Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

DCM90

kiwifarms.net
You know very well that Chris has never once considered the reasoning as to why asynchronous times may trouble artificial intelligence. It’s funny to him because the funny robot with a funny voice said a funny word larger than two syllables.
Plus he wants to show that she's a smart/elitist woman who enjoys nice unique intellectual comedy.

Reactions: Gunslinger

Arm Pit Cream

Tangerine Sniffer #downwitharmcream
kiwifarms.net
Yep. There is another Idea guy.
What proof of there is this? This could still be old idea guy stuff because Chris has referenced it lately.
Even if this is another troll, we already had 4 idea guys, I think unless they're in a group including the old members they shouldn't be connected to the "ideaguy" label.

Looney Troons

Elementary School Graduate of Acme Trooniversity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let’s not automatically jump to conclusions about there being Idea Guy influence. Remember, Chris gets wēēns who slide into his DMs on Twitter or Discord who make attempt to roleplay with him. I suspect this happens fairly often, but Chris usually dismisses the attempts until he finds a character that he either likes, or threatens his own. That Nightvee girl is a recent example of the former, and @The Exiled Draco is one of the latter.

Chris thinks fart jokes are hilarious so I guess he decided to engage with this character. Not dismissing the idea that this could be a malicious actor, but it’s wayyy too soon to tell. We can’t raise the flag every time some random individual gets through to Chris.

Slowinthemind

Riding the rickshaw of short buses
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me, or does Chris only take jabs at Cole when they're in financial crisis?
He thinks Cole is one of them thar slick city folks with money to piss and burn, Cole works as a tour guide and perhaps a part time barman, its his wife that is the breadwinner and even then I doubt they are sleeping on a bed of money considering they live in NYC.

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
He thinks Cole is one of them thar slick city folks with money to piss and burn, Cole works as a tour guide and perhaps a part time barman, its his wife that is the breadwinner and even then I doubt they are sleeping on a bed of money considering they live in NYC.
The rent must be sky high at Carnegie Hall.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino