Votes: 77 96.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters

Cup Noodle

Transgender/species/dimensional. Nyaa, Nyaan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's because he got caught when he claimed 6'0 or 5'11 years ago. It's relatively common for a dude to add an extra inch to their height, but not fucking 6 inches (assuming he's 5'5 and not 5'1, which he is 5'1)
I'm 6'3" and a half or three quarters according to how I slept the previous night and how early or late in the day it is. I claim six four all day with no regrets. Ralph couldn't muster 5'2" if he lost all of the weight compressing his spine much less 5'11"

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I'm 6'3" and a half or three quarters according to how I slept the previous night and how early or late in the day it is. I claim six four all day with no regrets. Ralph couldn't muster 5'2" if he lost all of the weight compressing his spine much less 5'11"
i think his fucked body is actually a result of a near toddler tier body supporting tons of rings of pure concentrated fat mass rings stacked on top of each other. similar to this representation of a hypersphere in 4d, a hypergunt if you will.

so its actually possible imo that hell become shorter if he loses all that weight.

Retrodogkiller

Shitposted and loser with no life
kiwifarms.net
Since this thread got revived and some recent pictures got posted in Mays thread. I'm 99% sure Ralph actually does use heel inserts in his boots. It would also make sense how he can go from looking 4'9" to 5'8" in different photos and every height in between. Your average shoe adds 1/2 inch to 1 inch height while boots usually add 2 inches, sometimes more depending on the style. Pair that with heel raisers that go up to 4.5 inches, Ralph can appear to be anywhere from 60 to 66.5 inches depending on his footwear.

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pair that with heel raisers that go up to 4.5 inches, Ralph can appear to be anywhere from 60 to 66.5 inches depending on his footwear.
He could literally be on stilts and would never look an inch over 5'1".

There's light at the end

kiwifarms.net
Well, I am 185 centimetres. According to converter it's 6' 06955" I think to have an eye contact I need to present a manual on how to do it

2e1.jpg