Ralph Stuart Baker III / Rani Bakr / Ranilda Baeddel / Ranilda Burdizzo / SatanicPanic!AtTheDisco - The Glue that Holds the Rat King Together, "Fake Goth" Conspiratard, Non Acting Pedo Supporter

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Both of you are islamic as hell and need to be stopped.
Alright, you make a fair point. Deadpool and I got a little heated, but we promise, we weren't trying to get anyone steamed. We were just trying to ignite some heated discussions. It really wasn't an attempt to fry your nerves.
I sincerely hope we can extinguish any bad feelings you may have against us.
Honestly, we're burning the midnight oil and both of us are probably just baked, don't mind us.

Last edited:

SatanicPanic!AtTheDisco

Burdizzo Punk
kiwifarms.net
Can we just talk about how terrifying and terrible all the articles about Chloe's death are? I still have a restraining order against her. But I didn't want this sort of end for her. Dying in so much pain being gawked at by bored hipsters. The eyewitness testimony is so appalling.

I just wanted her to get help I couldn't provide.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like I mentioned in her thread, y'all can mock me all you want, but part of me will always love her. She needed something I couldn't provide, and that will haunt me forever. But hey keep kicking me around on my birthday I'm sure that is still funny.

Its nothing personal against you, I think everyone's just trying to process this through a light-hearted lense because it legitimately is a tragedy even after all that bullshit Chloe caused for literal years. I at least meant it when I said that I was sorry that this all unfolded so close to your birthday (I believe the articles said it was Tuesday? So earlier this week.)

Can we just talk about how terrifying and terrible all the articles about Chloe's death are? I still have a restraining order against her. But I didn't want this sort of end for her. Dying in so much pain being gawked at by bored hipsters. The eyewitness testimony is so appalling.

At least the one dude tried to help put it out? Everyone else didn't seem to do shit for her there. I mean, the article doesn't even identify her (at least last I read of it) and I don't know if they're just trying to find next of kin or they legit have no idea who Chloe was.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like I mentioned in her thread, y'all can mock me all you want, but part of me will always love her. She needed something I couldn't provide, and that will haunt me forever. But hey keep kicking me around on my birthday I'm sure that is still funny.
Piss off.
Your shit is always about how you're this irreproachable ass who tried your very best. Let's be real:
Chloe Sagal was a fucking lunatic. She was abusive, maladjusted, and psychotic. You determined, as any sane person would, that you'd rather not deal with her absolute psycho shit. End of story.
Why does this always have to be this fucking sob story? You don't care, and you know we don't either. She needed a level of help nobody could provide her as she was.
The only salvation for her would be some kind of involuntary permanent psych care. A home where she could be kept with people like her, without the dangers of her own (deeply flawed) choices endangering her own safety.
But that isn't what you fought for. You exited her life in much the same manner as everyone else, and now you think you get to feel special because you blew her. And fuck you for that.

You want the real? You left her for the same reason we did:
Because she just wasn't that important anymore. And why would she be? She was another batshit, unemployed, underachieving tranny on a list as long as my arm. You didn't see her as worth sticking around for, and neither did we. What's the harm here?
She was nuts. If you scroll back, I have a post literally last July talking about how she'd be dead soon. If it wasn't this year, it'd be the next, or the one after that.
So don't come in here with your feigned trauma, pretending you give a fuck. You've ignored her for years. So have we. This one will be no different.
We don't care. You don't either. Don't ask us to pity you pretending otherwise.

Edit:
And sincerely? Fuck you for ever imagining that you could extort sympathy out of us by pretending that you give a solitary fuck about your suicidal, bitter cunt of an ex by walking in here acting like 2 years have suddenly caused you to start giving a shit about her.
We don't miss her. You don't either. Live with that.

Last edited:

SatanicPanic!AtTheDisco

Burdizzo Punk
kiwifarms.net
You want the real? You left her for the same reason we did:

You stupid, spiteful son of a bitch. Do not compare your creepy voyeurism to my experience literally living with her for nearly two years. Having her literally smash my stuff during tantrums and forgiving her. Calming her down. Petting her hair and talking her down from endless freakouts that had her climbing on the roof or walking into traffic. You know that was, at best, maybe 15-20% of my experience with her. It was awful but if I'm honest doesn't predominate my memories with her. She was clever and kind and gentle, in ways none of you will ever know. She could play an acoustic cover of "Where Is My Mind?" that would make you bawl. I fell in love with her watching her play it.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I think this is the last place you need to be right now.

Go be with real life people who knew Chloe and cared for her. Or go give yourself the hangover from hell celebrating your birthday.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You stupid, spiteful son of a bitch. Do not compare your creepy voyeurism to my experience literally living with her for nearly two years. Having her literally smash my stuff during tantrums and forgiving her. Calming her down. Petting her hair and talking her down from endless freakouts that had her climbing on the roof or walking into traffic. You know that was, at best, maybe 15-20% of my experience with her. It was awful but if I'm honest doesn't predominate my memories with her. She was clever and kind and gentle, in ways none of you will ever know. She could play an acoustic cover of "Where Is My Mind?" that would make you bawl. I fell in love with her watching her play it.
Ahh, and there it is.
There's the mindless defense of her. The aggression that you hope absolves you.
I've no doubt she had many traits that in your mind made her kind. The little moments, the small gestures that meant so much to you, those intimate little memories where everything felt so real and you could both finally be whole, if only for a little while.
But they ended, didn't they? After all the magic, all the beauty, all the love, you left.
And you did it because you realized that all the love in the world couldn't counter the ugly, horrific cost of staying around someone so toxic, so utterly manipulative, for five more minutes, and you left, as anyone would.
And now, you'd put that cost on us.
You'd place the death of a bitter psychopath at our door, or anyone else's, as though they, us, or you were the reason she died. Anything to ignore the fact that she was insane, and couldn't be fixed, and in your rush to find your own independence, you'd ignore her need, as we did, and as anyone else would've.

We didn't kill your Chloe, Rani. You didn't either. Chloe killed herself because she was too weak to live. And you'd put that on us, as though we could've done anything to make her less pathetic.
It's sincerely shameful, because you've always been the most reasonable of the group. You've always been the most perceptive in your particular sect, and yet when the moment comes where you might have the most perspective?
You deny it, because accepting that she had always been on borrowed time is harder than believing that we killed her.
Your snoogums was dead before we ever noticed her. Nothing you or we could've done would ever change that, and neither of us would've done anything if we could, because she was just that broken.
Make peace with that. You've grown beyond her, and we have too. Don't embarrass yourself or us pretending you gave a shit about her more than we did.

Last edited:

SatanicPanic!AtTheDisco

Burdizzo Punk
kiwifarms.net
Shame. You've always been the most reasonable of the people in your particular sect, and yet when the moment comes where you might have the most perspective? You deny it, because accepting that she had always been on borrowed time is harder than believing that we killed her.

hahaha what?

Is that what you think my complaint is?

I don't believe y'all had anything to do with her death, but I just think it is tasteless as hell for you to poke at me on my fucking birthday about her death.

You always make these elaborate polemics to draw me back in but like, come on Whispers.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hahaha what?

Is that what you think my complaint is?

I don't believe y'all had anything to do with her death, but I just think it is tasteless as hell for you to poke at me on my fucking birthday about her death.

You always make these elaborate polemics to draw me back in but like, come on Whispers.
Then what, in God's name, is the fucking point of this little tantrum?
Your dipshit slut of an ex made herself a little barbecue. You don't care, we don't care, and nobody else ever will.
By all means, fuck off. I promise you, nobody will take more notice of this than you do, and you seem to be pretty chill with it.
What exactly is your beef here?

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
@Dr. Boe Jangles Esq. calm down you spastic faggot, you've been dumbly mad on the internet at these trannies for years now and you are embarrassing the fuck out of yourself. Nothing you're saying right now even barely matches what you're saying it in response to. Rani isn't blaming us for Chloe's death. Rani isn't parasitically leeching onto a distant ex-friend she barely ever cared about, she was in a relationship with Chloe for years. You're imagining outrages to argue against and you look like a fucking idiot. Where does this anger even come from? Your embarrassing lecturing is just as brimming with obviously misplaced rage and bitterness as it was last time I pointed it out, like, two fucking years ago, and apparently you've been in these threads being spastically mad this entire time. Take a deep breath and get your shit together.

@SatanicPanic!AtTheDisco Happy birthday. Hell of a candle to blow out.