Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Nebula Slasher

Spergy Fag
kiwifarms.net
Chris copied from Twitter his message for MLPSilverQuill, and tried commenting on YouTube instead, posting on two videos - link 1 , link 2.

It suggests he might have realized people can't see his tweets while he's protected and he's trying a workaround.
Either he finally realized it after 6 months or he knew all along and imagined they were talking back to him, but now his imagination isn't cutting it anymore. I could see both, honestly.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Wolf Fang Whatever
kiwifarms.net
Chris copied from Twitter his message for MLPSilverQuill, and tried commenting on YouTube instead, posting on two videos - link 1 , link 2.

It suggests he might have realized people can't see his tweets while he's protected and he's trying a workaround.
It only took him... what? 4 months of people screaming at him every single time he uses twitter that people can't see his protected tweets? Some people can learn when they're told something the first time, and then there's chris.

Gunslinger

Liberate tute me ex inferis
kiwifarms.net
I'm not entirely convinced Chris has figured out protected tweets yet. Wasn't MLPSilverQuill one of the bronies that blocked him? Maybe he thinks he'll have better luck contacting her on another platform since he hasn't had success on Twitter. There's always the chance one of the people fucking with his head explained how things work and he finally caught on, I suppose.

BScCollateral

kiwifarms.net
Random access humour?
I.... don't think so.

It's a joke about technology. Nowadays most of the clocks in my life automatically set themselves, and presumably the character is from a background where all clocks synch up. Naturally, he's baffled by obsolete technology.

It's not a bad AI joke. A robot might well be puzzled by clocks that don't match.

Looney Troons

Elementary School Graduate of Acme Trooniversity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I.... don't think so.

It's a joke about technology. Nowadays most of the clocks in my life automatically set themselves, and presumably the character is from a background where all clocks synch up. Naturally, he's baffled by obsolete technology.

It's not a bad AI joke. A robot might well be puzzled by clocks that don't match.
You know very well that Chris has never once considered the reasoning as to why asynchronous times may trouble artificial intelligence. It’s funny to him because the funny robot with a funny voice said a funny word larger than two syllables.

BScCollateral

kiwifarms.net
You know very well that Chris has never once considered the reasoning as to why asynchronous times may trouble artificial intelligence. It’s funny to him because the funny robot with a funny voice said a funny word larger than two syllables.
I can't argue with that. Still, there's a decent joke in the source material. Chris-Chan also likes Excel Saga, which has entire scenes which make no damn sense unless you're familiar with the animation based on Matsumoto. It's interesting to see someone enjoy art when there's no chance he actually gets it.

Trilby

I got stupid cool hip-hop style!
kiwifarms.net
I can't argue with that. Still, there's a decent joke in the source material. Chris-Chan also likes Excel Saga, which has entire scenes which make no damn sense unless you're familiar with the animation based on Matsumoto. It's interesting to see someone enjoy art when there's no chance he actually gets it.
It was mostly boobs that got him through that show. I recall on the CWCki someone noted episodes Chris didn't reference in Sonichu since they didn't have the regular two girls appear at all.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino