Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

DCM90

For The Hearts Of Women Everywhere
kiwifarms.net
Righteous was the one who posted it and his been posting some convincing photoshop images. Likely fake, though ...

View attachment 1002988
So steven is a Rosechu male?! And wears Sarah's shirt underneath?
So he basically shaves, changes his blonde wig to a brown one and pretends to be Sarah. I bet he's one guy and his alterego or at worst multiple personality creep seasoning CWC for his "beast" side. I wonder what medallion the beast wears..
And Chris doesn't notice because of his face blindness.

Last edited:

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes I saw this this morning. It happened while GiBi was covering the latest insanity from these 2.
Actually, during his recording, SnS blocked GiBi. Anyone who isn't blocked can still see their twitter page.
Now that the account is protected, less than 100 followers can only see their page.
If only we had a snitch or a rat in their group

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit... when did S&S first appeared? a year after Strickland's release! and he said "I'm gonna buy a laptop,join a million dating sites and find a hot girlfriend "...
Do you think the police are confused at the beast with Yaniv?
Lol, that cover picture explains it all pretty well.
They want to be known as the one who gave Chris a gaming device as an offering

BigRed

I may be exceptional, but I'm also stupid.
kiwifarms.net
“You don't get rich writing science fiction. If you want to get rich, you start a religion.”

― L. Ron Hubbard
This is honestly exactly what Chris is doing. Preaching about end times to come and saying that he needs money so that other exceptional people send it to him. It just doesn't read as such really because the "religion" in this case is so much more absurd than Scientology.

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Here's some of the sockness stuff.
He's still lusting after Chris. In the GiBI he showed a black guy staylitradiofam who's enabling Sockness which is funny since Jacob wrote dark people are slaves and can't consent. Sockness ran damage control pretended he decided to release some of this material. But Sockness doesn't realize all the info he's put out.
Steve & Sarah have formed an exceptional legion of doom with sockness and other's most gather on Twitter; it's obvious they're trying to isolate Chris chan for?

Monolith

doot Doot Doot Doot DOOT Doot doot doo-Doot
kiwifarms.net
This is honestly exactly what Chris is doing. Preaching about end times to come and saying that he needs money so that other exceptional people send it to him. It just doesn't read as such really because the "religion" in this case is so much more absurd than Scientology.
May I remind you what Scientology is?

Alien overlord enslaving lost alien souls by brainwashing them in movie theaters, shipping them off to Earth (which he emptied for them by dropping nuclear bombs into volcanoes), and now to be enlightened you have to pay David Miscaviage to have them slowly extracted from your body.

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net

Alien overlord enslaving lost alien souls by brainwashing them in movie theaters, shipping them off to Earth (which he emptied for them by dropping nuclear bombs into volcanoes), and now to be enlightened you have to pay David Miscaviage to have them slowly extracted from your body.
If only Chris was cunning enough to either profit from this by preaching /doing live streams that'd be interesting. Or it'd be better if Chris got these I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT MEs and fail trolls to drink some cool aid to prove their devoteness.
Chris is still in denial about Sockness.
Magi-Chan is funny and flippant.
:unholy:

Ryotaro Dojima

Alcoholic single dad looking for love
kiwifarms.net
If only Chris was cunning enough to either profit from this by preaching /doing live streams that'd be interesting. Or it'd be better if Chris got these I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT MEs and fail trolls to drink some cool aid to prove their devoteness.
Chris is still in denial about Sockness.
Magi-Chan is funny and flippant.
:unholy:
I can see the news now. Defenseless autistic man and hundreds of Bully-Jerks found dead in ritualistic suicide at Cwcville. More at 11.

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Of course it is. If someone actually did this inside a church I'd expect it to be blasted by lightning. Yeah, I know, optimistic and possibly autistic. :P
Just a screen with a lectern in front of it.
Common for conference rooms and such.
It can be "real" and not be a church
By which I mean S&S have a projector and posed for this photo.
Not that they have weekly or daily devotions to Chris and watch her spergtastic"sermons"

DCM90

For The Hearts Of Women Everywhere
kiwifarms.net

Xenu is basically the Demiurge. L Ron Hubbard just made a sci fi version of Gnosticism. The Demiurge creates the physical/material world to enslave us (spirits/souls/thetans) so he can maintain this material world with our energy.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino