Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
Gen 5 is likely another 2 years away, and I'm sure the voices of the Mane 6 aren't even gonna be in attendance. He will expect to go there to protest and demand more seasons to find no one there that will listen.
Don't forget Jacob will be there too egging him on and pushing the merge theories into new levels of demonic autism while also trying to fight any nerd he decides is a troll.

• Feels
Reactions: aron

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1000423
View attachment 1000417View attachment 1000420View attachment 1000421View attachment 1000419
He tagged Hasbro but the voice actresses are hastagged. Preventing Soft Exile 2.0?
View attachment 1000422
Still in denial on the MLP thing
Saddest thing about his reaction to this cartoon's ending is it's the same reaction he had when Bob had his heart attack - Chris had a delusion that the Grim Reaper told him Bob would live another few years. And now he's got a pony telling him his favorite show will stay on for a few more seasons.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Saddest thing about his reaction to this cartoon's ending is it's the same reaction he had when Bob had his heart attack - Chris had a delusion that the Grim Reaper told him Bob would live another few years. And now he's got a pony telling him his favorite show will stay on for a few more seasons.
I hope he tard rages hard enough to get locked up again.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
If barb is dying, would it be Jakoba this time to tell Chris?
20191107_214330.jpg

While you're not a man by social standards, you're technically a man. I want to rewatch the conversation of Chris and Matthew since it's been 10 years of no improvement.
20191107_214709.jpg20191107_214730.jpg

Last edited:

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
For all the shit trolls have done to Chris, Bluespike included, this apparently innocuous kind of shit is the most repulsing.

One thing is taking advantage of Chris gullibility and dumbassery for shits and giggles, but this is all of the above plus feeding the toxic, borderline dangerous delusions of a very mentally ill person. It's like encouraging some idiot who believes he can fly to jump out of a window.

I almost wish that Cumsock hurts Chris, if only for this speds to face some kind of consequences.

BigRed

I may be exceptional, but I'm also stupid.
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly a bit surprised Chris hasn't taken this into his own hands like he has with Bob's death. When Bob died, Robertchu appeared in C-197 and all was well. What's to stop him from making his own MLP comics that take place in C-197? Surely he assumes he'd be able to do a better job than Hasbro did, seeing as he rates his own abilities so highly.

No_one

French fries with pepper
kiwifarms.net
What's to stop him from making his own MLP comics that take place in C-197?
His own laziness and lack of imagination. The closest thing to making comics about ponies would be writing a wall of text about something that happened in Equestria and Chris was there and he is a pony princess now. Alternatively, he'd find some węęn who draws something about ponies, sonichus and his self-inserts and write angry twitter rants about how some things didn't happen at all or happened in a different way, because dimensions.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly a bit surprised Chris hasn't taken this into his own hands like he has with Bob's death. When Bob died, Robertchu appeared in C-197 and all was well. What's to stop him from making his own MLP comics that take place in C-197? Surely he assumes he'd be able to do a better job than Hasbro did, seeing as he rates his own abilities so highly.
Yeah, at the end of the day he (maybe subconsciously) knows that his barren imagination can't come up with any kind of minimally original plot to save his life. That's why the last Sonichu issues were an incoherent goddamn mess about what the idea fags told him, and a boring-ass diary of him prancing around on horsiecon.

He wants to believe that his horsie cartoon went on, but fuck if he knows how. Why would he want more seasons anyways, if he supposedly can experience them firsthand and the merge is "imminent"? So he can say that he actually "foresaw" the episodes (only after watching them, of course) and then getting all pissy and petulant about any details he didn't like, arguing that it didn't happen like that for realsies.

Last edited:

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
So the extra seasons went from Fated and Destined to them not listening to the commands of da head pony?
Chris truly is a manbaby that can't be happy with what he gets, and refuses to acknowledge that his little party bus in pony land has come to a stop,as much I'm indifferent to other bronies at least most of them are moving on and have accepted the g5 is coming and g4 has Definitely come to a concrete conclusion.

Also have a mentioned Evey time he goes on and on about "this dimension" or how he doesn't understand jack all about how animation works that I have to repress the urge to A log? There aren't enough stress balls in the world to deal with his bull crap

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino