True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he surely has to buy new tires soon.
:powerlevel: I have to buy too atm and its not cheap:powerlevel:

Kaiser Wilhelm II.

German by birth, guatemalan truck driver in spirit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What amazes me the most is that he has since 100 days now power at his home.
I just dont understand how this is possible.
Why isnt he forced into insolvency?
How is he still allowed to have car, ground and house?
Why isnt he in social housing ?

It can only be that his mother posseses anything, and hes not owning anything legally.
Debtors heaven.

MBrando's autistic twin

Weapon grade levels of autism
kiwifarms.net
What amazes me the most is that he has since 100 days now power at his home.
I just dont understand how this is possible.
Why isnt he forced into insolvency?
How is he still allowed to have car, ground and house?
Why isnt he in social housing ?

It can only be that his mother posseses anything, and hes not owning anything legally.
Debtors heaven.
100 days without power? How does he do Youtube? Holy shit though.

• Feels
Reactions: Feline Darkmage

Von Clausewitz

*Erotic Saxophone Music*
kiwifarms.net
Meddelloide! Ezala!
Possible Haidergeddon imminent!

Although Drachenlord has been edited out of the publicly financed YouTube-show "World of Wolfram", the German Öffentlich-Rechtliche Rundfunkanstalten (="public service broadcasters") financed an entire documentary about the Lard.

The documentary was made by the "Y-Kollektiv", part of the FUNK network. No idea who the Y-Kollektiv is, but apparently they are Vice-style hipster "journalists". Also, FUNK is publicly funded, which makes this even more hilarious. "Publicly funded" means in this case, that every German household has to pay a mandatory few bucks every month to finance ... well, let's just say a series of TV- and radio-stations (*).

(*) About the German public service broadcasters:
The German public broadcasting services ("ÖR") are somewhat like the BBC - but not that good. Basically there are several radio and TV-stations that are - let's say for simplicity's sake - financed by tax-payer money. The monthly fee isn't technically a tax, but it's mandatory. Believe me, it's as fucked up as it sounds. If there was a lolcow sub-forum for agencies and organizations, this would probably be the first thread there.
You gotta love the good intention behind the idea of an unbiased broadcasting service, that is only responsible to the tax-payer, but like many things that started with good intentions the implementation is cancer. By now it is a massive moloch that apparently burns the money it gets.

8.3 Billion Euros annually are used for formats no one below the age of 70 wants to see, the once high-end quality journalism has declined. Now the ÖR try to be hip and cool with the kids, by throwing money onto YT-content creators. Mind you, they give them money not to make new programs, they just slapped the name of their FUNK network onto already existing formats, no one has heard of before.

Last edited:

Whitechapel Charlie

kiwifarms.net
Meddelloide! Ezala!
Possible Haidergeddon imminent!

Although Drachenlord has been edited out of the publicly financed YouTube-show "World of Wolfram", the German Öffentlich-Rechtliche Rundfunkanstalten (="public service broadcasters") financed an entire documentary about the Lard.

The documentary was made by the "Y-Kollektiv", part of the FUNK network. No idea who the Y-Kollektiv is, but apparently they are Vice-style hipster "journalists". Also, FUNK is publicly funded, which makes this even more hilarious. "Publicly funded" means in this case, that every German household has to pay a mandatory few bucks every month to finance ... well, let's just say a series of TV- and radio-stations (*).

(*) About the German public service broadcasters:
The German public broadcasting services ("ÖR") are somewhat like the BBC - but not that good. Basically there are several radio and TV-stations that are - let's say for simplicity's sake - financed by tax-payer money. The monthly fee isn't technically a tax, but it's mandatory. Believe me, it's as fucked up as it sounds. If there was a lolcow sub-forum for agencies and organizations, this would probably be the first thread there.
You gotta love the good intention behind the idea of an unbiased broadcasting service, that is only responsible to the tax-payer, but like many things that started with good intentions the implementation is cancer. By now it is a massive moloch that apparently burns the money it gets.

8.3 Billion Euros annually are used for formats no one below the age of 70 wants to see, the once high-end quality journalism has declined. Now the ÖR try to be hip and cool with the kids, by throwing money onto YT-content creators. Mind you, they give them money not to make new programs, they just slapped the name of their FUNK network onto already existing formats, no one has heard of before.
Does the community even care that much about this idiot anymore? Maybe it's just me but I think the "interest" in him constantly decreased over the past few years. If that's true, then they're not helping him at all by raising the awareness about his existence again.

• Agree
Reactions: DykesDykesChina

Von Clausewitz

*Erotic Saxophone Music*
kiwifarms.net
Does the community even care that much about this idiot anymore? Maybe it's just me but I think the "interest" in him constantly decreased over the past few years. If that's true, then they're not helping him at all by raising the awareness about his existence again.
Interest seems alive an well, but I have no idea how I could measure this.

After seeing the documentary:
It is... way better than expected. They (also) acknowledge that the Lügenlord could just stop making videos and the trolls would stop caring. However the Lard himself refused any interview, as did the Mayor of Altschauerberg.

Kaiser Wilhelm II.

German by birth, guatemalan truck driver in spirit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lel the documentary shows very little compassion for Drachenlord

Last edited:
Tags
fat nazi

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino