• "Every time The Kiwi Farms gets caught trying to condemn children to a life of drugs, gangs, drinking, rape, incest, verbal abuse, physical abuse, and a number of other horrors, it promises it'll never do so again."

Dramacow Randall Ellison Krause / Leslie Ellen Szczesniak / SorcerykidSuicidebaiting, Crotch-bulging, Proud asexual bisexual DJ, Harold Camping of Suicide

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by yawning sneasel, May 19, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  1. This dude is basically what would happen if you took all of Onision's personality traits and exaggerated them to their logical extremes. The childish shit with his bulge sticking out of his pants is unnerving, I have to wonder when we'll find pictures of him in diapers, you just know they're out there with a cow like this.

Speaking of childish, wanna see the least surprising cow crossover of all time?
    upload_2017-5-19_16-6-18.png

• Informative Informative x 1
    InLivingTuna

InLivingTuna Mew2King inspects the booty
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure he's had cosmetic surgeries done. Yeah, he looks "young for his age", but in such an unnatural looking way. Maybe the "suicide fund" is actually to pay for enough crazy face surgery that he becomes unrecognisable.

Also, dude, UNDERWEAR.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Pimpkin Pumpkin

Pimpkin Pumpkin Problematic af.

kiwifarms.net
  3. Do you think he has a sex dungeon for vegan pre-teens?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Don't Touch My Stash REEE
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Yeah... first off, suicide is not something to be taken lightly. It's not cool of bait people and then say, "LOL! Just kidding. I'll kill myself later." This is seriously fucking sad and creepy if he's for real. If he isn't for real, then he's just another drop of chucklefuck in the chucklefuck ocean. If he was for real, he wouldn't post about his "deathday" for people to wait and see. If he was for real, he would have offed himself the first chance he had. This guy needs serious mental help.

With that said, here's a clip from Seinfeld making fun of people like him:

• Agree Agree x 3
    Predator_Too

Predator_Too Silvana Rosechu is my waifu.

kiwifarms.net
  5. All this guy needs is to meet the right Size Queen and he'd be fine. Well, for certain values of 'fine'.

Karl_der_Grosse

Karl_der_Grosse Once a caterpillar, now a butterfly

kiwifarms.net
  6. With Randall pretending to be a kid like that, I suspect he does it so he can terrorize little kids with his boner

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    hood LOLCOW

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. for the love of god add spoilers this nsfl

• Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  8. This guy really doesn't like gays and mental hospitals.
    IMG_2168.PNG IMG_2169.PNG

• Informative Informative x 1
    yawning sneasel

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. They don't want to kill themselves, they want us to beg and plead and tell them how great they are and how much worse the world would be off. Just look at SGG.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Darndirty

Darndirty Just the kink.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.