Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Wraith

Wraith Pickles have skeletons, I swear!
kiwifarms.net
Help, this nostalgia is boring me. Though it is pretty funny that on top of all this 80s nostalgia sperging he also considers himself the goddess of the Commodore 64. Funny in that sad little man way.
Well when the computer has 64k of memory and barely 1 megahertz of processing power, and you personally have 65k of memory and about 2 megahertz of processing power, you tend to feel a little superior.

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
Well when the computer has 64k of memory and barely 1 megahertz of processing power, and you personally have 65k of memory and about 2 megahertz of processing power, you tend to feel a little superior.
Oh god no, it would be worse if Bob bought an Amiga instead of an C64. Then Chris would just ruin the Amiga and claim to be the Goddess of Amiga computers.

Bardle-B Jones

The Great and Powerful Nazi Jester
kiwifarms.net
Ooh wow that lazy eye of his just keeps getting worse and worse. Makes him look like an autistic Mad-Eye Moody.

("Marvelous creatures, Sonichus, aren't they?")

Is he aware of his lazy eye or is he--oh who I am kidding like most things he's probably completely oblivious to it.
Wait, he has a lazy eye? I thought he was just too stupid to look at the camera.

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 758440
Whoever this Silver Quill is, it's a good thing that he's immune from Chris's rambling.
View attachment 758439
View attachment 758437
I don't know any of those old computers. I thought Chris was a console guy.
View attachment 758436
Wasn't Chris the Fanta man? Damn that creepy face.
View attachment 758435
I miss you Bob, you'll always know this shit more than Chris does. He can't even plug one.
The Book of Null...

That's the only mildly interesting thing I took from the 80s vomit fest.

Trilby

I got stupid cool hip-hop style!
kiwifarms.net
Oh god no, it would be worse if Bob bought an Amiga instead of an C64. Then Chris would just ruin the Amiga and claim to be the Goddess of Amiga computers.
Thank goodness he's not ruining my love of that computer.

I noticed the "Computer Warriors" toys in these pics. I wonder if Chris ever saw the cartoon? Not to mention the goofy rap song!

Last edited:

Tennis-Ball-Tony

Coolest cracker in the box
kiwifarms.net

His smile really brings out the fat in his face.
Those sunken eyes are something I've never noticed before.

It's really weird. It's like his smile has shoved up all the fat in his cheeks to make his eyes look really sunken in.

Maybe it's just the angle of the lighting, but he really is getting even more hideous as the months go by.

Looney Troons

Elementary School Graduate of Acme Trooniversity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Those sunken eyes are something I've never noticed before.

It's really weird. It's like his smile has shoved up all the fat in his cheeks to make his eyes look really sunken in.

Maybe it's just the angle of the lighting, but he really is getting even more hideous as the months go by.
It’s a combination of all things. Chris likely lacks vitamin D because he rarely goes outside, save for the fast-food run. Also, since he lives in a cave devoid of any light, any picture he takes that isn’t pitch black is going to accentuate the bags and depth of his eyes and brow.

This isn’t the worst picture he has ever taken, but you can tell he’s packing on the pounds. Curious most to me is the shadow his cleft chin casts on the left (his right) side.

Count Olaf

The Swedish term for beef that is roasted
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, he has a lazy eye? I thought he was just too stupid to look at the camera.
Well its not as bad as some people have it, but it's. . .getting there. But its so bad in this shot that at first I thought he wasn't looking at the camera at all, but no. His left eye is on the camera, but his right eye is looking off to the right. Maybe at his mother who is standing nearby off camera. Or maybe that's the eye that sees CWCville. I dont know. Either way it gives that old dead fish eye look he often wears that to an even more bizzare level.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino