Ralph Stuart Baker III / Rani Bakr / Ranilda Baeddel / Ranilda Burdizzo / SatanicPanic!AtTheDisco - The Glue that Holds the Rat King Together, "Fake Goth" Conspiratard, Non Acting Pedo Supporter

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
He's using the word "me" a lot in relation to Chloe's suicide.

upload_2018-6-22_17-4-46.png

https://twitter.com/destroyed4com4t/status/1010097250020626432

Dog Prom 3D

I have a raging staph infection under here!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
goddamn this whole thing is a mess

Rani, this is so awful. Chloe was deeply unwell, so unwell that she wore people out rather quickly. That you spent two years with her means a lot in terms of what you felt for her and your desire to help her. Just remember what made her special to you because the rest is memorialized in the news and here, maintained by people who had no reason to love her and therefore can only seem infuriating to those who did love her. Give this site a wide berth for the next couple of months - share your grief with people who got to see the good side of Chloe. And don't give into the natural human impulse to blame yourself when something like this happens. You did what you could, and the clearer minds here know this and understand and honor your sadness.

Teeter

kiwifarms.net

Considering how many times you've posted over here, don't try to pretend you are above any of the people in this comm. You're just as shitty as you think everyone here is. You get down in the muck just the same as anyone. Honestly, I'm not surprised you don't take some responsibility for Chloe going up in flames, you encouraged them to move out to Portland away from what little support network they could possibly have had (proximity to family and hospitals familiar with their issues) and when you realized "Oh shit, this person actually is crazy and doesn't fit my 'we r koot internet celebrity couple so kawaiiiiii'" you threw them out into the street.

But hey, ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY because I'm sure Chloe's immolation doesn't fit your fake-ass life narrative either.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Considering how many times you've posted over here, don't try to pretend you are above any of the people in this comm. You're just as shitty as you think everyone here is. You get down in the muck just the same as anyone. Honestly, I'm not surprised you don't take some responsibility for Chloe going up in flames, you encouraged them to move out to Portland away from what little support network they could possibly have had (proximity to family and hospitals familiar with their issues) and when you realized "Oh shit, this person actually is crazy and doesn't fit my 'we r koot internet celebrity couple so kawaiiiiii'" you threw them out into the street.

But hey, ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY because I'm sure Chloe's immolation doesn't fit your fake-ass life narrative either.

Just a reminder to everyone that @Teeter is one of Rani's tranny friends who first came to Kiwi Farms specifically to dunk on Chloe and try to talk Rani into dumping her. Here's her very first post.
Oh no, Chloe in the past frequently waited for Ranilda to be at work before screaming suicide threats and demanding money or she'll kill herself. She doesn't want comfort or help, she wants attention and donations. When questioned too hard on the Cushings story (like asking her if she had any scans done for a pituitary or adrenal tumor) she flips out and screams no one knows what they're talking about. When questioned about the SRS scam she flips out and claims she doesn't want SRS surgery. She just wants free money and to be a parasite.

Chloe doesn't live in an unfinished attic anymore though there's still the bareass mattress and dirty clothes.

Ranilda likes to tell people to "eat shit forever", but the funny thing is Ranilda chooses to not only date shit, but move shit into her apartment and inflict it on unsuspecting roommates with suicide drama and being a general waste of space.
This was from the very early days of us watching Chloe. You'll notice her take on their relationship is anything but the one she's just given us, which is such an immensely ungenerous take that it's pretty clearly just some spastic frothing calculated to do as much emotional hurt as possible. You'll also notice her first post speaks fairly intimately of knowledge we simply didn't have at the time, and sure, it could just be a TERF who'd been keeping an eye on her long before she ever showed up on our radar and got herself way too invest in Chloe and Rani's life from afar, but I didn't think so.

Later on when @Teeter was leaking facebook messages from a private group Rani was in, I had Rani remove everyone she couldn't personally vouch for as an irl friend or acquaintance and then we accused Teeter of being a random tranny and pressed her into proving she wasn't by posting more leaks. She was able to.

I don't know who @Teeter is or why she has this insane tranny vendetta against Rani. I don't know if Rani ever found out who she was or what her deal was. But what we do know about Teeter is that she's
A) A tranny
B) A "friend" of Rani's IRL (at least, as of three years ago)
C) Has been spending the last three fucking years being this level of screeching-ass mad about Rani and Chloe on Kiwi Farms
D) Pretty obviously fucked in the head

We at the Farms do love us some tranny drama. We're always happy when some screechin-ass trannies come to import their screechin-ass dumb drama for our amusement. We're used to tranny drama and anonymous voyeurism and sadistic baiting and pissy IRL or offsite feuds poorly disguised as a stranger's detached disapproval. But even we at the Farms sometimes have to stop, back up, and say "Holy shit. What's wrong with you?".

@Teeter, what is wrong with you? Why are you like this?

Yellow Yam Scam

Devil get behind me, I'm loose, I'm free.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Teeter does make a good point if it's true that Rani was the catalyst for Chloe moving to Portland. In a sense, Rani asked for the responsibility of dealing with Chloe, but understandably seems to have lost the will do so.

Also, Rani's routine trying to seem aloof has never been more transparent than it is now. Hmm.

Last edited:

Dog Prom 3D

I have a raging staph infection under here!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Teeter does make a good point if it's true that Rani was the catalyst for Chloe moving to Portland. In a sense, Rani asked for the responsibility of dealing with Chloe, but understandably seems to have lost the will do so.

Also, Rani's routine trying to seem aloof has never been more transparent than it is now. Hmm.
Even if Rani was why Chloe moved, that doesn't mean much, does it? Portland is a good place to be an unstable trans woman - Phil's done nicely for himself there. Chloe wasn't leaving a vast support network when she moved to be with Rani. And when Rani finally pulled the plug Chloe hooked up with Szaeg Gholline and proceeded to get them evicted from two separate places because of her mental illness until Szaeg dropped off the map. She ran through everyone in her life quickly and Rani lasted two years. That in itself says something about Rani's character.

I'm always on the fence with Rani because I don't wholly get her, but I can also see how people enter a relationship and realize they are in over their heads. Generally we see it with men who realize that MPDG who so captivated them is really a cluster b nightmare who will ruin their lives if they try to leave and will ruin it if they decide to stay. This time it played out with trans women but the script was familiar -Chloe was just mentally ill on top of having what seems like a manipulative personality disorder. Rani undoubtedly made mistakes but if she's to blame then dozens others are as well.

It's hard to stomach the conclusion that this was probably inevitable regardless of who Chloe dated or where she lived - it's human nature to want solutions and to place blame. That's why stupid people agree with ideologues that we are to blame for this suicide. It's better than facing that some people cannot be saved. But that's the case with Chloe. No one could have offered her enough love or supervision to keep her safe from herself. Therefore it's hard for me to put much faith in attempts to make anyone the reason Chloe immolated herself over mental health care, the same care she refused in every form when offered to her.

Yellow Yam Scam

Devil get behind me, I'm loose, I'm free.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even if Rani was why Chloe moved, that doesn't mean much, does it? Portland is a good place to be an unstable trans woman - Phil's done nicely for himself there. Chloe wasn't leaving a vast support network when she moved to be with Rani. And when Rani finally pulled the plug Chloe hooked up with Szaeg Gholline and proceeded to get them evicted from two separate places because of her mental illness until Szaeg dropped off the map. She ran through everyone in her life quickly and Rani lasted two years. That in itself says something about Rani's character.

Portland is definitely better in theory, but the change also meant that Chloe left one potential support group for another. I don't really hold it against Rani because there's also no way to know what would have happened had Chloe stay put, of course, but she would have been closer to family and friends who I imagine would have been much less appeasing to her mental illness. Living in Portland meant that Chloe was able to dive headfirst into troonerism - I'm sure some people benefit from that, but I don't think Chloe did.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's hard to stomach the conclusion that this was probably inevitable regardless of who Chloe dated or where she lived - it's human nature to want solutions and to place blame. That's why stupid people agree with ideologues that we are to blame for this suicide. It's better than facing that some people cannot be saved. But that's the case with Chloe. No one could have offered her enough love or supervision to keep her safe from herself. Therefore it's hard for me to put much faith in attempts to make anyone the reason Chloe immolated herself over mental health care, the same care she refused in every form when offered to her.

Call me hopelessly optimistic, but I'd like to think it was possible Chloe could have at least gotten to a stable point in her life, but to do so would probably involve staying at a psychiatric hospital under observation and getting therapy regularly. But that didn't happen.

It feels bad, man.

Deadpool

Demon Prince of Patriarchy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just to stave off any speculation, I didn't pay anything for the tattoo. The artist is a friend of mine that was already gonna do work on me for free for my birthday.
I honestly see nothing wrong with you getting that tattoo even if you'd paid for it. Edgelord humor aside, I believe you legitimately cared about her and it's a sweet gesture.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
upload_2018-6-25_5-25-24.png

@SatanicPanic!AtTheDisco this is a darkly funny tweet and maybe that's all you meant it to be, but if you're actually looking to talk with somebody who's been through some kind of comparable situation you might want to try having a private chat with @Manapan. Her transgendered ex-wife also committed suicide and a whole bunch of vultures who never spoke to her and weren't around when she needed it immediately started using the death as leverage in their internet grudges. I mean, there was no auto-immolation against the mental health system involved or anything, but like you said, it'd be weirder if there was.

SatanicPanic!AtTheDisco

Burdizzo Punk
kiwifarms.net
Aww, that was nice. Why a bat? Or a bunny with bat wings?

How are you holding up, by the way?

Free tattoo, so I wanted to make it mean multiple things and not be entirely sad. The Bunny is a reference to a new job that also happened this month.

I made it through two shifts at my non-creative day job so far so at least I'm sorta functional I think.