Careercow Randi Lee Harper / FreeBSDGirl - Harassment, Meth, Child Abuse

TheMonkeyMan

kiwifarms.net
It's called Using The Angles- taking a photo from a very careful angle with very careful lighting to clip out any undesired features. She's been a hamplanet for a while, just hid it well with her photos

Yeah, the bondage photo is really, really old.

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That the OAPI has no legal status seems to blur the line between Harper and the OAPI. Her Patreon begging, given how it references online activism and tools that are supposed under the aegis of the OAPI, could create legal difficulties if the whole thing is seen as a single effort. i.e. it’s illegal if it can reasonably be argued that people believe that donating to the Patreon is in support of the OAPI.

Not just that, but her fraud endangers any people who innocently rely on her fraudulent misrepresentation that donations are tax exempt. They would still be liable for tax and penalties if they get audited, even if they didn't willfully cheat on their taxes.

The Colonel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
image.jpeg

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Despite our differences (probably the most contentious one being that we have a thread on her), Miss Harper was gracious enough to offer any help she could when I told her Dear Leader had been swatted by a 38-year-old manchild virgin. She even offered to personally travel to the police station to help explain gamergate and swatting if Nol was local to her area. She did this without any prompting or expectation of anything in return. Also I think she's really quite very pretty.

Let's lock her thread. She's not stupid or clueless enough to be a lolcow, she just gets into dramatic internet bullshit a lot.

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's had virtually no activity for months, and I don't think she's a lolcow anyway. All the mentions of Harper and her activities have been in other threads. I'm inclined to agree with the lock it idea but I'll let others weigh in first.

Cynical

The world sucks? Good.
kiwifarms.net
Tentative lock. Harper only aids in the lolcowdom of others for the most part these days, has really produced too much slat on her own for awhile.