Lolcow Rainer "Drachenlord" Winkler - The German Youtube Sensation

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net
I wish I knew what he was saying when he's ranting like a lunatic on half those videos. I tried google translate and even google didn't understand his rantings.
He's the Chris Chan of Krautland, except even less intelligible and full of CWCisms, so no wonder the electronic overlord couldn't understand him.

Don't you germans have laws that force people who don't take care of themselves or are injuring themselves to go into a mental home? I'm sure he qualifies.
Nah, same situation as with OPL.
He's perfectly able to care for himself, there is no law against being a fat slob who lives in a pigsty of a house.

Bunt

Flamboyant Kraut
kiwifarms.net
Don't you germans have laws that force people who don't take care of themselves or are injuring themselves to go into a mental home? I'm sure he qualifies.
Well... in the broader sense: There are laws that prevent retarded people from getting emancipated. Meaning that they have to remain wards of either their parents or some other form of legal guardian.
Rainer is objectively retarded, but he isn't that retarded. So he should in theory be able to live his own live.

The big problem is, that he is also a narcissist. Therefore he thinks he is this awesome and famous internet-celebrity while he also projects all of his personal failings on his haters. If he would try to live a normal life he would probably manage to do just fine by himself but because he desperately clings to this idea of being famous he keeps on fucking his own life over more and more. His narcissism is what's doing the damage to his life, but you can't lock someone up for being a narcissist.

Realistically the only thing that will get him locked up (probably in a mental facility) would be if he starts assaulting people. Even that would have to be something major tho because he lives in some small village in the middle of nowhere and the local cops are basically turning a blind eye towards his shenanigans.

(Sorry for eventual errors. I'm not well versed in english medical and legal language.)

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
1. Realistically the only thing that will get him locked up (probably in a mental facility) would be if he starts assaulting people. Even that would have to be something major tho because he lives in some small village in the middle of nowhere and the local cops are basically turning a blind eye towards his shenanigans.

2. (Sorry for eventual errors. I'm not well versed in english medical and legal language.)
1. I thought he was doing just that with his attack on the people in the car that were just driving by. Don't the cops have a laundry list of shit on him already a kilometer long? Don't the cops want to get rid of him as soon as possible?

2. You did great and it made complete sense to me.

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net
Don't the cops want to get rid of him as soon as possible?

For sure, the local emergency services are sick of his nonsense.
The issue is that he doesn't actually assault people at every juncture like some would have you believe, the worst he does on occasion is grab some of the trolls when they show up in force to mess with him.
You could argue that he did that in self-defense or at least that he was provoked (given that there tend to be at least 3-5 people taunting him at a time).
A lot of the stories are pure speculation, like the one Dankula mentioned with him assaulting a police officer.

Bunt

Flamboyant Kraut
kiwifarms.net
Don't the cops want to get rid of him as soon as possible?
Hard to say...
There are multiple factors/options:
1. Everything he has done would only result in getting fined, but he got no money.​
2. They are lazy and think he's not worth the trouble​
3. They don't want another scandal in their oh so peaceful village​
4. The cops dont know what to do. Most villages in Germany only have police in terms of traffic, law and code enforcement and they don't have 'crime police' departments. So maybe there's no personnel available to start a case. And punching cars and throwing sticks won't be problematic enough to bother some other cities police department with it.​
I honestly don't know what it is. Option 4 may sound a bit harsh now that I see it written, but keep in mind, that at the end of the day he more or less is just a retard who shouts a lot.

P

PT 940

kiwifarms.net
I mailed him a package last year but I don't speak German and didn't know if he was going to open it on stream or not, haha. I learned a little and could understand bare minimum of his videos. But I did see something I sent in the background of one of his videos so at least he got the package.

• Feels
Reactions: Yuusha-sama

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the local cops probably hate him but there's not very much that could go on such a laundry list. a few cases of simple assault and battery, that's all, and even those are not very big since nothing serious ever happened with any of them. could probably hit him with disorderly conduct too, but that's not enough to get locked up either.
i'm sure they want to get rid of him, he's annoying as fuck, but he's not enough of a mental case to actually be committed to a psych ward against his will, so unless he gets convicted of a serious crime that gets him sent to prison, they can't really do anything about him.
It's also worth pointing out that in most instances, Drachenlord is the victim of an attack. When people smash his windows, explode fireworks on his property or start shouting his name until he snaps and yells back. In such a situation, the cops might be somewhat understanding of Rainer hitting a guy every once in a while, he can legitimately claim that he was being pestered by randos.

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
I wish I knew what he was saying when he's ranting like a lunatic on half those videos
He is ranting about haters trolls & other more or less famous german youtubers. There are also lots of other weird german lolcows. Just look up Mimon Baraka, Markus Kiesling & Kopfnuss Kalli. You don't need to speak german to notice how insane these people are.

Also these people get constantly trolled. For example trolls made many german lolcows (especially Mimon) believe there is a gay-jewish organisation called the New Wold Order who is hunting them & Drachenlord is the leader.

Erich Raeder

moon man moon man can't you see
kiwifarms.net
It's also worth pointing out that in most instances, Drachenlord is the victim of an attack. When people smash his windows, explode fireworks on his property or start shouting his name until he snaps and yells back. In such a situation, the cops might be somewhat understanding of Rainer hitting a guy every once in a while, he can legitimately claim that he was being pestered by randos.
As far as I know he has exactly one friend at the local police station, the others don't take him seriously or even laugh at him. Don't have too much empathy for him. The problem is that when something bad happens - like some guy tossing a stone through his window or throwing a firecracker in the middle of the night - these people will always be gone when the police is there, but because Drachenlord thinks of the haters as a like-minded collective, he thinks that he has the right to punish the people who didn't do anything wrong for what the actual idiots do. None of the guys he attacked with sticks and stones (that I'm aware of) actually did anything wrong except standing in front of his house, on public space. If you think they are stupid for visiting him, fair enough, but Drachenlord is still not above the law, even if he thinks he is. He is as much victim as he is perpetrator.

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
kiwifarms.net
It's really retarded to travel hundreds of miles... er, kilometres just to harass a fat village idiot. The guys who do this deserve what happens to them.

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you think they are stupid for visiting him, fair enough, but Drachenlord is still not above the law, even if he thinks he is. He is as much victim as he is perpetrator.
Oh, absolutely, I'm not making the point that Drachenlord is allowed to take justice into his own hands and attack random people that (strictly speaking) haven't done anything illegal.
I'm saying that I wouldn't be surprised if the cops (as much as they are annoyed with the lard himself) sort of understand why he's lashing out. After all, the harassment he has been receiving for several years now is on a substantial level and certain events have been pretty excessive, such as when people threw firecrackers into his property or smashed his windows.

So, yeah, Drachenlord is a perpetrator of a crime when he actually hits someone with a stick, but the fact that he's shouting his ass off in the middle of the night cause someone has been throwing bottles onto his balcony is an understandable reaction when similar shit has been happening for the better part of a decade.

• Feels
Reactions: Recoil

Erich Raeder

moon man moon man can't you see
kiwifarms.net
I'm saying that I wouldn't be surprised if the cops (as much as they are annoyed with the lard himself) sort of understand why he's lashing out. After all, the harassment he has been receiving for several years now is on a substantial level and certain events have been pretty excessive, such as when people threw firecrackers into his property or smashed his windows.
Could be the case if he weren't talking shit about the police too. Just in a recent stream he said something like "I know you assholes are watching", implying that the police is watching him cry on Younow instead of helping him. He did this because he was extremely pissed the police took 3 hours to drive by his house after he called them, and then they didn't even do anything. Just like the boy who cried wolf, he cannot expect the police to put up with his shit and then rush to him on short notice when something actually bad happens. Sure, it's to some degree understandable that he's so paranoid, but his actions don't make this easier for anyone, least of all himself.

Also, while I'm not fully informed about this, I'm pretty sure he has to deal with multiple assault charges right now.

Last edited:

3119967d0c

a... brain - @StarkRavingMad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mr. Rainer has now become the subject of a FAQ by the BLM (the broadcasting authority of the German occupational government).

Highlights:
  1. In the 1st and 2nd questions, the BLM points out that even though it makes no sense that they are involved in the matter of a online livestreamer, this falls under their purview under current legislation and they will continue to enforce that for the next six months of so until legislation (which they link to) which is expected to relax that stupid requirement is passed.
  2. In question #5 and #6 they basically say that they've tried to fine Rainer for livestreaming, but that it remains to be seen if the fines they have levied against him will be paid, because he has no money. They encourage the haters to contact YouNow directly
  3. In 'question #7' (which I doubt anybody actually asked) they bitch and moan about getting insulting emails and tweets and threaten critics with legal action.
https://archive.md/rGZaa

What a bunch of fags

3119967d0c

a... brain - @StarkRavingMad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
German iFunny equivalent/forum/wiki/ Lachschon.de (meaning something like 'already laughing') has removed its Drachenlord thread, reportedly after it was used to plan actions against the Lord. Must have been reasonably significant to justify this. As of several months ago, the latest thread had a little over 40 million impressions and more than 230,000 replies, so we are seeing a certain amount of traffic come to the German Drachenlord thread here.

• Informative
Reactions: Save the Loli

HensKenKline

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why people actively hate on this guy so much. So he's a useless fat piece of shit, so what? It's crazy that people will spend time out of their day to go visit and annoy him. How lame does your own life have to be that you need to go visit some loser on the internet to feel better about yourself lol.

• Agree
Reactions: Rokko

RomanesEuntDomus

Choke on these nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why people actively hate on this guy so much. So he's a useless fat piece of shit, so what? It's crazy that people will spend time out of their day to go visit and annoy him. How lame does your own life have to be that you need to go visit some loser on the internet to feel better about yourself lol.
Beats me too. I can see why people hate him, he's a stupid, arrogant, abrasive asshole... but if someone travels hundreds of miles to throw rocks at his home, said person is a bigger lolcow than Drachenlord.

With one exception: The guy who threw a massive firecracker into the lard's lair gave us a very memeable yell that will forever crack me up.

Tags
fat nazi