Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Nurse Ratchet

YAMANASHI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I forgot about that. Did he ever give concluding results?
Lolol someone please correct me if they know offhand, as I cannot be fucked to deal with his twitter Hellscapes to find it. But I believe these two(?) ponyfags running the challenge were amongst the shitstorm of others that blocked him.. about a month after he joined it. 🤣

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lolol someone please correct me if they know offhand, as I cannot be fucked to deal with his twitter Hellscapes to find it. But I believe these two(?) ponyfags running the challenge were amongst the shitstorm of others that blocked him.. about a month after he joined it. 🤣
I can't believe Chris actually thought he was going to be a brony babe.

Still cant believe Chris got banned from the gym for burping and farting too much lol :story:
Chris eventually gets banned from most places.

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This was shared on Chris' twitter and there's no way this is real.
View attachment 914978
That Alan Christopher guy's at it again.

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.09.02-16-33-59.png

screenshot-www.justgiving.com-2019.09.02-16-36-17.png

screenshot-www.justgiving.com-2019.09.02-16-37-02.png

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nothing. It's dumb wokeshit. Unless you're marching around in it throwing Roman salutes and shouting HEIL HITLER I don't know why anyone assumes the only reason you'd have shit from a country you defeated in battle is you somehow support them.
I wouldn't automatically assume but there are a shitload of skinheads who collect it now and we're long past the time when WWII combatants were taking war trophies back home to tell their families about how many nazis they killed. Then you have the people (probably) in the middle like Megan who are just into a lot of weird stuff (fetish? edgy?) and tend to grow out of it; judging from her seemingly normalish life out of the spotlight, that's where she likely is. Her etsy store is weird but in a granola way, not filled with swastikas.

That's how I ended up with my Nazi wallet.

Uh... what's it made of? Be specific...

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't automatically assume but there are a shitload of skinheads who collect it now and we're long past the time when WWII combatants were taking war trophies back home to tell their families about how many nazis they killed. Then you have the people (probably) in the middle like Megan who are just into a lot of weird stuff (fetish? edgy?) and tend to grow out of it; judging from her seemingly normalish life out of the spotlight, that's where she likely is. Her etsy store is weird but in a granola way, not filled with swastikas.
Famously, Lemmy collected Nazi memorabilia presumably for some edgy reason. Wasn't a Nazi.

Second Missing Primarch

Hydra Dominatus!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Famously, Lemmy collected Nazi memorabilia presumably for some edgy reason. Wasn't a Nazi.
So did Jeff Hanneman from Slayer, but that was because his dad was a WWII vet who gave him medals and stuff he'd collected while in Europe. Apparently he and Lemmy would shoot the shit about it when they toured together. People called him a Nazi because he wrote a song about Josef Mengele, but as he said, he really shouldn't have to tell anyone that Mengele was an evil bastard.

Radium

kiwifarms.net
A creepy guy who is in a relationship with Michelle Creber, which started when she was 15 or so.
God, I remember him being popular in the Brony fandom back when I was an early teenager. Around 2012-13.
Odd for Chris to focus on him, I don't think he was the most popular horsefucker musician. But I was "in" the fandom a long time ago, and I was never into the fandom's weirdly large music scene, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

He did get an animated pony music video made by the the guy who left youtube after people found his fart fetish deviantart, so maybe that's how Chris knows him. I imagine he watched pony animation channels, or is doing so now. I'd check whatever his current youtube channel is liking.
Or
This is a far-fetched attempt for Chris to get closer to the show's VAs.

You might as well flip a coin, because with Chris it could be either.

Edit: Bingo, animations and a video from Black Gryphon. I'd go further but I'm getting ptsd-esque flashbacks of my developmental years being wasted on /mlp/+.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net

Societal tolerance is being extended to a lot of weirdos that shouldn't be tolerated, but thankfully no matter how many shields he hides behind: Autism, transgender, or stress Chris will always be shunned like the ogre he is.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net

To be fair, being a Brony Babe isn't exactly a hard thing to do, just have tits and you're in.

Now comes the question; is this scam obvious enough that even the mouth-breathing idiots who bought chris's hair, shoes and the sonic totem won't fund this 'trip?' Let's watch together, folks.
If it has potential "lulz" idiots will throw money at it I think history has told us this by now.

Societal tolerance is being extended to a lot of weirdos that shouldn't be tolerated, but thankfully no matter how many shields he hides behind: Autism, transgender, or stress Chris will always be shunned like the ogre he is.
When Bronies start thinking you're a sad sack o shit, you know ya fucked up.

FightenGnome

Amateur Christorian
kiwifarms.net
I mean, she may not be a hypocritical asshole like Chris, but she still used him and she's still a freak who's into Nazi crap.

Oddly enough, she used him to buy her Nazi crap.

Probably not all mentally there but can probably keep it together in public more than Chris.
2019 is such a dumb year because the Left and Centre-Right has managed to separate Nazi and German into two separate things. Even 20 years ago, people would have used the phrase Germans, not Nazis, to talk about the Second World War unless specifically referring to Nazis like Hitler, political officers or the SS.

Since Megan herself is German, she possibly was interested in it for cultural reasons. The 3rd Reich was very aesthetically German. There's young Russians today that admire the aesthetics of the Soviet Union that never experienced it but not the ideology because the USSR was culturally very Russian in character.

There's also the possibility that she was interested in bands like Rammstein or metal bands that used SS-esque aesthetics too partially for the shock factor.

So did Jeff Hanneman from Slayer, but that was because his dad was a WWII vet who gave him medals and stuff he'd collected while in Europe. Apparently he and Lemmy would shoot the shit about it when they toured together. People called him a Nazi because he wrote a song about Josef Mengele, but as he said, he really shouldn't have to tell anyone that Mengele was an evil bastard.
Jordan Peterson collects art from the former Soviet Union. The ultimate individualist capitalist likes to collect communist artwork because he finds it ironic to own.

I don't think it's easy to tell what a person believes in just from the kind of artwork or trinkets they collect. Maybe the only two broad categories of people who are into collecting WW2 German stuff are people who really appreciate the history, or LARPers in skull masks. All the cool Nazis are into smug green frogs now.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino