Ralph Stuart Baker III / Rani Bakr / Ranilda Baeddel / Ranilda Burdizzo / SatanicPanic!AtTheDisco - The Glue that Holds the Rat King Together, "Fake Goth" Conspiratard, Non Acting Pedo Supporter

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Manapan

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I didn't know about your situation until I was summoned here, or is I'd have reached out sooner.

I'm sorry for your loss. It's a really confusing thing to process when you lose someone you cared about but whom you were separating from for good reasons. If you want to talk about it with someone who understands, I'm here for you.

panko

kiwifarms.net
48405505_1975845419167861_2140875170800205824_n.jpg
(:_((:_((:_((:_((:_((:_((:_((:_((:_((:_((:_((:_((:_(

B

BE 911

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Wesley, our friend Rani here showed up on Twitter to talk about their experience with him back when they were administrating WKSS, a group for transgender women on facebook that Wesley was on.
how it started.png

Out of nowhere, what appears to be a stranger shows up to lecture Rani about their WKSS administration back in the day, especially being banned from said group, after outing some people as rapists. Interesting.
slapfight 0.png

The fight goes on for a while. Our unnamed tranny takes jabs at Rani for being a terrible admin and letting rapists roam free in the server and provide a backdoor to Kiwifarms to infiltrate it. A lot of resentment, it seems like.
slapfight 4.png slapfight 6.png semi kf poster.png secret place.png playing defense.png

So, you might be wondering. Who IS this mystery person showing up randomly on this post to stir shit up about drama that happened years ago?
Well, it might surprise some of you, but it is none other than Natalie Durkin. Yes, the same Natalie that dated Wesley back in the day and was involved with a lot of drama, the same Natalie Durkin that always destroys her own posts after a while. What a turn of events!
slapfight 8.png

Natalie then goes on a tangent after a few things that happened to her with this whole ordeal, and talking about her own troubles primarely.
slapfight 7.png slapfight 12.png slapfight 14.png Cathy Brennan.png satan of our time.png

What strikes me as odd in this whole exchange is that Natalie blames Rani for posting on Kiwifarms and "coming back in the transgender community like nothing happened"... while having an account registered here as @Typhoid Mary lol
you have no place in here rani.png

The slapfight has a happy end however, as they finally calm down. Still, one of the weirdest interactions on Twitter that happened recently. I am honestly unsure what to think about all of this. I will let you guys be the judge.
slapfight 15.png

Last edited by a moderator:

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The slapfight has a happy end however, as they finally calm down. Still, one of the weirdest interactions on Twitter that happened recently. I am honestly unsure what to think about all of this. I will let you guys be the judge.
View attachment 617259

Fire will be absolutely shitting himself that Neph is apparently off her meds and rattling cages for her own entertainment again.

Oh Long Johnson

Look Silky, he done pulled out a whip
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The original loose cannon troon, who registered on at least 8 platforms/fora to call poor Fire, "A faggot in a dress," is pissed about Rani biting their style?

Get Fisted

I believe you have some jism on your wizard sleeve
kiwifarms.net
idkwtf I just sat through.

I'd pee in Rani's butt tho.

Edit: Twice.

Editx2: In a little more seriousness, your life has been kind of a Hellscape. Good job hanging on, good job actually getting your downstairs mixup sorted out, good job not getting burned out on all of those jokes and good job making art in several mediums. I wish you the best.

DuckSucker

NIbblin' bits since 2006
kiwifarms.net
He's got a wife, doesnt he? Somebody's hitting it. Hes a goofy looking guy but he's also a funny guy in general so--people are into that so you might as well go all the way. In for a penny in for a pound dude. Or a pounding in this case. :islamic:

Honestly Im sure a lot of that is just his act anyway, and he can turn most of it off. But because he's such a unique dude physically people like to think that's just how he always is.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>Oh, tranny drama again? Wonder what's going on
>Sees Wesley's rainbow wackjob ass
>Nope.jpg

I like that the entire ratking has wound down to the point that as of this year it can be summarized as "Laurelai is off her meds again and starting fights with the other kids".

And is fucking Typhoid Mary really doing the "bad because you posted on KF" song and dance after we had to all but have his weird ass dragged outta here?
Literally all of these people are hypocrites. Hell, even Richard originally schlepped in here to talk shit on people and only got mad after he figured out we weren't gonna help him.

Dog Prom 3D

I have a raging staph infection under here!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fire will be absolutely shitting himself that Neph is apparently off her meds and rattling cages for her own entertainment again.
I hope so. He needs to shit his pants or pantyhose or whatever he's got covering his girldick. The loss of work, sleeping on floors with roaches, being so gross not even fucking Colt can deal - if Natalie can put the fear of God in him, that is one of the few good things Natalie has going for him. And fuck Richard sideways. He may not remember he came here to dish on Phil and had the tide turn against him very quickly for his faggotry precedes him. What a hypocrite and asshole.

Related, since we are talking about Fire, Lauralei, and Natalie: I could see inviting Rani to a party at my home and be confident she would not eat all the food, drink until she pukes in my bed, raid my medicine cabinet, fuck my cats, clog my toilet or rape my husband. She is literally the only trans woman discussed in the history of KF that I can say that about. Being hated by the likes of Lauralei (literally one of the worst human beings ever, trans status be damned) and Natalie and Fire is a badge of honor and she should continue doing whatever it is they hate.