Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Bardle-B Jones

The Great and Powerful Nazi Jester
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think it’s right to say that he totally chose it though, for starters is he even in the right state of mind to be able to choose that stuff?
Chris has always had a tentative grip on reality and for all we know he might still think some of the slop they fed him came from legit cartoon characters while others were the fabrication of the IGs.
Chris has always had a weird, uneven grasp on reality, and what he’s been fed for years has really fucked up his judgement. He thought he had the ability to curse and bless people, talk to Sonichu (in front of MLW on one occasion), believed he had a huge rabid fan base, that other people were posing as him or selling Sonichu merch and succeeding, among many other little lies trolls and his parents may have fed him.

However, he’s displayed enough mental capacity to function in the boundaries of the real world, but it’s more akin to a dog that learned from an invisible fence rather than actual understanding. To what extant is it actual Chris or ingrained habit is up for debate. Point is, Chris isn’t and hasn’t been mentally well enough to make the best decisions for a while. The idea guys and troons grabbed Chris by the leash and pulled him past the invisible fence. When there was no shock, Chris began to let his brain wander.

Plus, think of what the alternative to fantasy for Chris is : he’s got no friends, no social circle, every post on social media made is showered with negativity, his parents are dead or dying, and he has whole forums and websites tracking, analyzing, and discussing every move he makes, often with a lot of ridicule. For his deluded mind to have to pick between the soul-crushing reality or a comforting fantasy, it’s a no-brainer he’ll go with what feels better.

It’s really sad, but blaming the kiwis for not intervening with the idea guys is a little late on the draw. Those who could have made a real difference by putting Chris in special ed did not.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Gay for Rosechu
kiwifarms.net
Chris has always had a weird, uneven grasp on reality, and what he’s been fed for years has really fucked up his judgement. He thought he had the ability to curse and bless people, talk to Sonichu (in front of MLW on one occasion), believed he had a huge rabid fan base, that other people were posing as him or selling Sonichu merch and succeeding, among many other little lies trolls and his parents may have fed him.

However, he’s displayed enough mental capacity to function in the boundaries of the real world, but it’s more akin to a dog that learned from an invisible fence rather than actual understanding. To what extant is it actual Chris or ingrained habit is up for debate. Point is, Chris isn’t and hasn’t been mentally well enough to make the best decisions for a while. The idea guys and troons grabbed Chris by the leash and pulled him past the invisible fence. When there was no shock, Chris began to let his brain wander.

Plus, think of what the alternative to fantasy for Chris is : he’s got no friends, no social circle, every post on social media made is showered with negativity, his parents are dead or dying, and he has whole forums and websites tracking, analyzing, and discussing every move he makes, often with a lot of ridicule. For his deluded mind to have to pick between the soul-crushing reality or a comforting fantasy, it’s a no-brainer he’ll go with what feels better.

It’s really sad, but blaming the kiwis for not intervening with the idea guys is a little late on the draw. Those who could have made a real difference by putting Chris in special ed did not.
We shouldn’t have to intervene with anything. Look how well that worked out for Captain and Null. That white knight shit makes the forum look lame anyway, but especially when we know that Chris doesn’t even appreciate it.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He CHOSE to believe everything. And just as he chooses to still believe in them today, and even before, even though he knows it's a lie and they scammed him.

The problem I have was Kiwi's lax and Milquetoast way of dealing with it. For a time, we thought doxing and "calling their mother" was the way to do it. But now we have MKR, Sockness and the like. They don't even live with their mother.

And as long as Patreaon exists, so will the pay pigs who Chris will play with.

Quinn never should have been ruined
And we're supposed to do what? Go murder them? We don't do that. All bullshit aside, all any lolcow has to fear from the farms is just being known as what they are.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And we're supposed to do what? Go murder them? We don't do that. All bullshit aside, all any lolcow has to fear from the farms is just being known as what they are.
I agree, it's impossible to ruin these people. They don't have jobs, they don't have lives, and they don't have reputations to uphold. The reason Chris was and is so easy to fuck with is because he believes he has all these things. He's quite delusional, which makes it more entertaining. People like Sockness and the ideafags have nothing to lose.

BurningPewter

10 Lolcows who are gay - 9 will shock you!
kiwifarms.net
He thought he had the ability to curse and bless people
that seems like one of Chris' most logical beliefs to me. After all, millions of people believe a priest has the power to do that. From Chris' POV, a priest has power because the congregation is focused on him. Why shouldn't a youtuber with lots of viewers save the same power? I'm not saying it's scientific, just that it makes autistic sense.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
It's a matter of degree. A priest - certainly these days - is basically just expressing his good wishes for someone when he blesses them, and to be honest I don't think that you'd find a priest who'll curse someone. Excommunicate them, maybe.

The thing is, we understand that. Chris's view of blessings and curses is as the most childish concept of magic - he at least wants to believe that bolts of power thunder from his hands when he issues a curse-ye-ha-me-ha, and that sweet beams of balm issue forth when he performs a forgiveness blessing.

It's all about his infantile world-view versus that of a sensible adult. Chris wants blessings and curses to be like comic book superpowers, because he wants to have those. Anyone can say nice or nasty things to other people. But he's special.

Seregios (Att. at Law)

Causing bleeding damage
kiwifarms.net
It's a matter of degree. A priest - certainly these days - is basically just expressing his good wishes for someone when he blesses them, and to be honest I don't think that you'd find a priest who'll curse someone. Excommunicate them, maybe.

The thing is, we understand that. Chris's view of blessings and curses is as the most childish concept of magic - he at least wants to believe that bolts of power thunder from his hands when he issues a curse-ye-ha-me-ha, and that sweet beams of balm issue forth when he performs a forgiveness blessing.

It's all about his infantile world-view versus that of a sensible adult. Chris wants blessings and curses to be like comic book superpowers, because he wants to have those. Anyone can say nice or nasty things to other people. But he's special.
Excellently put.
Stands, Transformations, PSY powers and the others are, when reduced to the basic, him trying to have power over the situation and some form of control.
I think we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the childish bullshit attacks and taunts are just him coping.

Gooby

Good Boye
kiwifarms.net
that seems like one of Chris' most logical beliefs to me. After all, millions of people believe a priest has the power to do that. From Chris' POV, a priest has power because the congregation is focused on him. Why shouldn't a youtuber with lots of viewers save the same power? I'm not saying it's scientific, just that it makes autistic sense.
Except Chris held the belief that he could curse and bless people long before he had any views at all. He did the whole curse-ye-ha-me-ha song and dance at Mary Lee Walsh, back when he was in school getting in trouble for the attraction sign. That was way before he was noticed by anybody other than the locals who avoided him.

You're reassigning the logic because you can think of a logical reason for it now, but in reality the quirk came long before any sort of justification other than "mommy and daddy say I'm special and I can just win things out of nowhere, I must be very important". It's a dangerous mix of autism and parents that don't know (or care) how to handle it, when he screws up they assume the school must be wrong, when the school tries to help him get what he needs his parents pull him from the school. The filter of autism on a very young child makes that situation clearly read "The world is bad and my parents are good, my autism is good because my parents don't want the school to put me in a program for it and that means the school is bad, I'm very special so they'll let me go to a new school if the old one wants to change me."

As he grew older he never stopped thinking he must be special just like the characters on TV, he never got to a point where he could recognize the things TV exaggerates and instead he lumps it all together with barely any separation, as if he's shoving a plate of mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, green beans, and pudding all on the same plate, and like the heathen he is he'll just scoop it up without thinking about if it makes sense for some pudding and green beans to end up in his mac and cheese. Most people grow up to compartmentalize things, they'll be professional enough at work, relaxed at home, and as cool and trendy as they want to be in public, but for Chris all of those things blobbed up into being some special goddess no matter the context.

Last edited:

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Excellently put.
Stands, Transformations, PSY powers and the others are, when reduced to the basic, him trying to have power over the situation and some form of control.
I think we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the childish bullshit attacks and taunts are just him coping.
I agree, just like his comics are, more so the older ones where he got to take revenge on people who’d wronged him or where his beloved dead dog gets to live a happy life forever in CWCville.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino