Random-ass questions about random shit that confuses you - gettin thunkful in here

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Self-explanatory

Why the hell are Cadillac Escalades so insanely popular with black people? For a while I kind of tried to tell myself I was just noticing cases where this was true as confirmation bias but I've seriously been keeping track and EVERY. SINGLE. ESCALADE. is driven by a black person here. Is it marketing? What the fuck is going on? Why the Escalade and not any other GM SUV using that frame?

Phantom Cheese

I work for Dick Jones
kiwifarms.net
Self-explanatory

Why the hell are Cadillac Escalades so insanely popular with black people? For a while I kind of tried to tell myself I was just noticing cases where this was true as confirmation bias but I've seriously been keeping track and EVERY. SINGLE. ESCALADE. is driven by a black person here. Is it marketing? What the fuck is going on? Why the Escalade and not any other GM SUV using that frame?
Because niggers

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Self-explanatory

Because they're seen as being a high-class expensive vehicle.

Reactions: Sīn the Moon Daddy

Exigent Circumcisions

Hey man.. you got any truffles???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Self-explanatory

Mostly marketing. Those blacks have that low-class sensibility where they think having a fancy car and clothes is more important than food on the table and a clean house. See also: white trash.

Sowell's Black Rednecks and White Liberals lays it out pretty well. TLDR they're aping southern Celtic culture that they learned from intermingling with the Scots-Irish for decades. The Celts assimilated for the most part but the blacks did not. Ever wonder why blacks use "ax" instead of "ask" like a lot of low-class Britons? Well there you go.

Here's my question. Why do so many people think that being deliberately obtuse is a valid strategy in an argument? I had a guy last night challenge me to 'prove gravity' as if that was a real stumper rather than a damning admission that his brain is faulty.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Because they're seen as being a high-class expensive vehicle.
It's funny because around here Mercedes-Benzes and BMWs are dirt-common, and I mean NICE BMWs not just run-down old 3-series. Teslas are popular. Porsches show up occasionally. Seen some Maseratis, at least one Bentley, and a bunch of Jaguars. All these upper-crusty things rolling around and here comes an Escalade with massive rims and of course the driver's black. It's like showing up to a grand ball full of tuxes, gowns, etc. in a fucking pimp's outfit.

Here's my question. Why do so many people think that being deliberately obtuse is a valid strategy in an argument? I had a guy last night challenge me to 'prove gravity' as if that was a real stumper rather than a damning admission that his brain is faulty.
Probably something to do with Dunning-Kruger, being a dumb shit who thinks he's smart enough to ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER of conventional wisdom, and being too stupid-stubborn to admit you don't actually know jack or shit.

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Suppose we got close enough to a black hole event horizon but far enough away to avoid its radiation. If we threw a camera into the black hole, tied to a rope, and assuming the camera nor the rope broke in the process, would @GethN7 still be a pedo?
Perfect setup and turn.

How many people would crowdfund support a re-release of the movie Event Horizon but with just the cutout torture scenes? Would it start a new breed of freaks?

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
Why do drunk white girls (it's ALWAYS drunk white girls...) feel the need to yell "WHOOOO!!!!!!" at the top of their lungs at 3:00 in the morning in a residential area?

Why do black guys always smoke menthol cigarettes? I've had black guys ask me if they could buy a cig or two from me, then refuse when they see it's not menthol I'm smoking.

Why are old men usually pleasant to deal with as customers, but old women are usually the biggest assholes you'll ever find working retail?

Why are church groups always the ones to leave the biggest mess, act the most rude towards staff and practically never leave a tip in restaurants?

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Why do drunk white girls (it's ALWAYS drunk white girls...) feel the need to yell "WHOOOO!!!!!!" at the top of their lungs at 3:00 in the morning in a residential area?
Too drunk to properly say "PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!!" perhaps.

Why do black guys always smoke menthol cigarettes? I've had black guys ask me if they could buy a cig or two from me, then refuse when they see it's not menthol I'm smoking.
I've noticed it's SPECIFICALLY Newports for them. Like, nothing else will do. Not sure, really, menthols burned like hell when I tried them.

Why are old men usually pleasant to deal with as customers, but old women are usually the biggest assholes you'll ever find working retail?
I find that old dudes are actually usually reasonably happy or at least prone to not wanting to trouble others when they are unhappy. Old ladies are usually some kind of miserable and want you to be miserable too. Personal experience speaking.

Why are church groups always the ones to leave the biggest mess, act the most rude towards staff and practically never leave a tip in restaurants?
I hadn't noticed this but I can kind of believe it. Lot of churchies talk the talk of being a good person and don't walk the walk, because they've been saved by Jeebus so fuck you.

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
I think this is a self-delusional tactic to make themselves feel like their argument is impenetrable. There were so many times during an argument where I was frozen because I've realized my discussion partner wasn't just joking, and they were dead serious when they had said their incredibly stupid shit. Seeing my moment of silence, these intellectual juggernauts usually go "See, you have no counter-arguments, I won!", and begin to ignore everything you say to them at that point.

Last edited:

Beluga

セックス大好き
kiwifarms.net
You should have punched him in the face really hard so that when he fell on the ground you could prove once and for all that gravity is real.

Check mate.

Zeke Von Genbu

BRINGER OF CHAOS (Art by KF user: FroggyMan)
kiwifarms.net
Why do people spend hundreds/thousands of dollars on college and just decide that showing up to class is optional after day 1, you already spent the money so you might as well experience the class for a little while before just deciding it is a waste of time.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino