Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

jc17

kiwifarms.net
"I definitely sense something off about you."

The man who thinks he's a goddess who talks with cartoon characters and plans to bring forth the merging of this world and the world's of other cartoon characters with Sockness ruling at his side thinks something is off about someone.

Oh, Chris. Your lack of irony is the gift that keeps on giving.

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference
kiwifarms.net
The guy behind the Shrek Retold movie has another project based on Sonic. He invited Chris to do a piece for it, too.

Trailer, with a couple seconds of Chris's part - Sonic transforming into Sonichu:

Aw hell yeah. This I’m excited for. Shrek retold was great because Chris was just a part of the collab, and didn’t start any beef with the creators.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
The guy behind the Shrek Retold movie has another project based on Sonic. He invited Chris to do a piece for it, too.

Trailer, with a couple seconds of Chris's part - Sonic transforming into Sonichu:

Both on this and the Shrek one he's got to be getting help, his shitty doodles are competently cut out and moving around smoothly. Chris is incapable (and too lazy) for that, if he tried to animate this, it would be hilariously shitty or most probably just Chris filming a static drawing while making annoying voices.
Aw hell yeah. This I’m excited for. Shrek retold was great because Chris was just a part of the collab, and didn’t start any beef with the creators.
He still stood out like a sore thumb, though, being the shittiest artist, not even bothering to look up character names (and outright saying so on his sub-par voiceover) and above all, inserting his ugly mug in an "introduction" of himself at the beginning of his bit.

Still one of the few (if not the only) benign interaction Chris gets nowadays, I'd say. At least nobody is literally trying to fuck him in the ass here.

Floop

Accidental Spy Kids reference
kiwifarms.net
He still stood out like a sore thumb, though, being the shittiest artist, not even bothering to look up character names (and outright saying so on his sub-par voiceover) and above all, inserting his ugly mug in an "introduction" of himself at the beginning of his bit.
Yeah but come on it was awesome.
“WHAT KIND OF QUEST???”

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What are we missing here? That’s some 0 - 100, even for Chris, with no obvious clues why. Is it because white guy? If so, lol.
He's an obvious troll... but they all are. That makes me think another troll is trying to guard their hold on Chris. Still funny- if he were to respond this way to everyone online, he'd be right 99.9% of the time.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The Un-Clit

dacwcman68

Local tard forgot password to account
kiwifarms.net
Well, to be fair we've been following Chris so long it was about time we started up a full on cult.

Everyone shave a receding hairline now if you don't already have one as part of the uniform.
You know, I have to say I wouldn't be disappointed with a cult of lime green haired Ben Franklin look-a-likes running around. Certainly beats the whole Jonestown mess by a mile.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Both on this and the Shrek one he's got to be getting help, his shitty doodles are competently cut out and moving around smoothly. Chris is incapable (and too lazy) for that, if he tried to animate this, it would be hilariously shitty or most probably just Chris filming a static drawing while making annoying voices.

Still one of the few (if not the only) benign interaction Chris gets nowadays, I'd say. At least nobody is literally trying to fuck him in the ass here.
I don't see why the guy didn't reject his entry since it broke up the Pacing with that intro and botched the voiceover. Everyone else seemed to legitimately love Shrek and knew it inside out when they made their segment of the collab, the only thing connecting Chris and Shrek is "for Shrek's eyes Only"

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
B
I don't see why the guy didn't reject his entry since it broke up the Pacing with that intro and botched the voiceover. Everyone else seemed to legitimately love Shrek and knew it inside out when they made their segment of the collab, the only thing connecting Chris and Shrek is "for Shrek's eyes Only"
Because the guy himself invited Chris to do it. Plus Chris brings more views to his video.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
B

Because the guy himself invited Chris to do it. Plus Chris brings more views to his video.
Oh, eh if that's what he wanted who am I judge, not to mention it was a legit effort to get Chris involved in something creative and nowhere near the sheer weniery that is what socko boy, Sarah and Steve are planning on doing to him.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino