• Total voters

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is that? It's like a wrist-mounted Transformer or something. It looks plasticky and clankity and wearable, so it's no shock that Chris likes it
I was curious, so I looked up that video in that screencap of Chris' tweet

TL;DW: It's some shitty plastic belt based off some fictional video game console in the Kamen Rider series. All it does it make annoying sounds. It's not a real video game console, it's just a chunk of plastic that screams. It's probably more for cosplay than anything, except the belt is designed for children, so it really is just a toy.

Oh yeah, and it is a belt. I thought it was a watch from that image too. But it's a belt.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

My pronouns are he and her
kiwifarms.net

TL;DW: It's some shitty plastic belt based off some fictional video game console in the Kamen Rider series. All it does it make annoying sounds. It's not a real video game console, it's just a chunk of plastic that screams. It's probably more for cosplay than anything, except the belt is designed for children, so it really is just a toy.

Oh yeah, and it is a belt. I thought it was a watch from that image too. But it's a belt.
that’s like the most low T toy I have ever seen.

Pickelhaube

Very noise indeed
kiwifarms.net
i think he has given up. It looked like Chris’s rejection hit him pretty hard.
If it is true what his personal subreddit says, Jacob's ultimate deciding factor would be during BABSCon and whether Chris would move in for the time or not. As of now, he is laying dormant.
Jacob said:
I might return to the public with it or create another junk public profile when the trolls cool down some. The BABSCon is my decision point with Christine, I either stay with her or part ways. I think the BABSCon is enough time to decide to let her over or not and 14 days max stay my building allows is enough to know if she's tolerable to live with.

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net

Bold of tranny Michael Meyers to assume Chris could fit into a children's size talking belt. How long until he tries to pawn it?

The Simpsons - 8x03 -The Homer They Fall.mkv_snapshot_02.19_[2019.12.16_00.45.40].jpg

RebelRein1488x

"Hail Vic! Hail Victory!"
kiwifarms.net
Bold of tranny Michael Meyers to assume Chris could fit into a children's size talking belt.
Unless you'd modified it by replacing the plastic straps with something else like this:
Looks like this was the method Righteous did with his albeit LGBTQIABCDEF+ the goddamn thing.

But if Chris managed to get his greasy hands on to one of those, I doubt that he has the knowledge to tinker with it due to sheer laziness.

Last edited:

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unless you'd modified it by replacing the plastic straps with something else like this:
Looks like this was the method Righteous did with his albeit LGBTQIABCDEF+ the goddamn thing.

But if Chris managed to get his greasy hands on to one of those, I doubt that he has the knowledge to tinker with it due to sheer laziness.
“Hey kids! And by kids I mean adults aged 18-35...”
Jesus, Chris has even aged out of the “toy playing adult” joke.