Ralph multimedia - Memes, videos and creative writings!

Empresa

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>pressing his face against the sneeze guard at a buffet
1637208183579.png

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

ethan ralph got the covid vaccine in vegas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
exclusive photo of ethan ralph's NEW CAR fincanced at nissan of richmond. he would've paid for the car in full but only made 500 dollars in superchats. he used his superchats from the rittenhouse trial to get sick decals to promote his paywall website. killstream.tv's gonna be back any day now!

now the question to you reading is: would you rather get a ride from the ralphamale in the superchat sentra or take an uber?

ralphs new ride.png

Nod Flenders

kiwifarms.net
exclusive photo of ethan ralph's NEW CAR fincanced at nissan of richmond. he would've paid for the car in full but only made 500 dollars in superchats. he used his superchats from the rittenhouse trial to get sick decals to promote his paywall website. killstream.tv's gonna be back any day now!

now the question to you reading is: would you rather get a ride from the ralphamale in the superchat sentra or take an uber?

View attachment 2737007
I think I'll take the Uber. No way would I want to be near The Gunt.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
This popped up on my YouTube feed today. A three-hour documentary covering the various dramas and history of the Internet Bloodsports fad. I haven't watched the whole thing through yet but the first few minutes are pretty good thus far.

The First Fag

Null's Bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Hello mothers and motherfuckers,
I've been working on a little project for school about ol' Gunty and I'd like the community's help. Here's some things that I need:
-Links and archives of major highlights of Gunt lore from the Ralph thread
-Clips relating to Ralph and Faith
-Clips relating to Ralph and Zoom
-Clips relating to Ralph and TeaClips
-Clips relating to Ralph and PPP
-An archive of the BYBS stream relating to the "played-up Emmy dox" mentioned by Jeffstiny during the IBS apocalypse (along with any other BYBS content)
-Anything else you'd think would be pertinent to add.

Feel free to send it to me here or just tag me in this thread. I'll post the project here when it is completed.