Containment Random Chris Updates -

DCM90

Voltor for Glick
kiwifarms.net
May I remind you what Scientology is?

Alien overlord enslaving lost alien souls by brainwashing them in movie theaters, shipping them off to Earth (which he emptied for them by dropping nuclear bombs into volcanoes), and now to be enlightened you have to pay David Miscaviage to have them slowly extracted from your body.
Xenu is basically the Demiurge. L Ron Hubbard just made a sci fi version of Gnosticism. The Demiurge creates the physical/material world to enslave us (spirits/souls/thetans) so he can maintain this material world with our energy.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I love about their banner is how blatant it shows what they really think of Chris-Chan: The fact that they gave Chris that switch is so important to their agenda that their entire banner art is about them gifting a Switch full of Love into the eager, grasping hands of Chris who looks like a greedy child in dress-up. Every time Chris sees it, he's reminded that "these people gave me a Switch!"

However, they have greatly miscalculated Chris's mind-set. He's NOT going to feel repeatedly grateful and that he 'owes' S&S for gifting him something expensive out of the blue because he's a completely self-centered narcissist and such gifts are merely his "Droits de Signeur" and due to him as a Goddess. They are going to find it harder to manipulate him with this then they ever expected.

Personally I hope they double down and send Chris a PS5 when it's released. The more they invest in their scam attempt, the more they loose when it fails completely.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
Just a screen with a lectern in front of it.
Common for conference rooms and such.
It can be "real" and not be a church
By which I mean S&S have a projector and posed for this photo.
Not that they have weekly or daily devotions to Chris and watch her spergtastic"sermons"
That lectern has a cross on the front. Pews aren't cheap either. I do think someone just photoshopped a picture of Chris onto the screen there.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Personally I hope they double down and send Chris a PS5 when it's released. The more they invest in their scam attempt, the more they loose when it fails completely.
I hope those speds give him more than they can afford in their stupid scheme and then are amazed when he's the completely ungrateful asshole he is and loses interest in them the instant they stop paypigging and expect something in return.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

My pronouns are he and her
kiwifarms.net
I hope those speds give him more than they can afford in their stupid scheme and then are amazed when he's the completely ungrateful asshole he is and loses interest in them the instant they stop paypigging and expect something in return.
you figured that they would have gotten the point when they bought him the Switch and he barely acknowledged them.

BigRed

I may be exceptional, but I'm also stupid.
kiwifarms.net
May I remind you what Scientology is?

Alien overlord enslaving lost alien souls by brainwashing them in movie theaters, shipping them off to Earth (which he emptied for them by dropping nuclear bombs into volcanoes), and now to be enlightened you have to pay David Miscaviage to have them slowly extracted from your body.
I know what all Scientology entails. I was partially exaggerating for effect and partially trying to imply that Scientology, from the outside looking in, looks like a shady, made-up scam with very ridiculous elements, while whatever Chris is pitching is straight-up sperging based around children's cartoons. One of those is much more like a "conventional" religion than the other.

Oskar Dirlewanger

i am the black niggers
kiwifarms.net
Xenu is basically the Demiurge. L Ron Hubbard just made a sci fi version of Gnosticism. The Demiurge creates the physical/material world to enslave us (spirits/souls/thetans) so he can maintain this material world with our energy.
The thing is, L. Ron never really believed none of the shit he spawned. In his personal life, as testified by his family, Hubbard was a full on crowleyite, to the point of reciting thelemite texts to his children as they slept. Thelema is basically religious stirnerism, and one of the high level practices suggests trying to start a completely new religion. Hubbard did exactly that and was extremely successful, at the end of his life he owned a literal fleet of ships allowing him to exist as a de facto nomadic quasi-state on international waters, with the steady scientology revenue checking in yearly in dozens of millions of dollars.

Meanwhile Chris shits his bed while playing Nintendo Switch and then he babbles something on Twitter about "interdimensional merge" that nobody but he believes in. I don't think the comparisons with L. Ron are valid.

SigueSigueSpergnik

Identifies as an FN Herstal P90
kiwifarms.net
But are s&s real people? I can't imagine a normal couple randomly giving shit to Chris and going to move to virgina for him.
Read moar. I get from your posts that you want to wrap your head around all of this, but there's a lot of history you need to absorb in order to understand where things sit today.

As for S&S? They're likely seeking to control and/or profit from Chris, much as Sockness is.

• Dumb
Reactions: Apteryx Owenii

MegaFaggot

Not an actual faggot
kiwifarms.net
Read moar. I get from your posts that you want to wrap your head around all of this, but there's a lot of history you need to absorb in order to understand where things sit today.

As for S&S? They're likely seeking to control and/or profit from Chris, much as Sockness is.
I've been following the story for ages! I even remember he thought he was growing a vagina by listening to weird music. (It was a wound)

It's just that this latest saga seems weird to me as sockness was supposed to visit around Halloween but afaik he didn't.

The s&s sending him a switch while he barely acknowledges them in the video, showing no thankfulness at all yet they still want to move to virgina for him?

Meanwhile Chris is just making a shitty card game no one wants or play and turns on null.