Rammstein - Deutschland (Official Video) -

FrickinFrackinFruckin

kiwifarms.net
So, the main stream media is getting all offended by Rammstein's new music video for featuring jews in a concentration camp. I think it's pretty good!

Not sure if these lyrics are exactly correct but here you go.
"Deutschland" lyrics in English:
[Verse 1]
You (You have, you have, you have, you have)
Have cried a lot (Cried, cried, cried, cried)
In the spirit separated (Separated, separated, separated, separated)
In the heart united (United, united, united, united)
We (We are, we are, we are, we are)
Are already together for a very long time (You are, you are, you are, you are)
Your breath cold (So cold, so cold, so cold, so cold)
The heart in flames (So hot, so hot, so hot, so hot)
You (You can, you can, you can, you can)
I (I know, I know, I know, I know)
We (We are, we are, we are, we are)
You (You stay, you stay, you stay, you stay)
[Chorus]
Germany – my heart in flames
Want to love and condemn you
Germany – your breath cold
So young, and yet so old
Germany!
[Strophe 2]
I (You have, you have, you have, you have)
I never want to leave you (You cry, you cry, you cry, you cry)
One can love you (You love, you love, you love, you love)
And want to hate you (You hate, you hate, you hate, you hate)
Presumptuous, superior
Take over, hand over/puke
Surprise, assault
Germany, Germany over all
[Chorus]
So young, and yet so old
Germany – your love
Is boon and bane
Germany – my love
I can't give you
Germany!
Germany!
[Bridge]
You
I
We
You
You (Overwhelming, redundant)
I (Supermen, weary)
We (Who climbs high will fall deeply)
You (Germany, Germany over all)
[Chorus]
So young, and yet so old
Germany – your love
Is boon and bane
Germany – my love
I can't give you
Germany!

Last edited:

Furina

Centerfold
kiwifarms.net
Well, as usual I have no idea what they're trying to say, but I like the music. I wonder if they included the black woman to deflect from any white supremacist accusations, because we know how popular those are these days. Or maybe it was to prevent the far-right from using it as a rally song? Maybe I'm over thinking it.
Cool video, but we're getting into the directior-wanted-to-make-a-short-film zone here. 9 minutes? Really? Not my favourite Rammstein song, but certainly something I could see on my gym mix in the future.

дядя Боря

kiwifarms.net
Rammstein fucking rocks, but I have no idea about all this symbolism and Sonne chord playing at the end, especially how Sonne was originally was written for.

Terminus Est

Absolutely Extraterrestrial
kiwifarms.net
Kikes and cunts at Youtube will probably start disabling comments on all their videos as well.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
Not the first time they've been called Nazis.
I remember reading an interview in which Lindemann said one of the biggest turns in his career was when his daughter asked if his band was full of nazis (or something like that).

I've only listened to Rammstein in my edgelord teen years, but they've always seemed very nationalistic in a positive way. Confronting especially the shadow of WW2 in both directions.

One thing though.. Why the fuck are the jews the upsetting part? They're using a black woman to represent both good and bad sides to Germany. They're basically accepting the fact that new Germany might be considered black to some degree, but not that it's only in terms of future positivity, and not the fact Germania also killed jews en masse. If you come out and criticize this video, saying "Germany can't be black", that's basically underlining the whole issue with both the video and nazism.
Not that I care. Black girls wearing gold is one of my few weak spots, and she's basically showered in it. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: admiral and BSV

TotallyAChick

I don't lift out of principle.
kiwifarms.net
I'm having problem understanding some symbolism, but it's visually pretty and the song is good. Even more melodic than some of their other stuff. People should stop being little bitches and realize that nazis and WWII happened and there's no point in pretending they didn't. I can't see how showing what was makes them nazis.

Lou Wrong

Butthurt about Buddyloids
kiwifarms.net
Drudge referred to them as a "German band", is his faith in his readerbase really so low?

Guardian G.I.

СНГ scum
kiwifarms.net
Well, as usual I have no idea what they're trying to say, but I like the music. I wonder if they included the black woman to deflect from any white supremacist accusations, because we know how popular those are these days. Or maybe it was to prevent the far-right from using it as a rally song? Maybe I'm over thinking it.
Rammstein runs on shocking content and trolling, and an African woman representing Germany is guaranteed to piss somebody off. And in medieval fighting scenes with knights, her black skin, red eyes and golden armour symbolise the colours of the German flag.

Also, Rammstein have always been leftists - after all, quite a few people from the band's lineup grew up in East Germany. Their song Links 2, 3, 4 was even about how people think they're right wingers, even though their heart is "beating on the left" side. Said song was also inspired by a march of interwar German Communists, if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

Lioness

SONICHU QUOTE
kiwifarms.net
Rammstein has been around almost longer than I've been alive, still my favourite. Grateful every year they're still active. I guarantee just about every video they've ever created - if released in current year, would cause a similar stink.

Did the people offended not notice the part where the Jewish prisoners shot the Nazis point blank in the face? Good on Rammstein for not being ashamed to address the most painful part of German history in a fucking song about Germany.

Nekromantik

I was phone!
kiwifarms.net
I loved the video, looks like a representation of Germany in all of its history despite highs and lows. fuck, they didn't even hesitate to put swastikas.

Isn't that a guy went to ask for an autograph back in the day with a swastika in his T-shirt, only to be told to fuck off?
The first time I heard them called Nazis was for this cover 709159

Apparently people interpreted it as promoting white supremacy or something. I guess because they're white and German.

Marco Fucko

the bass, the rock, the mic, the treble
kiwifarms.net
Guess it's time to break out their old "we're not Nazis" response song, LEFT 2 3 4:

Sie wollen mein Herz am rechten Fleck
doch seh ich dann nach unten weck
dann schlägt es links

they want my heart on the right place
but if i look down on me
then it beats left

дядя Боря

kiwifarms.net
Did the people offended not notice the part where the Jewish prisoners shot the Nazis point blank in the face? Good on Rammstein for not being ashamed to address the most painful part of German history in a fucking song about Germany.
One of them was even homo, you need to learn your triangles.

There was also a huge statue of Karl Marx ... over 100mil people dead from communism do not trump millions of jews, I'd think that's the most painful part.

Ironically, this kind of shit would never fly in East Germany, so I can almost guarantee you that despite the lefty upbringing boys are capitalist as fuck, no matter what.

• Informative
Reactions: Lioness
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino