Ethan Ralph is 5'1"

kiwifarms.net
Very handy for quick reference, tbh.

imperial-to-metric-conversion.jpg

♦️ King of Diamonds ♦️

"One fucked up individual!" - Mandarr
kiwifarms.net
Anyone saying ralph is taller than 5'1" is a crypto gunt guard
We should come up with a standardized imperial unit of measurement for Ralph's height. In the same way 12 inches is commonly referred to as a "foot", 5 feet 1 inch should be recognized as a "gunt".

Ex. The Panzer VII Maus was The Greater Germanic Reich's approach to the "Super-Heavy Tank" concept during the Second World War. It had a standardized length of approximately 33 feet. 33 feet translates to 396 inches. 396 inches divided by the inch equivalent of one gunt (61 inches) equates to 6.5 (rounded up) gunts. Therefore, the Panzer VII Maus Tank had measurements of 6.5 gunts in length, 2.4 gunts in width, and 2.3 gunts in height. Truly- a battlefield behemoth!

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
We should come up with a standardized imperial unit of measurement for Ralph's height. In the same way 12 inches is commonly referred to as a "foot", 5 feet 1 inch should be recognized as a "gunt".

Ex. The Panzer VII Maus was The Greater Germanic Reich's approach to the "Super-Heavy Tank" concept during the Second World War. It had a standardized length of approximately 33 feet. 33 feet translates to 396 inches. 396 inches divided by the inch equivalent of one gunt (61 inches) equates to 6.5 (rounded up) gunts. Therefore, the Panzer VII Maus Tank had measurements of 6.5 gunts in length, 2.4 gunts in width, and 2.3 gunts in height. Truly- a battlefield behemoth!
You know, between Ralphamembers (0.5 inches) and the new standardized Gunts (5'1") we're starting to codify a Ralph consistent system of measurement.
We still need one for weight though, I suggest "Ethans" to keep it simple, we'll round it out at 300 pounds.
For instance, a Walrus on average weighs 1400 pounds,and is 11 feet long, or weighs 14.66 Ethans, and is 2 Gunts and 19 Ralphamembers long.
Keep this up, adding to it as we need, and soon we'll have a full system of weights and measures. 🤔

Last edited:

Ethan Ralph is 5'1"

kiwifarms.net
You know, between Ralphamembers (0.5 inches) and the new standardized Gunts (5'1") we're starting to codify a Ralph consistent system of measurement.
We still need one for weight though, I suggest "Ethans" to keep it simple, we'll round it out at 300 pounds.
For instance, a Walrus on average weighs 1400 pounds,and is 11 feet long, or weighs 14.66 Ethans, and is 2 Gunts and 19 Ralphamembers long.
Keep this up, adding to it as we need, and soon we'll have a full system of weights and measures. 🤔
I propose this for measurements.
There should probably be equivalents to yard (after hoof) and mile (after gunt), but not sure what.

gunt-measurements.jpg

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I propose this for measurements.
There should probably be equivalents to yard (after hoof) and mile (after gunt), but not sure what.

View attachment 2730630
Remember, the Gunt likes to say Memphis a lot. He is NOT from Memphis, Tennessee, the source of soul music and much of American culture. He is from a disgusting shithole, much worse than the actual Memphis, called West Memphis, Arkansas. This vile place has absolutely no redeeming characteristics. It makes him absolute white trash, because West Memphis has absolutely no famous people from it other than murderers and rapists.

Ethan Ralph is a garbage person from a garbage place.

WEST Memphis. In Arkansas.

NOT Memphis. In Tennessee.

Baldur's Revenge

kiwifarms.net
I would love to find Ralph in public and run up with a tape measure and guerilla style just take his height with a pic. No normal person cares about their height unless they have grown up with that Napoleon complex that a lot of manlets have. The more he rages and cries about it. The more it really does confirm that he is 5'1". I could accept the police miskeyed his height if he was 5'10" or 5'11". They missed hitting the 0 or 1 at the end, but he claims 5'6" or 7" Those number are nowhere near each other and why would the police make such a huge clerical error. Entering that information is so routine and they double and triple checked before lock up.