Artcow Ralph Lee "Rick" Wagner III - "Lyric Poet", Racist, Homophobe, Autistic Boomhauer Impersonator

Trapped_Fairy

I need a beta male to cuck my salmon.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because the glorious AIDS poem was never archived in full, here it is:

https://archive.md/ARy3Y

Stanza 1.PNG

Stanza 2.PNG

Stanza 3.PNG

Stanza 4.PNG

Stanza 5.PNG

Stanza 6.PNG

Stanza 7.PNG

Stanza 8.PNG

Stanza 9.PNG

Stanza 10.PNG

Stanza 11.PNG

Stanza 12.PNG

Stanza 13.PNG

Stanza 14.PNG

Stanza 15.PNG

Stanza 16.PNG

0/10 Would not recommend.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Because the glorious AIDS poem was never archived in full, here it is:
He emails me like every day now. I just call him dumb in reply each time.

Mw4Kok3.png

He thinks this site is a vanity site for Christian Weston Chandler and that I run it with him.

uDoharn.png

He also thinks that the AIDS poem was "hacked" from his site.

Edit: New email.

98cou7y.png

Last edited:

PTNR 2.0

[showering intensifies]
kiwifarms.net
He's emailing me constantly, too. Interesting that he finally acknowledges Null as a separate person. He thinks I'm Chris and is making the same demands.

I've taken to telling him that his copyright expired and I claimed it and now own the AIDS poem and have given Null my blessing to post it on the Farms.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's emailing me constantly, too. Interesting that he finally acknowledges Null as a separate person. He thinks I'm Chris and is making the same demands.

I've taken to telling him that his copyright expired and I claimed it and now own the AIDS poem and have given Null my blessing to post it on the Farms.

But @Super Collie was Chris.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
+1 (210) 740-6505
"Hello, Mr. Pedophile. This is Mr. Wagner by the way if you looked over my website rlwagner.com. There's a thing on bill beating. Maybe you better order it for me cuz I used to be a legitimate debt collector. So good, when they all stole for me, I wrote a composition on how to beat your bills. Apparently wouldn't get your copyright infringement transvestite child molester cyber bullying. Who was at the kids at one of you guys drove to death while ago. He's gone, and we'll get something on if you want me after you you got me have a good day. Goodbye."

Attachments

• VLKGKYLZSWPVUZHRUJTOOGZMLNRNRHPQZPVVITOH.mp3
    65.8 KB · Views: 15,734

An Sionnach Seang

[DATA EXPUNGED]
kiwifarms.net

RADICALGOBLIN

I PUT THAT 'MON IN A CAMEL CLUTCH, MAKE HIM HUMBLE
kiwifarms.net
+1 (210) 740-6505
"Hello, Mr. Pedophile. This is Mr. Wagner by the way if you looked over my website rlwagner.com. There's a thing on bill beating. Maybe you better order it for me cuz I used to be a legitimate debt collector. So good, when they all stole for me, I wrote a composition on how to beat your bills. Apparently wouldn't get your copyright infringement transvestite child molester cyber bullying. Who was at the kids at one of you guys drove to death while ago. He's gone, and we'll get something on if you want me after you you got me have a good day. Goodbye."

is he even speaking normal english
like this entire audio file is a clusterfuck

Jaimas

HELLO, MON'KEIGH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
+1 (210) 740-6505

It's a shame random.txt has a character limit.