Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Overcooked Raccoon

Robotnik is still the bae.
kiwifarms.net
So if he says "I can't be with Jacob but that's ok" it basically means he never wanted Jacob. And that is ultimately funny.
Jacob must be the only person in the world that loved Chris and he got put in one hell of a multiversal friendzone.
It's like the same effect when people try trolling Chris but Chris actually manages to troll them back.

Last edited:

TrippinKahlua

Fashions provided by Lily Reuben Salon SSW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Whenever Chris wants something or someone he doesn't let go at all. All the sweethearts he wanted but couldn't have. All the toys and games and stuff he wants. His impossible wishes for cartoons and media companies to listen to him. When he wants something he'll bitch and moan and fight to get it even if he can't.

So if he says "I can't be with Jacob but that's ok" it basically means he never wanted Jacob. And that is ultimately funny.
Jacob must be the only person in the world that loved Chris and he got put in one hell of a multiversal friendzone.
I don't think Jacob loved Chris at all really. Thinking about it with his own thread, Jacob only cared about Chris just so he could get negative attention and be an infamous lolcow. I say this because Jacob is trying to do the same shit with Yaniv.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Jacob loved Chris at all really. Thinking about it with his own thread, Jacob only cared about Chris just so he could get negative attention and be an infamous lolcow. I say this because Jacob is trying to do the same shit with Yaniv.
Yeah, nobody could ever love Chris except for Barb. Bob tolerated him out of gentlemanly duty.

Hitagi Senjougahara

Those who get fooled are partially at fault.
kiwifarms.net
I still wonder what is Jacob's endgame beyond "lolcow fame" out of this entire tranny thirst. Maybe the fame is enough for him or maybe there is something else.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still wonder what is Jacob's endgame beyond "lolcow fame" out of this entire tranny thirst. Maybe the fame is enough for him or maybe there is something else.
Fucked if I know. I wonder if Sockass knows himself, to be honest. I don't think he plans more then a move or two ahead. If he has a long-term goal, I haven't been able to figure it out.

Nurse Ratchet

BEARS, BOB!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course he doesn't "love" Chris. Fucker isn't evolved enough to feel anything but urges to dress up like a toddler & get fucked.

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
Whenever Chris wants something or someone he doesn't let go at all. All the sweethearts he wanted but couldn't have. All the toys and games and stuff he wants. His impossible wishes for cartoons and media companies to listen to him. When he wants something he'll bitch and moan and fight to get it even if he can't.

Not even. In these tweets Chris is basically saying Socko is dead once the merge happens. Some protective guardian angel Chris is if he won't try to save Socko from death when he has the power to do so.

thismanlies

Butcher Sacred Cows for they are Sacred.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Blood must never enter my alcohol stream.
kiwifarms.net
This is a desperation tactic insecure people use when they want to emotionally manipulate others. "Your decision made me want to yeet myself, change your mind or else I'll do it!" that kinda thing. Solid plan to use on tards like chris but there's a glaring flaw in his plan: this only works on chris when china is being dangled in front of him. if Sockness stops talking to chris, he'll forget about sockness within a week. 3 days minimum.