Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

The handsome tard

Im strangling Mister Cash for bringing up my wife
kiwifarms.net
They didn't. The allies made them.

That said, it's been over 70 years now, and the current political leadership wasn't even born at the time. Times have changed.
That wont stop them from acting like their enemies are nazis, even tho few have actually seen one. Its like we are back at name calling like children, we throw insults we pretend to know what it means.
But we're not a far cry away from Chris getting butt sexed by Sockness.
We are not getting any younger here, hurry up then!

Yop Yop

Corrupted Citizen of the Private Villa
kiwifarms.net
That wont stop them from acting like their enemies are nazis, even tho few have actually seen one. Its like we are back at name calling like children, we throw insults we pretend to know what it means.

We are not getting any younger here, hurry up then!
Someone paypig Chris the money he needs to go to CA so we can celebrate Christians loss of anal virginity

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone paypig Chris the money he needs to go to CA so we can celebrate Christians loss of anal virginity
He won't actually use it to go to Commiefornia, he'll give it to Barb and spend it on toys and beg for more (if he DOES somehow make it to the west coast he'll fit right in, I imagine)

Chandler Cats

Pufferton owes me four years alimony!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He won't actually use it to go to Commiefornia, he'll give it to Barb and spend it on toys and beg for more (if he DOES somehow make it to the west coast he'll fit right in, I imagine)
Depends where you go. We still have plenty of One-Eyed Dog and Shotgun places here and even West Hollywood would give him a deep double take. Regular Hollywood, San Francisco (the City) and Berkley would write him off as some weirdo, largely harmless, merry prancer and ignore him. South East LA and almost all of San Diego county would beat the living shit out of him -- or invite him for a ride across The Border. (basically the same reasons Phil never moved to San Diego, which he originally stated was his destination.)

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
The fact that any of us would honestly believe would use any of the money they would give him, to do the things he "promised" to do, is pretty laughable.

Depends where you go. We still have plenty of One-Eyed Dog and Shotgun places here and even West Hollywood would give him a deep double take. Regular Hollywood, San Francisco (the City) and Berkley would write him off as some weirdo, largely harmless, merry prancer and ignore him. South East LA and almost all of San Diego county would beat the living shit out of him -- or invite him for a ride across The Border. (basically the same reasons Phil never moved to San Diego, which he originally stated was his destination.)
I wonder if Chris truly expects LA to be this fantastical place, cause if he does man, the rude awakening that awaits is gonna be magical.

P

PT 940

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Chris truly expects LA to be this fantastical place, cause if he does man, the rude awakening that awaits is gonna be magical.
Then again, he does see things a lot differently than the rest of us do. I used to really want to go to LA but I'd much rather stay home now. If he gets to go it will be interesting to know what he thinks and with any luck we get his take on it and not Magi-Chan's.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
'Dis nice man showed me his knife - not a Swiss Army one, with the attachment for getting stones out of horse's hooves or the fish de-scaler. But I digress. He asked me to give him some money, although his tone of requesting was most uncouth. He even failed to call me 'darling', among which.

'But, I gave him twenty cents in a manner most elegant, and congratulated him in my most big hearted voice on receiving help from a celebrity.

'Some unspecified time later, I woke up in dis hospital bed with a big wound in my slim, girlish belly. I am still endeavouring to discover the reason for this phenomenon. Maybe, at last, Magi-Chan is helping me to grow my own Goddess-decreed china. Although I feel that it is perhaps a bit too high up my setsy body. But I digress...'

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
'Dis nice man showed me his knife - not a Swiss Army one, with the attachment for getting stones out of horse's hooves or the fish de-scaler. But I digress. He asked me to give him some money, although his tone of requesting was most uncouth. He even failed to call me 'darling', among which.

'But, I gave him twenty cents in a manner most elegant, and congratulated him in my most big hearted voice on receiving help from a celebrity.

'Some unspecified time later, I woke up in dis hospital bed with a big wound in my slim, girlish belly. I am still endeavouring to discover the reason for this phenomenon. Maybe, at last, Magi-Chan is helping me to grow my own Goddess-decreed china. Although I feel that it is perhaps a bit too high up my setsy body. But I digress...'
Give a thief twenty cents and you're not gonna wake up in a hospital bed, you won't wake up at all.

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net

The scary thing is that I can see this happening 1:1 if Chris ever went somewhere shady like Detroit or San Francisco

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino