related to the President of Israel. Like that big! So maybe he has power in higher parts of the family that help him fund his YouTube career.
I wouldn't be suprised if he's hiding connections or something cause otherwise idk why anyone would be so vague about themselves.

Chickenfoot

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be suprised if he's hiding connections or something cause otherwise idk why anyone would be so vague about themselves.
Tell me about it? We learn WAY more history online about Chris Chan than we do on other people who act like an ass online and Chris Chan the only reason we learn WAY more about his IRL events is cause he revealed them to us. Right down to how he supposedly got his autism from a fucking robot that scared him. (Which is not how one gets autism) But then again? He might also hate FNAF's cause that relived his horrors as a kid. Like you have to be a huge moron to reveal all of your life online and still be more famous than Literally Who and Zoe Quinn. (Quinn has a family tree that someone connections her to some Illuminati shit.) Same with Alex Jones when he admits he has family that is part of that cult bloodlines but claims he's one of the "good" guys. You should never truth people that keep their past lives as secrets.

Driverscissors

kiwifarms.net
Tell me about it? We learn WAY more history online about Chris Chan than we do on other people who act like an ass online and Chris Chan the only reason we learn WAY more about his IRL events is cause he revealed them to us. Right down to how he supposedly got his autism from a fucking robot that scared him. (Which is not how one gets autism) But then again? He might also hate FNAF's cause that relived his horrors as a kid. Like you have to be a huge moron to reveal all of your life online and still be more famous than Literally Who and Zoe Quinn. (Quinn has a family tree that someone connections her to some Illuminati shit.) Same with Alex Jones when he admits he has family that is part of that cult bloodlines but claims he's one of the "good" guys. You should never truth people that keep their past lives as secrets.
Agree, it's quite sketchy.

• Agree
Reactions: Chickenfoot

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
This is driving me crazy because I just barely remember him, like the very fringe of my recollection and I can't recall anything he's done though to warrant my attention. Has he done anything of note? My one mental note of him is "that idiot what did that one idiotic thing".