• Yes

Votes: 76 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
Think on the rekieta null stream i heard nick say 5'4 near the end replying to a super chat
He did, which does square with the Gunt's fervor to make Null bet he was taller than 5' 1".

This makes him exactly the average height of women in the USA. 🤔
averageheightofawoman.png

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
He did, which does square with the Gunt's fervor to make Null bet he was taller than 5' 1".

This makes him exactly the average height of women in the USA. 🤔
View attachment 2600101
Keep in mind that 5'4" would be with his platform shoes/boots whatever he uses to be taller so he would be 1-2 inches shorter AND Rekieta admitted he is not great at heights but that Ralph is very short so he could be 5'3" minus the shoes.

So Ralph is most likely somewhere between 5'1" -5'3", shorter than most women in the US.

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
I'd say the only thing we know for sure is that he's definitely taller than 5' 1"; he wouldn't be so quick to throw down money on a bet he already knows he's going to lose even with him being as much of a degenerate gambler as he is.

But somewhere between 5' 2" and 5' 4" seems like the most probable range.

Something that did occur to me, if we assume Ralph was being a sloppy belligerent drunk when the cops tried to get his stats him slumping while standing in an effort to be difficult during the measuring could explain how they ended up with 5' 1" and decided that was literally close enough for government work, which would also square with him being in that height range.

SargonF00t

Bewildered Ape is a Closeted Gay, after Green Card
kiwifarms.net
I'd say the only thing we know for sure is that he's definitely taller than 5' 1"; he wouldn't be so quick to throw down money on a bet he already knows he's going to lose even with him being as much of a degenerate gambler as he is.

But somewhere between 5' 2" and 5' 4" seems like the most probable range.

Something that did occur to me, if we assume Ralph was being a sloppy belligerent drunk when the cops tried to get his stats him slumping while standing in an effort to be difficult during the measuring could explain how they ended up with 5' 1" and decided that was literally close enough for government work, which would also square with him being in that height range.
I always wondered if that "1" was a sloppy "7" ?

But even if it was, the copper probably didn't take into account Ralph's jewfro he was sporting at the time, plus the lifts Ralph likely had in his shoes as well.

He probably is between 5'4" and 5'6" tall.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
no 5 1 is the most likely since he edited a second 1 onto a document to post here and coped about the original police measurement for years. ralph would definitely throw down money and hope you dont call it on him since no one wants to dox themselves for pocket change and because he can just try and lie his way out and say you in fact were the one who backed out of the bet.

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
I have it on good authority Ralph is 5'4" in shoes with 3" heels.

The idea of finding this exact spot just to measure the fences to see how tall ralph is is beautiful.

Also, dunno if anyone posted it yet, but I found an actual picture of ralph hanging with some friends.

View attachment 2444448

I made it with my phone, be nice. Also, I do like how I used duckduckgo to find the transparent gunt, and it brought me to he farms lol.
Waterbears deserve better than that. You done the 'grades dirty implying they would hang with Gunt

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net
Tbh he’s short enough no matter what height people wanna say he must exactly be. Agonizing over the specific height is suspicious. He’s under 5’9” so it’s done.

Last edited:

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

ethan ralph got the covid vaccine in vegas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it’d be so easy to disprove. like even if he was 5’3 it’d be a win for him at this point to have a doctor measure ralph’s height on camera cause at least it’s more than 5’1 BETCH.

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it’d be so easy to disprove. like even if he was 5’3 it’d be a win for him at this point to have a doctor measure ralph’s height on camera cause at least it’s more than 5’1 BETCH.
I bet his morbid obesity has cost him another inch in the last couple years. Gravity isn't good on your spine when you are a corpulent midget. Even a half-inch would take him down below 5'1" and cause him to shart himself with rage.