Lolcow Rainer "Drachenlord" Winkler - The German Youtube Sensation

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
I don't speak a single word of German, came here after the Dankula video to see if we had a lolcow thread. Pleased we do now can someone enlighten me on why his house has not been:
A. Condemned and he forced to move out
B. Seized by the City for not paying taxes
C. How does he pay for any of this shit (power, internet, food) when he clearly can barely scrape by.
D. When did he put up the blue tarps?

Thank all you german's for creating this magnificent beast I can look at to know that my life will never be that bad.

Rokko

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't speak a single word of German, came here after the Dankula video to see if we had a lolcow thread. Pleased we do now can someone enlighten me on why his house has not been:
C. How does he pay for any of this shit (power, internet, food) when he clearly can barely scrape by.

Thank all you german's for creating this magnificent beast I can look at to know that my life will never be that bad.
A. His house is worth nothing becuse the garbage disposal would be more expensive than the house is worth.
B. They are probably not aware of any unpaid taxes, also they probably know he has not a single cent (He spends everything he gets immediately on stupid things like popcorn-machines, cotton-candy machines (yes really) etc.
C. He still gets money from his streams. But it gets less and less.
D. No idea, but they are already torn down.
E. He is an asshole. Period. I dont say he deserves all the hate, but he will never ever stop triggering the hate. Thats it. He is dumber than you can imagine.

Also, and that is not confirmed, german authorities (rightfully) ignore him because there is literally nothing to get from him.

Rainer wants to be the bullying-jesus that takes all the heat from the other bullying victims.

There is also an english thread: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/rainer-drachenlord-winkler.20859/

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
I appreciate the answers @Rokko and I checked out the other thread but it's nowhere near as complete and thorough like this thread is.

I wish I knew what he was saying when he's ranting like a lunatic on half those videos. I tried google translate and even google didn't understand his rantings.

He certainly is one of the worst examples of humanity in existence. Don't you germans have laws that force people who don't take care of themselves or are injuring themselves to go into a mental home? I'm sure he qualifies.

January Cyst

Problematizing Whiteness
kiwifarms.net
I wish I knew what he was saying when he's ranting like a lunatic on half those videos. I tried google translate and even google didn't understand his rantings.
He's the Chris Chan of Krautland, except even less intelligible and full of CWCisms, so no wonder the electronic overlord couldn't understand him.

Don't you germans have laws that force people who don't take care of themselves or are injuring themselves to go into a mental home? I'm sure he qualifies.
Nah, same situation as with OPL.
He's perfectly able to care for himself, there is no law against being a fat slob who lives in a pigsty of a house.

Bunt

kiwifarms.net
Don't you germans have laws that force people who don't take care of themselves or are injuring themselves to go into a mental home? I'm sure he qualifies.
Well... in the broader sense: There are laws that prevent exceptional people from getting emancipated. Meaning that they have to remain wards of either their parents or some other form of legal guardian.
Rainer is objectively exceptional, but he isn't that exceptional. So he should in theory be able to live his own live.

The big problem is, that he is also a narcissist. Therefore he thinks he is this awesome and famous internet-celebrity while he also projects all of his personal failings on his haters. If he would try to live a normal life he would probably manage to do just fine by himself but because he desperately clings to this idea of being famous he keeps on fucking his own life over more and more. His narcissism is what's doing the damage to his life, but you can't lock someone up for being a narcissist.

Realistically the only thing that will get him locked up (probably in a mental facility) would be if he starts assaulting people. Even that would have to be something major tho because he lives in some small village in the middle of nowhere and the local cops are basically turning a blind eye towards his shenanigans.

(Sorry for eventual errors. I'm not well versed in english medical and legal language.)

Reactions: RomanesEuntDomus

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
1. Realistically the only thing that will get him locked up (probably in a mental facility) would be if he starts assaulting people. Even that would have to be something major tho because he lives in some small village in the middle of nowhere and the local cops are basically turning a blind eye towards his shenanigans.

2. (Sorry for eventual errors. I'm not well versed in english medical and legal language.)
1. I thought he was doing just that with his attack on the people in the car that were just driving by. Don't the cops have a laundry list of shit on him already a kilometer long? Don't the cops want to get rid of him as soon as possible?

2. You did great and it made complete sense to me.

January Cyst

Problematizing Whiteness
kiwifarms.net
Don't the cops want to get rid of him as soon as possible?

For sure, the local emergency services are sick of his nonsense.
The issue is that he doesn't actually assault people at every juncture like some would have you believe, the worst he does on occasion is grab some of the trolls when they show up in force to mess with him.
You could argue that he did that in self-defense or at least that he was provoked (given that there tend to be at least 3-5 people taunting him at a time).
A lot of the stories are pure speculation, like the one Dankula mentioned with him assaulting a police officer.

Bunt

kiwifarms.net
Don't the cops want to get rid of him as soon as possible?
Hard to say...
There are multiple factors/options:
1. Everything he has done would only result in getting fined, but he got no money.​
2. They are lazy and think he's not worth the trouble​
3. They don't want another scandal in their oh so peaceful village​
4. The cops dont know what to do. Most villages in Germany only have police in terms of traffic, law and code enforcement and they don't have 'crime police' departments. So maybe there's no personnel available to start a case. And punching cars and throwing sticks won't be problematic enough to bother some other cities police department with it.​
I honestly don't know what it is. Option 4 may sound a bit harsh now that I see it written, but keep in mind, that at the end of the day he more or less is just an exceptional individual who shouts a lot.

BigRuler

lmao bottom text
kiwifarms.net
now can someone enlighten me on why his house has not been:
A. - there's no legal basis for this. he is in fact the sole property owner of the house, as well as the piece of land it is built on. forcing him out of his own home that he legally owns is near impossible.

B. - i am not 100% sure on the legal details here but it is REALLY hard to seize and foreclose on someone's home like that. plus, the house is worth nothing due to its horrible condition, so seizing it is not worth the trouble for the city since it would just cause them further issues and costs.

C. - he makes a tiny amount of money from his streams on younow. he probably also collects welfare. and he's also in debt, so for some things he doesn't even pay i guess.

Don't the cops have a laundry list of shit on him already a kilometer long? Don't the cops want to get rid of him as soon as possible?
the local cops probably hate him but there's not very much that could go on such a laundry list. a few cases of simple assault and battery, that's all, and even those are not very big since nothing serious ever happened with any of them. could probably hit him with disorderly conduct too, but that's not enough to get locked up either.
i'm sure they want to get rid of him, he's annoying as fuck, but he's not enough of a mental case to actually be committed to a psych ward against his will, so unless he gets convicted of a serious crime that gets him sent to prison, they can't really do anything about him.

Yolandi

Resident Pokemon Go expert
kiwifarms.net
I mailed him a package last year but I don't speak German and didn't know if he was going to open it on stream or not, haha. I learned a little and could understand bare minimum of his videos. But I did see something I sent in the background of one of his videos so at least he got the package.

• Feels
Reactions: Yuusha-sama

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the local cops probably hate him but there's not very much that could go on such a laundry list. a few cases of simple assault and battery, that's all, and even those are not very big since nothing serious ever happened with any of them. could probably hit him with disorderly conduct too, but that's not enough to get locked up either.
i'm sure they want to get rid of him, he's annoying as fuck, but he's not enough of a mental case to actually be committed to a psych ward against his will, so unless he gets convicted of a serious crime that gets him sent to prison, they can't really do anything about him.
It's also worth pointing out that in most instances, Drachenlord is the victim of an attack. When people smash his windows, explode fireworks on his property or start shouting his name until he snaps and yells back. In such a situation, the cops might be somewhat understanding of Rainer hitting a guy every once in a while, he can legitimately claim that he was being pestered by randos.

• Agree
Reactions: BigRuler

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
I wish I knew what he was saying when he's ranting like a lunatic on half those videos
He is ranting about haters trolls & other more or less famous german youtubers. There are also lots of other weird german lolcows. Just look up Mimon Baraka, Markus Kiesling & Kopfnuss Kalli. You don't need to speak german to notice how insane these people are.

Also these people get constantly trolled. For example trolls made many german lolcows (especially Mimon) believe there is a gay-jewish organisation called the New Wold Order who is hunting them & Drachenlord is the leader.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Reverend

Erich Raeder

moon man moon man can't you see
kiwifarms.net
It's also worth pointing out that in most instances, Drachenlord is the victim of an attack. When people smash his windows, explode fireworks on his property or start shouting his name until he snaps and yells back. In such a situation, the cops might be somewhat understanding of Rainer hitting a guy every once in a while, he can legitimately claim that he was being pestered by randos.
As far as I know he has exactly one friend at the local police station, the others don't take him seriously or even laugh at him. Don't have too much empathy for him. The problem is that when something bad happens - like some guy tossing a stone through his window or throwing a firecracker in the middle of the night - these people will always be gone when the police is there, but because Drachenlord thinks of the haters as a like-minded collective, he thinks that he has the right to punish the people who didn't do anything wrong for what the actual idiots do. None of the guys he attacked with sticks and stones (that I'm aware of) actually did anything wrong except standing in front of his house, on public space. If you think they are stupid for visiting him, fair enough, but Drachenlord is still not above the law, even if he thinks he is. He is as much victim as he is perpetrator.

Webby's Boyfriend

I'm Webby
kiwifarms.net
It's really exceptional to travel hundreds of miles... er, kilometres just to harass a fat village idiot. The guys who do this deserve what happens to them.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you think they are stupid for visiting him, fair enough, but Drachenlord is still not above the law, even if he thinks he is. He is as much victim as he is perpetrator.
Oh, absolutely, I'm not making the point that Drachenlord is allowed to take justice into his own hands and attack random people that (strictly speaking) haven't done anything illegal.
I'm saying that I wouldn't be surprised if the cops (as much as they are annoyed with the lard himself) sort of understand why he's lashing out. After all, the harassment he has been receiving for several years now is on a substantial level and certain events have been pretty excessive, such as when people threw firecrackers into his property or smashed his windows.

So, yeah, Drachenlord is a perpetrator of a crime when he actually hits someone with a stick, but the fact that he's shouting his ass off in the middle of the night cause someone has been throwing bottles onto his balcony is an understandable reaction when similar shit has been happening for the better part of a decade.

• Feels
Reactions: Recon

Erich Raeder

moon man moon man can't you see
kiwifarms.net
I'm saying that I wouldn't be surprised if the cops (as much as they are annoyed with the lard himself) sort of understand why he's lashing out. After all, the harassment he has been receiving for several years now is on a substantial level and certain events have been pretty excessive, such as when people threw firecrackers into his property or smashed his windows.
Could be the case if he weren't talking shit about the police too. Just in a recent stream he said something like "I know you assholes are watching", implying that the police is watching him cry on Younow instead of helping him. He did this because he was extremely pissed the police took 3 hours to drive by his house after he called them, and then they didn't even do anything. Just like the boy who cried wolf, he cannot expect the police to put up with his shit and then rush to him on short notice when something actually bad happens. Sure, it's to some degree understandable that he's so paranoid, but his actions don't make this easier for anyone, least of all himself.

Also, while I'm not fully informed about this, I'm pretty sure he has to deal with multiple assault charges right now.

Last edited:
Tags
fat nazi

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino