Lolcow Rainer "Drachenlord" Winkler - The German Youtube Sensation

Kaiser Wilhelm II.

German by birth, guatemalan truck driver in spirit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also PSA Drachenlord has a TS Server again i guess for a limited time.
Argue and shout at your favourite LolCow, find new exceptional individuals!

IP: 62.104.20.175:10075

currently there are so many peope on the server hes unable to ban effectively.
(start watching at 4:00 till the end)

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: KraftEagle

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A group of trolls have crowdfunded a large billboard in Drachenlords neck of the woods:

altschauerbach.jpg

I assume this is some kind of in-joke with the sheep and Aminoshock?

The QR-code brings you to a website dedicated to hosting Drachenlord related stuff such as a DL-soundboard or video games...

Oh.. also, apparently this happened:

tl;dr version for non-Krauts:
Some I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME called Alexander S. has called the firefighters on Drachenlord on July 15th 2015 while he was doing a livestream (essentially "swatting" him). Now, on December 14th 2016, the person responsible has been sentenced to 3 years and 5 months of jail for this and other crimes.

As I said, a lot of Drachenlords "haiders" are incredibly autistic. It's like the good old days of "The Classic" Chris, only every notable troll is replaced with Bluespike.

Last edited:

Kaiser Wilhelm II.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the sheep refers to regenbogenschaf.
This guy was the nemesis of drachenlord before he got doxxed.
He would follow him everywhere and annoy him, you can easily spot him on his deep swabian pedo voice.
Currently hes back on drachenlords teamspeak server. But he gets banned on sight. Therefore he has countless ids. Here an older video

for short this guy is really obsessed with drache, he just cant resist stalking him.
Hes always a thorn in his side. Its quite funny

For history regenbogenschaf was also one the first youtube users uploading a video visiting drachenlord in altschauerberg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: KraftEagle

Von Clausewitz

*Erotic Saxophone Music*
kiwifarms.net
A group of trolls have crowdfunded a large billboard in Drachenlords neck of the woods:

View attachment 176901

I assume this is some kind of in-joke with the sheep and Aminoshock?

The QR-code brings you to a website dedicated to hosting Drachenlord related stuff such as a DL-soundboard or video games...

Oh.. also, apparently this happened:

tl;dr version for non-Krauts:
Some I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME called Alexander S. has called the firefighters on Drachenlord on July 15th 2015 while he was doing a livestream (essentially "swatting" him). Now, on December 14th 2016, the person responsible has been sentenced to 3 years and 5 months of jail for this and other crimes.

As I said, a lot of Drachenlords "haiders" are incredibly autistic. It's like the good old days of "The Classic" Chris, only every notable troll is replaced with Bluespike.
Oh, I can get into detail on that tomorrow, but TL;DR: The guy wasn't just sentenced for the swatting, but had a metric fuckton of other (related and unrealted) charges to his name, basically anything you could call a cybercrime.

Von Clausewitz

*Erotic Saxophone Music*
kiwifarms.net
This is getting out of hand.
Not really. Rainer (with 'ai' - that is important) apparently hasn't followed up on that stuff. There is no word of a police report that has been made, if he did everyone would know by now. Even the guys who stay up-to-date with the daily exploits of our Lordship are a bit puzzled what exactly happened. If someone really was in a fight with him, news would already be out by now, one way or another. So it is - SURPRISE! - probably a lie.

Besides, he claimed that he was armed with a club during the encounter, while the other guy was unarmed... and since it is one thing to punch someone in the face, and an entirely different thing to be armed with a weapon and 'hurt his leg real good'... we would probably be in deeper shit, except he could make a case for self-defense. Beside what he said in a TS-leak is ... at best vague and lacks details.

But honestly? My best guess is that he tried to open a bottle with his teeth.

Kaiser Wilhelm II.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
no ofc not, he retired his main channel
but hes still on his lp channel and his instagram account.

Von Clausewitz

*Erotic Saxophone Music*
kiwifarms.net
He is back!
Naja, was heißt "Er wieder da!" - er war nie wirklich weg. Seine Lardschaft hat halt die letzten Wochen nur seine sau-langweiligen Ledds Pleys gemacht, die aber kein Schwanz sehn wollte. Es war eigentlich nur eine Frage der Zeit gewesen, bis sein Ofenkäse-verkrustetes Hirn die richtigen Neuronen in eine Reihe bekommt um zu merken, dass er durch sein reguläres Mett mehr Aufmerksamkeit bekommt. Hat er doch genau so bei YouNow gemacht. Da strömt er jetzt auch wieder, nachdem er TOTAL seinen Account da gelöscht hat.

Das letzte was vielleicht zu einem Mettbrötchen gereicht hat waren da so gerade die TS-Mitschnitte und die Sache mit seinem neuen Beerchen, was aber vollkommen in die Hose gegangen ist... für das Beerchen, das ihn drollen wollte.

Momentan ist ja wohl Mimon eher der steigende Stern hinter der Fleischtheke.

Translation:
Well, what do you mean with "He is back!" - he was never gone in the first place. The only thing his Lardship did in the last weeks were his boring-ass 'Ledds Pley's', which no one really wanted to see. It just had been a matter of time, till that oven-cheese encrusted brain of his managed to align the right neurons to realize, that he gets more attention by doing his 'normal' Mett (*). He did the same with YouNow (self-stream site for exceptional individuals). He's streaming over there - again, after he TOTALLY deleted his account there.

The last things that had been enough Mett to be a Mettbrötchen were recordings from his TS-Server and that bit with his new sweetheart, which turned out to be shit... since his sweetheart wanted to troll him.

I think that "Mimon" is the rising star behind the meat counter.
---

(*) Mett (~"mat"):
This is the single thing the Lard has given to the German internet.

'Mett' translates to 'seasoned ground pork', but it is no coincidence that it sounds like the English word 'mad'. 'Mett sein' ('being mett') translates to 'being salty', as in "getting angry over some unimportant shit", i.e. the Lard being the idiot he is. If you claim yourself that you are feeling 'mett', you are also basically saying: 'I know I shouldn't get angry about this shit, but I do it anyway.'.

'Mett' is also every 'content' produced (especially by the Lard himself) other people watch, despite the fact they know they will get mett at it.

• Informative
Reactions: RomanesEuntDomus

Von Clausewitz

*Erotic Saxophone Music*
kiwifarms.net
Also:

Imp der Übermensch = known Drachenlord 'Haider'
Boneclinks = Some reaction-video-idiot on YT who got a bit of fame by reacting to the Lard's videos.

( Btw. Imp and Dorian are making now a series called "Lösch dich!" )

• Informative
Reactions: RomanesEuntDomus

Rokko

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can anyone explain who redtv is/was, and if he still has a channel. I started following drachenlord some month ago via reds streams.
I know he is a controversal figure, but it was just more fun watching rainers stream via reds stream.
Thx.

Tags
fat nazi

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino