Ralph Stuart Baker III / Rani Bakr / Ranilda Baeddel / Ranilda Burdizzo / SatanicPanic!AtTheDisco - The Glue that Holds the Rat King Together, "Fake Goth" Conspiratard, Non Acting Pedo Supporter

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

TheMonkeyMan

kiwifarms.net
" Reminder Jesse Singal got me put on a massive blacklist shutting me out of writing venues, journalistic resources and a good amount of tech Twitter that I'm still resolving years later so he can cry me a fucking river. "

https://archive.md/M3Eul

Singal's response:

" Nothing remotely, remotely like this has ever happened. I don't even have any clue what kernel of a true thing could have possibly morphed into this. I've never made any sort of blacklist of anyone. I am baffled. I am going to defend myself when people spread bullshit, ALWAYS

2/ I am blocked but if any professional journalists are spreading this, let me know. I just find the lack of any sort of basic standards of fact-checking so frustrating, and it's only getting worse. These people should not be trusted with the news.

3/ "Jesse Singal was seen wandering at the outskirts of our farm, and the next thing you knew all our crops failed."

https://archive.md/8EOEy

" Reminder Jesse Singal got me put on a massive blacklist shutting me out of writing venues, journalistic resources and a good amount of tech Twitter that I'm still resolving years later so he can cry me a fucking river. "

Now what caused Ralph to start stirring the shit pot? it's all about rights!..or is it?
billz - Copy.png

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
" Reminder Jesse Singal got me put on a massive blacklist shutting me out of writing venues, journalistic resources and a good amount of tech Twitter that I'm still resolving years later so he can cry me a fucking river."

Straight out of Jake Alley's play book.

Remind us again of all the places you used to write for before you were put on this blacklist.