Votes: 138 53.1%
  • Partial stream

Votes: 95 36.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbi Yehonatan

kiwifarms.net
Will Ralph agressively counter-signal the shooter and further alienate his base? I imagine he will drone on endlessly about the shooting so as to avoid having to discuss events in Miami. Expect some weak punches to be thrown at Zoom before and short episode concludes.
using a shooting to deflect attention from yourself
Tbh I would expect this from Ralph. I’m curious though, will he use this oppurtunity to bash the right wing “”””“alt-right white neo-nazis”””” to cement his position in Youtube? That would alienate his fandom though. 🤔

Reactions: Smarty Pants

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
A 30 minute video just to tell Ralph to stop drinking???
He explained the situation for viewers because believe it or not, a lot of people do not follow this stuff as closely as us. On top of that, most of the clipping channels have been giving deference to Ralph and not clipping any of his exceptional behavior so the absolute normie fans who don't keep up and rely on clipping channels are totally in the dark. It was necessary to actually give some context and a brief overview of the situation to people who otherwise will never know.

Also the video is meant to be an honest and sincere plea from a friend. Would you react well to a friend who confronted you about a serious problem with some shit tier one sentence response then walked off? It felt like an appropriate length.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
He's going to read news articles about it, make Kekistsn jokes, probably dig through info on the shooter. Easy Killstream to do tonight.
Well according to this archive @zyclonPD has kindly provided, @Memology 101 isn't too thrilled about having it as a topic. I don't know which would be more hilarious - them getting Antonio's channel banned or nothingburgering a mass shooting.

EDIT:

This reply raises a very interesting point: Would Ralph be willing to disable the superchats in order to fulfill his journalistic duty to cover the shooting, be it in a responsible manner, or will he ignore it/simply brush over it. There's no doubt that there will be 148 gang gang superchats regardless, which even if not read out loud will be screencapped and sent to journos. It's possible that they delete them in real time, something that JF for example is known to do when his audience is getting a bit 3edgy4u.

The show tonight will be a sight to behold.

Last edited:

Niggernerd

Welcome to Silent Hill Faggots
kiwifarms.net
He's going to read news articles about it, make Kekistsn jokes, probably dig through info on the shooter. Easy Killstream to do tonight.

It's a blessing from the whiskey gods, they'll make him guntstoppable.
I hope this gives memo a reason to finally kick that fat fuck of a drunk off his channel instead of being a spineless cuck about it.

Kamikaze

kiwifarms.net
''Can't Hunt The Gunt'' is a good one as well
  • Bragging about eating a burger out of the garbage
  • Attempting to bull charge someone who throws ice at you; only to run out of breath after 10 feet
You could hunt @theralph , but you'd definitely die of Mad Cow Disease.

Ok, but this is a gay technical victory. Which charity? Everyone decide on one somehow. No St. Juden though.
Just wait until tonight then, and donate to @Null.

Andy Cokeski

kiwifarms.net
Makers mark is like 30 a bottle, Woodford is like 35. Assuming an average of 6 days a week and no bars, (so very generous) 720 a month or 8640 a year
You're probably being a little too nice to Ralph with that estimate. I did some really heavy drinking for a bit, so I've got a little experience here, and I'd guess Ralph drinks at least a fifth a day. On days he's noticeably drunk he likely drank a good bit more. When you drink from the moment you wake up until the moment you sleep, it takes about a fifth a day just to keep the withdrawal at bay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino