• Partial stream

Votes: 95 36.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shady Attorney

Case Closed. Everyone Gets Dog Treats
kiwifarms.net
Ralph if you’re so self conscious why didn’t you work out at any point in time? Youre getting all heated and drunk over the size of your sentient flab yet do nothing.
You’ve had all the oppurtunities and the revenue to take care of yourself. You literally had a job that was a total of 15 hours a week minimum. And you are such a fat slob all you did was roll around in bed and eat fast food while staying up all night long.

Get your life together. I feel no pity just contempt for people like you.

Niggernerd

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream to lose weight.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 695004
Look at this goofy fuck :story: . @theralph there's absolutely nothing those guys can do to make you not look disgusting and ridiculous, you might as well take out your gunt and wave it around for our amusement. The more you try to not look bad the funnier it is for the A-log troll sperg incels. :story:
he couldn't look gayer if he tried.

Edit: I'm already tired of PPP not gonna lie. He's pretty annoying or at least his voice is.

Kamikaze

kiwifarms.net
he couldn't look gayer if he tried.
Ralph looks gay af, but someone really should compile Warski's gay innuendo. Off the top of my head from today;

• Didn't once acknowledge several hot girls around him
  • Asked the twink looking dude he was hanging with if he's a "Dudes guy." The man replies, "No, chicks;" Andy looks visibly disappointed.
  • Saying he'll kiss Ralph for $

UnKillFill

I'm sorry you had to go through this son...
kiwifarms.net
Ralph looks gay af, but someone really should compile the gay innuendo Warski's been engaed in. Off the top of my head from today;

• Asked the twink looking dude he was hanging with if he's a "Dudes guy." The man replies, "No, chicks;" Andy looks visibly disappointed.
I believe he kissed failure on the cheek last night.

Niggernerd

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream to lose weight.
kiwifarms.net
Ralph looks gay af, but someone really should compile the gay innuendo Warski's been engaed in. Off the top of my head from today;

I don't think it's been a secret Andy has faggot in him. He's always talked about sucking cock that it didn't even come off as a joke after the 3rd time he used it.

• Agree
Reactions: Unog and Kamikaze

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
Ralph looks gay af, but someone really should compile Warski's gay innuendo. Off the top of my head from today;

Failure was rubbing Andy's nips at some point and then there's this shit:

They're only pretending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino