Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
'Show us on the Sonic plushie where the bad Grizzly touched you, Christine...'

I've been thinking. Chris back then liked the name "Christian" as if it's a message from Godjesus. Now he becomes Christine without explaining whether the bear was mistaken or forgotten.

Speculation: Chris realized that the bear in the mall was trying to touching his peepee. Changing the name to Christine was the right timing when he declared himself to be a troon.
Bears are portrayed to be evil by Chris (Bugbear, Grizzly) Coincidence?

Misaki Nakahara

Personally killed 18 transwomen-of-colour
kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking. Chris back then liked the name "Christian" as if it's a message from Godjesus. Now he becomes Christine without explaining whether the bear was mistaken or forgotten.

Speculation: Chris realized that the bear in the mall was trying to touching his peepee. Changing the name to Christine was the right timing when he declared himself to be a troon.
Chris is a dumbass who has completely forgotten about GOD AND THE BEAR because he's like a dog and can only remember one thing at once. If you jangle your keys in front of his face he'd probably forget his late father's name.

Sackity

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net
Apologies for being out of the loop, but who's Sonichu Mania? Are they another person trying to use Chris for e-fame?

Reactions: 1 person

The handsome tard

Currently targeting Bill Gates, you are welcome!
kiwifarms.net
Chris is the kind of stooge that made Steve jobs a very happy mam up until he died.

A mindless consumerist drone with undying loyalty to his crappy product that never questioned him or the quality of the product.

And was always rushing to buy the latest product even if was barley an improvement over the last model
And the worse part? Autism isnt even an excuse this time. Iphone 11 costs fucking 1099 bucks and you know suckers will buy it instead of sticking to an earlier (and debatably better) model or buying a Samsung.
See also how all of the cards he's chucked together have to be placed in the centre of the table and cannot be removed from play. Even CCGs aren't safe from his increasingly narcissistic shit.

Also, yeah! According to the main Magi-Chan roleplay thread, Magi-Chan designed and drew these 4 himself! Why is Chris suddenly claiming the credit?
Chris is getting jealous of his own (imaginary) husband. This is like, Inception levels of autims.
"Im going deeper, Leo!"
BOUUUUUUOOOORRRRNNN
Sega Genesis mini pre-order
Not to ditch who wants it, but I rather wait for the inevitable Dreamcast Mini. If I want to play genesis games, I will just stick with my emulators (since those are easy as fuck to do so...Dreamcast? Not so much).
But of course Chris will droll over this fucking thing.

I have been following Chris's antics for years and I am still gobsmacked people pay money for this shite.
Never underestimate the power of suckers on the internet with too much free time and access to their hard working parents's credit card. :suffering: And trying to "spite" us "trolls" by giving Chris money....they really showed us...I guess.

Chris's life have been going downhill more than usual after he began embracing the tomboy and Christine shite. The only true solution for the Financhu Saga is if Chris repents to the GodBear and changes his name and true gender back to what they once were.