Manosphere Raging Golden Eagle / RGE - Weeaboo MGTOW GamerGator

After reading the OP, what is your Opinion on RGE?

• Lolcow

Votes: 21 15.0%
  • Has cow potential

Votes: 56 40.0%
  • Not a lolcow, and OP is a Cuck

Votes: 27 19.3%
  • RGE is a cow AND OP is a cuck

Votes: 36 25.7%

• Total voters

Grumpy

A fine bunch of water lilies you turned out to be
kiwifarms.net
About the only thing I remember him ever saying about his personal details is his parents being immigrants from... somewhere. It's where he gets that weird accent from. A tickle in the back of my brain says Polish, but definitely don't take my word for it.

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
Has he already released his Blade Devil comic? From what little we can see it has the potential to be either good or an unmitigated disaster like one of those shitty weeb webcomics from the 2000s.
About the only thing I remember him ever saying about his personal details is his parents being immigrants from... somewhere. It's where he gets that weird accent from. A tickle in the back of my brain says Polish, but definitely don't take my word for it.
In one stream (I think it was with TFM but I could be wrong) he claimed his family emigrated from the Soviet Union.

Anonymous_Crusader

kiwifarms.net
His Blade Devil comic is probably something he can jerk off to and not let the “normies” be fans of it. By the way about “normies” I see a lot more of incels use the term “normies” for anyone thats not a sexually frustrated mentally unstable individual.

Reactions: Driverscissors

Anonymous_Crusader

kiwifarms.net
Has he already released his Blade Devil comic? From what little we can see it has the potential to be either good or an unmitigated disaster like one of those shitty weeb webcomics from the 2000s.

In one stream (I think it was with TFM but I could be wrong) he claimed his family emigrated from the Soviet Union.
Hey, haven’t I seen you in the other MGTOW thread?

• Agree
Reactions: Fougaro

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
His Blade Devil comic is probably something he can jerk off to and not let the “normies” be fans of it.
As I said, judging solely on the first look it has the potential to be both good and a disaster.
Hey, haven’t I seen you in the other MGTOW thread?
Indeed. That's where I posted the results of my background research on the manosphere.