Ralph Stuart Baker III / Rani Bakr / Ranilda Baeddel / Ranilda Burdizzo / SatanicPanic!AtTheDisco - The Glue that Holds the Rat King Together, "Fake Goth" Conspiratard, Non Acting Pedo Supporter

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

💗Freddie Freaker💗

* unintelligible exceptional individual noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ADF wants to send antifa after Rani.
antifa.png

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Why is Phil talking to an FBI snitch?

It's like he wants to be on a watchlist.

Eh, not like he actually has any ANTIFA friends (or friends in general) who would be willing to carry out his orders to do anything. So Rani is safe. Not safe from the potato's stench, especially depending on if she lives downwind, but she's physically safe from him at least.

Dog Prom 3D

I have a raging staph infection under here!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 618067
Antifa as a whole are probably stupid enough to do what Phil wants but one-on-one I suspect most of them would become very uneasy very quickly around him. After a visit to his apartment, antifa would be more likely to take a bike chain to Toren than harass Rani, so by all means Phil should cozy up to antifa.

Laurelai needs to STFU because if he keeps sticking his head up like this pretty soon he's gonna find himself #metoo-ed or "timesup-ed." Rape victims hate seeing their abusers SJW-ing it up - ask that kid Asia Argento fucked and wonder if he ever would have come forward if she had avoided playing the Saddest Weinstein Victim for attention. The dogma is such that his "trans" status isn't the Scotchguard to repel accountability or shame that it normally is when confronted with his foul and degenerate life.

But then again, why the everloving hell would Rani give a fuck about the opinions of chronically unemployed, unemployable sex criminals and their mentally subnormal sidekicks? No idea who Kaitlyn Hayes is but if she's friends with Laurelai and is this much of a dupe, I feel pretty certain that she doesn't have a job and is probably on spiro ordered from India. Yeah, these are people Rani should fear. She may need to send Laurelai a cookie bouquet for helping flush the losers out of her social media.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 618067
Now Phil’s in this? Well shit, if we can get Nora Reeee and that one Irish tranny who looks like Ronald McDonald, we can have a big old “Mad on the Internet” reunion tour.

As for the Phil threatening her deal, this is everyone’s midday reminder that no one has ever or will ever listen to Phil, and even if he had a small crew of Antifa, they are, on the whole, pussies terrified of starting shit in groups smaller than 200.

Worst she can expect is a real scathing blog post on someone’s Mastadon. Then she’ll be sorry!

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's a funny, weird little drunk. He'd probably be a lot of fun, tbh.
He's got a wife, doesnt he? Somebody's hitting it. Hes a goofy looking guy but he's also a funny guy in general so--people are into that so you might as well go all the way. In for a penny in for a pound dude. Or a pounding in this case. :islamic:

Honestly Im sure a lot of that is just his act anyway, and he can turn most of it off. But because he's such a unique dude physically people like to think that's just how he always is.

Just adding this because it’s obvious most people don’t know DeVito’s had a rep for years as a total baller pussy magnet - and I am not joking. He has banged more chicks in Hollywood than you can imagine. He’s an extremely smart and funny as shit. His physical appearance makes him less intimidating and approachable I suppose. Give him an hour with a lady and the panties hit the floor.

I guess most people know him from Always Sunny but he was the star of a hit sitcom (Taxi) in 70s, then became best buds with Michael Douglas (a famous womanizer) and then DeVito became a extremely successful producer (Pulp Fiction) and director who did some great films (War of the Roses).

Yes, DeVito has been married to Rhea Pearlman for decades (Carla from Cheers) but his serial affairs led to them separating some years back but I think they did eventually reconcile.

Maybe age has slowed his dick down in recent years but don’t let his looks fool you. He’s apparently as charming as they come and slays the ladies. I’m sure the incel crowd would say it’s because he’s rich and famous, which certainly helps, but according to everyone who knows him he’s just a magnetic personality and ladies love him

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

I'm going to have to side with Graham, unfortunately. I don't recall GG celebrating Chloe dying (I'd like being proven wrong though) and harassment was hardly the sole reason for Chloe's decline, reducing it to just that is offensive to the message she wanted to spread by taking her own life.

Not to mention these tweets going directly and confronting him are the same thing, and many people who hate Graham would most certainly celebrate his death. All in all I rate this hypocrisy/10.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

SatanicPanic!AtTheDisco

Burdizzo Punk
kiwifarms.net
Yeah that was me being very drunk and attempting a "go for the jugular" style dunk on Graham. There's not a lot of room for nuance in that sort of tweet.

I am (distinctly) aware that mental health is a much more complicated discussion than that. I am still grumpy about Gamergate in a protective mama bear sense, but I don't literally believe it was the only factor in the decline of Chloe's mental health. However, the Gamergate era did mark a change in behavior on her part that I'll spend the rest of my life wondering how I could walk back.

The sheer volume of negative attention she received seemed to result in her... I dunno, craving it? This is something I've brought up before in here. It's a trap that I've fallen into before, but with therapy I understand that I deserve better. There are people in my life that care for me and want to see me succeed, and honestly I'd rather be talking about 80s pop culture than politics anyway. It's gonna haunt me the rest of my life that I could never convince her that she deserved better.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yeah that was me being very drunk and attempting a "go for the jugular" style dunk on Graham. There's not a lot of room for nuance in that sort of tweet.

I am (distinctly) aware that mental health is a much more complicated discussion than that. I am still grumpy about Gamergate in a protective mama bear sense, but I don't literally believe it was the only factor in the decline of Chloe's mental health. However, the Gamergate era did mark a change in behavior on her part that I'll spend the rest of my life wondering how I could walk back.

The sheer volume of negative attention she received seemed to result in her... I dunno, craving it? This is something I've brought up before in here. It's a trap that I've fallen into before, but with therapy I understand that I deserve better. There are people in my life that care for me and want to see me succeed, and honestly I'd rather be talking about 80s pop culture than politics anyway. It's gonna haunt me the rest of my life that I could never convince her that she deserved better.

It's not your fault. You did the best you could.

Though to be fair, just about everybody hates Graham right now.

eb94f721680ab5c9d024e96466076fdd.png

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Who mocked her when Chloe died? As far as I know literally everyone was extremely sympathetic to Rani and trying to comfort her. This seems pretty revisionist.

If I recall correctly, there was a little dunking but not much and most people were sympathetic.

There was some pretty grotesquely bad taste about Chloe but that is more or less obligatory.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I like you, Rani. Always have.