Containment Random Chris Updates -

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

RebelRein1488x

"Hail Vic! Hail Victory!"
kiwifarms.net

Argh My Cigar

Dwi wedi meddwi'n chwil
kiwifarms.net
He just made a Rider Gashat based on Magi-Chan Sonichu... dear god....

View attachment 1034170
Those things aren't cheap either. He paid $50 for an expensive import roleplay toy and modified it to gain the trust of a mentally disabled transvestite.

Also these we'ens need to stop liking things I like- it's hurting my feelings. (After stamping this post with autistic ratings, seriously go watch some of the earlier 2000s Rider series like Kuuga or Agito, they're pretty good. )

Pancake

Rainbows are nature's rainbows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Those things aren't cheap either. He paid $50 for an expensive import roleplay toy and modified it to gain the trust of a mentally disabled transvestite.
Did he actually buy it though?

This guy has shown he's fairly competent at using photoshop, and the picture of that thing looks like it could be from a sales listing.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Gunslinger

Argh My Cigar

Dwi wedi meddwi'n chwil
kiwifarms.net
Did he actually buy it though?

This guy has shown he's fairly competent at using photoshop, and the picture of that thing looks like it could be from a sales listing.
That's what I thought, but KR faggots love making custom toys. I wouldn't put it past one of these white knights to go the extra mile to find a template, print it out on sticker paper, and paste it over a used trinket. All so they can get that precious like on their tweets from OPL.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
20191203_131523.jpg

Thank you Walmart and Target for having no stock of such toys and thank you ToysRUs for closing down. Hopefully he won't reach for Amazon
20191203_132423.jpg

I know Chris watched Emgo (toy review youtuber), there's a chance that he'll watch it.
20191203_134542.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1034431
Dimensional Merge does not mean Dimensional Collision
View attachment 1034441
Dream Job during his ages. From unsure to a computer component of an old machine
Had no idea what to do with his life for most of it, then deluded himself into thinking Sega and Nintendo would come knocking asking for him to become the producer of his beloved sonichu games. Finally when he reached middle age he gave up and regressed to playing pretend for the rest of his life thinking it's being a computer component goddess.

Also about that toys r us is back unfortunately, and among the manchildren aspies of the world there was much rejoicing, thought so far it's only two stores one in Texas the other in Paramus NJ, but if the test markets are a success more will start reopening nation wide

God in heaven I hope I never become as pathetic as him.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino