Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saw Chris at Target earlier this evening. I made sure to push him down and yell JULAAAAY at him. Then everyone clapped.

Nah, but seriously, this mother fucker needs a new outfit. He was wearing the same shit he's always wearing in his photos. Nothing interesting happened, he was just sitting at the Starbucks mooching off the Pokestop.
If you did say something to him, would you have called yourself Kim, or Emily?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saw Chris at Target earlier this evening. I made sure to push him down and yell JULAAAAY at him. Then everyone clapped.

Nah, but seriously, this mother fucker needs a new outfit. He was wearing the same shit he's always wearing in his photos. Nothing interesting happened, he was just sitting at the Starbucks mooching off the Pokestop.
The same ill fitting crap? Did he look like a homeless person?! No winder he wants a pokestop at home, he's just that lazy.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
The same ill fitting crap? Did he look like a homeless person?! No winder he wants a pokestop at home, he's just that lazy.
Yeah. He definitely sticks out like a sore thumb. When he was first starting the tom girl thing and the times before he just looked like your average autistic adult child. The crap he wears now makes him look insane without knowing he believes in the merge shit.

zap2theextreme

kiwifarms.net
Yeah. He definitely sticks out like a sore thumb. When he was first starting the tom girl thing and the times before he just looked like your average autistic adult child. The crap he wears now makes him look insane without knowing he believes in the merge shit.
What outfit are we talking about here? The skirt with wacky leggings, 3 different headbands, fingerless gloves, and six different video game accessories hanging off his belt?

JULAY

kiwifarms.net
Recall someone told Chris he should get in touch with his female side and he became a tranny.

Maybe someone told him to go fuck himself and he's hitting on the only gal that can read his tweets.
That was @LoveYouLongTime

Well hello there! Did you ever think that saying something as innocuous as "Get in touch with your feminine side" would have resulted in all of this shit?

Count Olaf

The Swedish term for beef that is roasted
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
What outfit are we talking about here? The skirt with wacky leggings, 3 different headbands, fingerless gloves, and six different video game accessories hanging off his belt?
Yes.

Well hello there! Did you ever think that saying something as innocuous as "Get in touch with your feminine side" would have resulted in all of this shit?
I've jokingly told him that before back when he was a dang dirty male and he would get pissed at me for it. What really kicked off the tomgirl and eventual tranny shit was some rando who was talking to Chris and suggested being a tomgirl since being a guy was too hard for him. Now, I do take credit for [jokingly] telling him to wear a sports bra because he said he hated how much his manboobs bounced and he took off with it.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net

Chris probably went there for bathroom. I assume he went to women's, and probably left a lot of mess after using the toilet

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
As usual Chris fails to understand the internet and how it works. The fact he can't understand protected tweets is still pretty amusing.
Does he even understand magnets? How do they work?

He said the same thing for men, and now look at him. And not to long ago, he went through his fat fetish.
And besides, Chris and farts go hand in hand behind on cake.
He likes farts.
Got that for ya.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino