Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

deathray44

kiwifarms.net
Chris talking about inflation of currency being a bad thing is hilarious and extremely childish. Especially when he goes on about a fucking nickel. Then he also talking about giving money to the fucking needy.
Because he is the needy and is probably consciously, or subconsciously trying to get pity so that the next time he begs, someone will throw crack change his way.

Nurse Ratchet

So you got.. caught with a flat? Well..
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
P

PT 940

kiwifarms.net
Geez. I don't know what the worst part of this was. There's just so much to choose from (sort of like the the rest of his online career.) The correct-then-misspelled-then-correct spellings of nickel is up there though. I guess we could just make Hershey Bars a nickel again and fire most of the people that work for them but he didn't think about that, no doubt. And if he had an extra $1.45 I'm sure he wouldn't feed homeless people with it.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Why, I remember when a new vagina cost a buffalo nickel. A fella named Jim used to take you out back behind a barn and carve it out for ya using a butter knife and widdlin' sticks! After, he would take your virginity for free. Now, it's all hospital stays and fancy dilation tubes and whatnot and no one will even touch it!."

P

PT 940

kiwifarms.net
You can write people "snail mail" when they are in jail and a lot of places have jail/prison-specific mail that you can send email through. You have to be super specific about what you write and send and you have to read and comply to the rules exactly or your mail will be returned. You are almost guaranteed to get mail back if you send them money or send photos when you send mail (mind the rules about the kinds of photos that can be sent.)

• Agree
Reactions: Gunslinger

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino