Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
What outfit are we talking about here? The skirt with wacky leggings, 3 different headbands, fingerless gloves, and six different video game accessories hanging off his belt?
Yes.

Well hello there! Did you ever think that saying something as innocuous as "Get in touch with your feminine side" would have resulted in all of this shit?
I've jokingly told him that before back when he was a dang dirty male and he would get pissed at me for it. What really kicked off the tomgirl and eventual tranny shit was some rando who was talking to Chris and suggested being a tomgirl since being a guy was too hard for him. Now, I do take credit for [jokingly] telling him to wear a sports bra because he said he hated how much his manboobs bounced and he took off with it.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Saw Chris at Target earlier this evening. I made sure to push him down and yell JULAAAAY at him. Then everyone clapped.

Nah, but seriously, this mother fucker needs a new outfit. He was wearing the same shit he's always wearing in his photos. Nothing interesting happened, he was just sitting at the Starbucks mooching off the Pokestop.
Chris probably went there for bathroom. I assume he went to women's, and probably left a lot of mess after using the toilet

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
As usual Chris fails to understand the internet and how it works. The fact he can't understand protected tweets is still pretty amusing.
Does he even understand magnets? How do they work?

He said the same thing for men, and now look at him. And not to long ago, he went through his fat fetish.
And besides, Chris and farts go hand in hand behind on cake.
He likes farts.
Got that for ya.

Seregios (Att. at Law)

Causing bleeding damage
kiwifarms.net

Looney Troons

positively rates dumb posts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New Pokemon and evolutions are out now, we might be seeing some updates from Chris about his Pokemon journey...there are special lure modules you can buy to attract/evolve Pokemon that I feel almost certain he's going to buy
If Chris’ credit wasn’t absolutely destroyed, it’s amusing to think that he’d apply for a Target Card (likely with a limit of 300USD) and immediately blast it on Pokémon cards and unlimited free refills at the cafe.

trueandhonestfan

I'll drink my agua to that!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 763160
Chris bragging in his LGBT status has the same reason as him having autism: the feel of being special.
The first thing I thought of was how the official Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter account would mock it. I don't what the fuck Sega Hardlight is, but god damn if that doesn't make me cringe a bit. They even included a plus sign to include all the snowflakes.

Guts Gets Some

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 763160
Chris bragging in his LGBT status has the same reason as him having autism: the feel of being special.
Join in the true fight against bigotry.......

....alongside Sonic the fucking Hedgehog.

Somehow I feel people like Chris would join any cause without question so long as it was led by their autist mascot.

Last edited:

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
New Pokemon and evolutions are out now, we might be seeing some updates from Chris about his Pokemon journey...there are special lure modules you can buy to attract/evolve Pokemon that I feel almost certain he's going to buy
Chris is totally lame right now.

Nothing interesting in months aside from making 14 BC a "business" and his Pokemon exploits put me to sleep, they're so boring.

TrippinKahlua

Fashions provided by Lily Reuben Salon SSW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You caused me to waste 40 seconds of my life searching for what I thought was new news about Sword & Shield.