• Yes

Votes: 76 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters

HackerX

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm still really surprised he get really bother by people calling him 5,1".

I think it's because he got caught when he claimed 6'0 or 5'11 years ago. It's relatively common for a dude to add an extra inch to their height, but not fucking 6 inches (assuming he's 5'5 and not 5'1, which he is 5'1)

Overall, big blow to his ego that he's incapable of recovering from.

Retrodogkiller

Shitposted and loser with no life
kiwifarms.net
Due to new information I can safely say Ethan Ralph is in fact 4'9". Thanks to 4" insole inserts. Screenshot_20211128-210613.jpg

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
He could snap a selfie of himself at a convenience store or Home Depot in front of the measuring marks they use for criminals and end this. He flat out refuses.

That's no different from anything else he's done because he can easily fake that too. For example, if he's taking a selfie, he could be standing on a box of soda cans to get the height he wants. No picture of him in Timberlands can be used for measurements since those add like 3 inches alone.
He doesn't even need to go out of his way to some store or obtain some specialized pig measuring equipment to prove how tall he is. He could just get his horse to take a full body photo of him while holding an object with standardized size like a credit card or DVD case, release it in the wild and let autism take its course.

My favorite time he tried to claim he was 5'10" or whatever was when he said he stood eye to eye with Sargon, known manlet who is at most the same height as Lauren Chen/Roaming Millenial who measures up to 5'6". By the transitive property, Ethan Ralph's maximum possible claimed height should be 5'6"

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
mods add a poll like this:
question: are you taller than ethan ralph
answer choices:
a: yes
b: no

i am predicting the results at 95% yes. true and honest answers only for accurate sampling
I am absolutely certain that if I were standing face to face with this fat fuck, I'd have to look down to meet his eyes. The man is a midget. That is a proven fact.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

ethan ralph got the covid vaccine in vegas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am absolutely certain that if I were standing face to face with this fat fuck, I'd have to look down to meet his eyes. The man is a midget. That is a proven fact.
true it’s really funny how ralph tries to act tough when the average WOMAN (5’4) can just take his phone from his stupid fat piggy hooves and hold it out of reach. think about that the average american woman is taller than ethan ralph

if ralph was trying to act tough to someone irl al they’d have to do is call ralph a 5’1 west memphis piggy and he’ll spiral

Sam Losco

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
mods add a poll like this:
question: are you taller than ethan ralph
answer choices:
a: yes
b: no

i am predicting the results at 95% yes. true and honest answers only for accurate sampling
Eh since I like polls, sure. Done.
I was tempted to make the choices both Yes since unless you are a child, a short woman, or actual midget, you're taller than Ralph.

AnOminous

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ralphs way of coping is to convince himself that all the alogs are 4’8 who are jealous of him for being a towering 5’1
He knows he isn't though. That's why he has to wear those platform shoes even while standing next to Neigh. And even then he is still obviously a tiny little midget.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

ethan ralph got the covid vaccine in vegas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eh since I like polls, sure. Done.
I was tempted to make the choices both Yes since unless you are a child, a short woman, or actual midget, you're taller than Ralph.
100% yes votes so far! ralph is probably sweating in a panic rightnow

AnOminous

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How many standard deviations below the norm does this midget fall? I'm betting at least two. A somewhat more interesting question is how many standard deviations below the average height of a woman does this manlet fall?