• Total voters

Seregios (Att. at Law)

Causing bleeding damage
kiwifarms.net

Looney Troons

Certified Ethical Troon-Hater
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New Pokemon and evolutions are out now, we might be seeing some updates from Chris about his Pokemon journey...there are special lure modules you can buy to attract/evolve Pokemon that I feel almost certain he's going to buy
If Chris’ credit wasn’t absolutely destroyed, it’s amusing to think that he’d apply for a Target Card (likely with a limit of 300USD) and immediately blast it on Pokémon cards and unlimited free refills at the cafe.

trueandhonestfan

I'll drink my agua to that!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 763160
Chris bragging in his LGBT status has the same reason as him having autism: the feel of being special.
The first thing I thought of was how the official Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter account would mock it. I don't what the fuck Sega Hardlight is, but god damn if that doesn't make me cringe a bit. They even included a plus sign to include all the snowflakes.

Guts Gets Some

"Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 763160
Chris bragging in his LGBT status has the same reason as him having autism: the feel of being special.
Join in the true fight against bigotry.......

....alongside Sonic the fucking Hedgehog.

Somehow I feel people like Chris would join any cause without question so long as it was led by their autist mascot.

Last edited:

Guts Gets Some

"Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa
kiwifarms.net
I don't really know where to post this, but I had this strange dream last night that James Rolfe like from AVGN posted a video of himself talking about things chris, I don't really recall much but else but that it was the second video he was doing on him.
Very odd dream.
Just about any topic in 'general' probably would've been a better choice.

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
New Pokemon and evolutions are out now, we might be seeing some updates from Chris about his Pokemon journey...there are special lure modules you can buy to attract/evolve Pokemon that I feel almost certain he's going to buy
Chris is totally lame right now.

Nothing interesting in months aside from making 14 BC a "business" and his Pokemon exploits put me to sleep, they're so boring.

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You caused me to waste 40 seconds of my life searching for what I thought was new news about Sword & Shield.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino