Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Wolf Fang Whatever
kiwifarms.net
I reckon every mugger who sees him would probably assume he's a crazy homeless guy who has less than them.
Acting like a schitzo who's off your meds is actually a good defense when encountering a potential mugger. They typically decide you're too unpredictable and not worth the effort.

In chris's case, a mugger would look at him and go 'nah, his ree-ree's caretaker probably holds onto the money. Probably ties his shoes too.'

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
So any word on if Chris has spent his tugboat (he got it a few days ago or at least by now) on Sega Genesis mini pre-order? He was practically kissing Sega's ass with how much he wants one despite owning most of the games he had as a kid plus God knows how many compilations on disc including the recent hexbox collection 🤔

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Super Colon Blow

jc17

kiwifarms.net
I like how some of the text in the cards is illegible because Chris decided to have the art cover the entire card.

This is what the cards his are based on look like:

View attachment 927118

How'd he fuck up the graphic design so badly on his cards?
To be fair, is anyone surprised he fucked up something as simple as "Only draw within the box" that badly?
But Im absolutely certain he'd warp it into a positive view, "I simply went Beyond the limited barriers and went Above and Beyond to bring these cards further to Life. In fact, with all this extra imagery compared to any other regular cards, Y'all should be happy I'm not charging Extra."

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
A brony sexual predator and probable paedophile. He was at BronyCon 2019. As far as I'm aware, Chris wasn't a victim of his at all. But Chris will doubtless claim 'but he hurt muh fee-FEES!' or something similar. Grizzly's by far the more contemptible, but trying (as it appears) to make money by non-existent victimhood claims doesn't exactly make Chris look like one of the Three fucking Musketeers either.

Edit: handy YouTube video here.

Last edited:

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
'Show us on the Sonic plushie where the bad Grizzly touched you, Christine...'

I've been thinking. Chris back then liked the name "Christian" as if it's a message from Godjesus. Now he becomes Christine without explaining whether the bear was mistaken or forgotten.

Speculation: Chris realized that the bear in the mall was trying to touching his peepee. Changing the name to Christine was the right timing when he declared himself to be a troon.
Bears are portrayed to be evil by Chris (Bugbear, Grizzly) Coincidence?

Xochi

Tranarchist communatrix
kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking. Chris back then liked the name "Christian" as if it's a message from Godjesus. Now he becomes Christine without explaining whether the bear was mistaken or forgotten.

Speculation: Chris realized that the bear in the mall was trying to touching his peepee. Changing the name to Christine was the right timing when he declared himself to be a troon.
Bears are portrayed to be evil by Chris (Bugbear, Grizzly) Coincidence?
Chris is a dumbass who has completely forgotten about GOD AND THE BEAR because he's like a dog and can only remember one thing at once. If you jangle your keys in front of his face he'd probably forget his late father's name.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino