Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Pony Horn

kiwifarms.net
I forgot why Chris hated Snyder aside from the premanent ban. PVCC permanently bans Chris as well but the hatred towards Walsh is small to none
Chris had little reason to return to PVCC after graduating. Maybe go to a reunion or two. Snyder crushed his social life and made it (at least a bit) harder to get games.
Some jackass filmed himself egging Chris's house.

He's panting after walking across the yard and throwing the first egg. :story:

I hope this guy keeps going back til he gets arrested lol

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Either it doesn't takes place in Chris's house or Chris ignore the certain part of his home.

Unless Chris tweets about the vandalism, then it's not in the Chandler territory

20190601_095449.jpg

The term "soul" was mention in movies and tv shows more than the religion.
In Chris's mind, what defines a soul? Is it a lifespan? Is it an identity? Is it cursed with autism?

Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 780217
The term "soul" was mention in movies and tv shows more than the religion.
In Chris's mind, what defines a soul? Is it a lifespan? Is it an identity? Is it cursed with autism?
Fuck, that makes me feel sick. I just don't want to imagine Chris fiddling with his taint and watching something made for kids.

Last edited:

Nurse Ratchet

BEARS, BOB!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 780452
Chris become too lazy to make his own art.
View attachment 780457
Also too lazy to remember the artist who made it
Yet willing to expend more time & energy twatter-sobbing for someone else to find it than he would have just finding it his god damn self.

No doubt to steal it for some idiotic shit he's doing &/or not credit the artist.

And naturally, some asstard went & found it for him...

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He just posted this autistic shit if anyone wants to back it up.

This guy may be a complete and total mongo, but he's more entertaining then these two (or one) tryhard motherfuckers jacking with Chris's head and doing a shit-tier job of it.

'egging' his backyard shed and pretending it's Chris's house looks to be so fucking retarded as to just not even bother, but on further viewings of that video, the lulzy aspects become clearer as you hear him panting and wheezing for breath after 30 seconds of yelling and throwing 'eggs' so weakly that they land 10 feet away from him and don't even break. :lit:

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
Sarah and Steve's Twitter was screencapped by someone on their friend list. 44 images are attached. Most of it's them kissing Chris's ass. Some quotes:

"I have been writing and recording religiously inspired music about Christine myself for our future project"

"When we both visited Ruckersville, we could feel a sort-of.. magic in the air."

"I'll do anything I can to help speed up the merge. ^^ I have a theory that, if more people believed, it would happen faster."

"Steven speaking. I'd say the best times I've had in my life were back in middle / high school, even though I was bullied & didn't have many friends."

(from just after they got upset that Chris was ignoring them): "As much as it will hurt, I will completely tune out if Christine doesn't have the decency of addressing my concerns. I tried. I was willing to go so far out of my way to be a true friend. But not to be treated as second anything."
Loved the one that goes:

"Fortunately, I have work to keep my mind from thinking about (whatever they are talking about)"

"What are you working on?"

100% SERIOUS: "Make-believe decals for my make-believe vidya car"

:story:

zap2theextreme

kiwifarms.net
Loved the one that goes:

"Fortunately, I have work to keep my mind from thinking about (whatever they are talking about)"

"What are you working on?"

100% SERIOUS: "Make-believe decals for my make-believe vidya car"

:story:
Salute to Chris, CWCville's protector, warrior poet, Chronicler, and supreme imaginary tea-party hostess. May he create Forza decals and Mod Nation Racer tracks for all eternity!

:semperfidelis:

Eryngium

#Biden2020 #BlueNoMatterWho #RidingWithBiden
kiwifarms.net