Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Deadpool

I don't take the shits. I just disturb them.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe FiM will be back after 20 years.

That happened to the Jetsons, you know.
There is a small chance it could happen in 5-10. If gen 5 flops and doesn't make any money, there's always a chance Hasbro will go back to the well for those sweet, sweet brony bucks. It'll actually be even more profitable because of "nostalgia."

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If barb is dying, would it be Jakoba this time to tell Chris?
View attachment 1000806
While you're not a man by social standards, you're technically a man. I want to rewatch the conversation of Chris and Matthew since it's been 10 years of no improvement.
View attachment 1000807View attachment 1000808
LOL @She/HER
Let me tell you, if you have to remind someone to use the correct pronouns than that defeats the entire flipping purpose.
I mean, I don't think that Chris realizes that even if people are forced at gunpoint to call him a "woman", it wouldn't change anything. People would still perceive him as male, regardless of forced propaganda.

Last edited:

The handsome tard

So I scoop out his eyeballs with the spoon...
kiwifarms.net
Her last words will be directed to the Hoard: Take care of Christine!
Her last words will probably be "I should have used a condom"

You know, at least when shit like this happened in the past, we could always look forward to the obligatory mass suicide and then pretend to feel bad about those deaths, now? I dont know whats worse, if its fake or not...if its the former, its sad they think they are gonna achieve something with this (besides looking like massive spergs for the rest of their lives since its online), if its the latter...man, people just ran out what to make creepy cults for.

We need more eldrich gods...

Don't forget Jacob will be there too egging him on and pushing the merge theories into new levels of demonic autism while also trying to fight any nerd he decides is a troll.
Prff, right. Jacob is a barking reetarded dog, the moment you show a sign to return the threat, he will go into "defensive hedgehog" mode. He is just like Chris, fat selfish and most of all, a coward.

Why don't they worship the True and Honest CWC instead?

That reminded me of something I wondered, does Chris even remembers any of the trolls in his life? Does he remember Clyde Cash or Liquid Chris?
Or is his brain so fried and dettached he doesnt even remember them anymore? Thats just sad.

When America goes to absolute shit he might find a job after all.
There is a reason you dont see people like Chris alive in post apocalyptic settings, they are uuuusually the first ones to go.
If a zombie apocalypse happened, he would probably hug one thinking its just misunderstood and after the zombie told Chris to get away from him, he would properly bite his fat neck off.
If America collapsed into some sort of dictatorship like in soviet russia, Chris would just be seen as manual labor and if he dared to spew any non-sense about Sonichu, he would get a bullet to his bent duck.

Chris and others like him really have no idea how much they own their existence to us and the system they use and abuse so damn much, without it, they wouldnt last a minute (In the old times, Chris's kind would usually die out for being so damn incapable of basic survival skills).

LOL @She/HER
Let me tell you, if you have to remind someone to use the correct pronouns than that defeats the entire flipping purpose.
I mean, I don't think that Chris realizes that even if people are forced at gunpoint to call him a "woman", it wouldn't change anything. People would still perceive him as male, regardless of how of forced propaganda.
You can thank democrats putting focus on what social degenerates want. These people think that just because they call them their made up pronuns that it changes basic biology, that if they believe hard enough, it wont be a penis they have.
The more I see Chris as basically this.

Chris: *sigh* so Im not a tard. Hum. Im just ahead of the curve, y'all.

A sad preview of what society is slowly shifting towards to (and needs to steer away from it afuckingsap)

Nurse Ratchet

Me, I'm oiling up my dance machine.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can someone explain to me, because the only children's cartoon I give a fuck about is Adventure Time ( :feels: ), why the death of this pony cartoon means the death rattle of the common brony? Don't all the ponyfuckers just migrate over to this new one & keep the tard tsunami rolling? I honestly don't understand.

No.

kiwifarms.net
Can someone explain to me, because the only children's cartoon I give a fuck about is Adventure Time ( :feels: ), why the death of this pony cartoon means the death rattle of the common brony? Don't all the ponyfuckers just migrate over to this new one & keep the tard tsunami rolling? I honestly don't understand.
Bronies are a recent phenomenon that only came about with this current incarnation of the MLP series. Before that it was mostly elderly women trading vintage toys around and making customs out of the dolls - very niche. So either the autistic bronies latch on to the new series because they're emotionally attached now or they get upset over blue arms and move on.

Mr. Manchester

Clickity Clack
kiwifarms.net
I hope he tard rages hard enough to get locked up again.
Only if his tantrum makes the local news. I need to be entertained too
Her last words will probably be "I should have used a condom"

You know, at least when shit like this happened in the past, we could always look forward to the obligatory mass suicide and then pretend to feel bad about those deaths, now? I dont know whats worse, if its fake or not...if its the former, its sad they think they are gonna achieve something with this (besides looking like massive spergs for the rest of their lives since its online), if its the latter...man, people just ran out what to make creepy cults for.

We need more eldrich gods...

Prff, right. Jacob is a barking reetarded dog, the moment you show a sign to return the threat, he will go into "defensive hedgehog" mode. He is just like Chris, fat selfish and most of all, a coward.

That reminded me of something I wondered, does Chris even remembers any of the trolls in his life? Does he remember Clyde Cash or Liquid Chris?
Or is his brain so fried and dettached he doesnt even remember them anymore? Thats just sad.

There is a reason you dont see people like Chris alive in post apocalyptic settings, they are uuuusually the first ones to go.
If a zombie apocalypse happened, he would probably hug one thinking its just misunderstood and after the zombie told Chris to get away from him, he would properly bite his fat neck off.
If America collapsed into some sort of dictatorship like in soviet russia, Chris would just be seen as manual labor and if he dared to spew any non-sense about Sonichu, he would get a bullet to his bent duck.

Chris and others like him really have no idea how much they own their existence to us and the system they use and abuse so damn much, without it, they wouldnt last a minute (In the old times, Chris's kind would usually die out for being so damn incapable of basic survival skills).

You can thank democrats putting focus on what social degenerates want. These people think that just because they call them their made up pronuns that it changes basic biology, that if they believe hard enough, it wont be a penis they have.
The more I see Chris as basically this.

Chris: *sigh* so Im not a tard. Hum. Im just ahead of the curve, y'all.

A sad preview of what society is slowly shifting towards to (and needs to steer away from it afuckingsap)
Zombie apocoplyse Chris would be just fine, he's just eat trash and get ignored.

By going to hell I mean we go full communist burocracy and have Chris dismiss human rights violations as things happening in alternative dimensions while sitting at some shitty prison clerks desk.

Last edited:

The handsome tard

So I scoop out his eyeballs with the spoon...
kiwifarms.net
By going to hell I mean we go full communist burocracy and have Chris dismiss human rights violations as things happening in alternative dimensions while sitting at some shitty priso clerks desk.
Man, I want to look at this through the lens of a comedy sketch but I doubt the power wouldnt go into his head at the first day already.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino