Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

SpineySonichu

kiwifarms.net
Chris is either dredging up old Idea Guy notes or there's someone pulling his strings now

Looking up the CWCki's Reldnahc page, this is what Chris originally had for Reldnahc's birthdate:

And now he says it's June 12th. One of Idea Guy's calling cards was to change the dates in Sonichu to infamous historical events (like how Sonichu's birthday is now shared with Hitler's). Looking up June 12th shows it's the anniversary of the Orlando gay nightclub shooting.

I capped the rant and attached it. It's 30 tweets long.
"Draw at your leisure, if you like, my followers, and Naitsirhc Lovers."

Go my followers! Draw to the extreme!

Last edited:

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
Chris is either dredging up old Idea Guy notes or there's someone pulling his strings now

View attachment 756042

Looking up the CWCki's Reldnahc page, this is what Chris originally had for Reldnahc's birthdate:

View attachment 756046

And now he says it's June 12th. One of Idea Guy's calling cards was to change the dates in Sonichu to infamous historical events (like how Sonichu's birthday is now shared with Hitler's). Looking up June 12th shows it's the date of the Orlando gay nightclub shooting.

It’s likely he’s digging up notes from the Idea Cunts and using it. The fact it ends with Naitsirhc having Deathstroke’s abilities really reek of Stephen Boyd’s DC Superhero spergery.

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
It’s likely he’s digging up notes from the Idea Cunts and using it. The fact it ends with Naitsirhc having Deathstroke’s abilities really reek of Stephen Boyd’s DC Superhero spergery.
He's at J K Rowling levels of insanity adding details to his dumb characters years after he has been done actually creating content.

Gunslinger

Liberate tute me ex inferis
kiwifarms.net
Why is Nate sirk looked like a stripper? Did he copy it from Jojo?
I always thought he modeled him off of the gay leather/biker scene stereotype, but according to the Cwcki, Naitsirhc was based of a character in Excel saga. I'm pretty sure Chris wasn't aware of Jojo back when he created the him. Jojo didn't become popular in America until later.

Trilby

I got stupid cool hip-hop style!
kiwifarms.net
I always thought he modeled him off of the gay leather/biker scene stereotype, but according to the Cwcki, Naitsirhc was based of a character in Excel saga. I'm pretty sure Chris wasn't aware of Jojo back when he created the him. Jojo didn't become popular in America until later.
Wouldn't doubt it be some random character in that show.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't doubt it be some random character in that show.
When I say "Jojo", it feels like he's ripping off from a character

Last edited:

Tennis-Ball-Tony

Coolest cracker in the box
kiwifarms.net
Which only raises questions on when the Dodge Caravan, which according to the wiki is from 2002, is going to bite it, since on a related note my family has had a mini-van from around that time and it's really falling to pieces at this point after nearly two decades of solid soccer mom work and dozens of family road trips. And that's for a van that's been maintained reguarly and properly over the years simply succumbing to age - I shudder to think of what kind of death trap that Caravan is given it's already died on Chris on the trip from Bronycon.
I'm putting my money on "broke down in The Wire neighborhood".

Chris has two other siblings from Bob, why didn't just mention them
Probably because Barb knows they both hate that branch of the Chandlers and want nothing to do with Chris and Barb. That and Barb knowing nothing about them, thus not being able to bitch and moan to Chris all the time like she does with Cole.

Something must have happened, because I can't see Barb not trying to get her grubby little fingers over mathematician and doctor money. I'm guessing it goes back to when Bob dumped them and hooked up with Barb.

CraBman

King of the Cra🅱️s
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 756042

View attachment 756046

And now he says it's June 12th. One of Idea Guy's calling cards was to change the dates in Sonichu to infamous historical events (like how Sonichu's birthday is now shared with Hitler's). Looking up June 12th shows it's the date of the Orlando gay nightclub shooting.

I bet Chris was kicked from the Discord server after the Idea Guys were done fucking with him.
It’s someone new I believe.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Ferris and Trilby

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
Very basic facts spoken to someone as if they were a mid-30s bigoted busted out old soccer mom, as told by a 13 year old girl.

However if Chris wants to rely on this like he's actually accomplishing something in life, or it's preparing him for something, how about he play those kraut simulator games of operating a garbage truck, or a street sweeper or forklift simulator. Then he can really good and GET A FREAKING JOB.
You damn well know in Chris-world he posted this thinking this is some defense to how he's wasting his life. Somewhere dep inside what passes for a corrupted dark soul is the nagging doubt that he's draining his opportunities in life and things he's doing aren't affecting his life and others positively. But oh well, at least he found some external validation to be a lazy ass. Now to rack up $4000 more dollars on another credit card for VGs and plastic crap.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
20190514_204721.jpg

Whoever this Silver Quill is, it's a good thing that he's immune from Chris's rambling.
20190514_204702.jpg

20190514_204644.jpg

I don't know any of those old computers. I thought Chris was a console guy.
20190514_204627.jpg

Wasn't Chris the Fanta man? Damn that creepy face.
20190514_204604.jpg

I miss you Bob, you'll always know this shit more than Chris does. He can't even plug one.

Last edited:

Count Olaf

The Swedish term for beef that is roasted
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino