Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
So, he got over his dislike of Carrey's Robotnik pretty quick, eh? Fucking hypocrite.

Also, what's that drivel about 'child in a bag' and '9 million steps'? Sonic sperging or similar?
It's not a surprise Chris likes the movie given he believes that if you don't support anything in a franchise, it could harm their dimensions or whatever like when he bought many copies of Sonic Boom and Sonic Forces

He's likely going to enjoy "GO Pony" whenever that comes out just to not kill their counterparts.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have zero desire to see this movie, even less so now that it’s not going to result in a Chris chimp out, but it’s getting surprisingly warm reviews. I watched a few quick ones and one reviewer(Jeremy Jahns) says there’s a subtle reference to a Mario dimension in it. I assume that means there’s some sort of “dimensional doorway” trope going on. So basically... it’s a cinematic version of Chris’s merge. Good lord, if they start doing a “vidya cinematic universe”, you’re never getting Chris to come back to the real world.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
Chris expecting people wearing that t-shirt like if it was some kind of hip trend speaks volumes about how delusional he is about his popularity and how his obscure meme sanic recolors are known by the public (although, with the descent into full-blown madness of recent years, this is still something that Classic Chris would have believed too).

And then of course some random 'tard goes and humors him lying about wearing it to the movie.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Too drunk to kamehameha
kiwifarms.net
When it smells so bad, you'll tolerate it as if you don't smell it.
To those who visited Chris, they didn't Chris about it and they bathe themselves with rubbing alcohol afterwards
Chris is probably safe from the corona virus. That nasty super bug would have to compete with the vast untold legions of pathogens living in the chandler household, and get past the layers of filth on his skin.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Chris expecting people wearing that t-shirt like if it was some kind of hip trend speaks volumes about how delusional he is about his popularity and how his obscure meme sanic recolors are known by the public (although, with the descent into full-blown madness of recent years, this is still something that Classic Chris would have believed too).

And then of course some random 'tard goes and humors him lying about wearing it to the movie.
It also doesn't help that he is still very infamous on the Internet given how people in professional settings like that IGN interviewer and some people in SEGA's marketing team are aware of Sonichu.

Mason Verger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris is probably safe from the corona virus. That nasty super bug would have to compete with the vast untold legions of pathogens living in the chandler household, and get past the layers of filth on his skin.
Given Chris’s hypochondria, love of accessories and mild weeboism, I’m surprised he hasn’t taken to wearing those Asian surgical masks on those rare occasions he’s out in public.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
It also doesn't help that he is still very infamous on the Internet given how people in professional settings like that IGN interviewer and some people in SEGA's marketing team are aware of Sonichu.
He just can't get that he is at most a throaway joke only some internet weirdos get.

I wonder how he'd react if you showed him hard, objective data about his pseudo-fame, like showing him some run of the mill, relatively unknown internet artist and then asking him how come this nobody's Patreon makes several times what his Patreon does.

Nigga thinks he's hot shit and that he made a million dollar franchise that is better than Sonic and Pokemon put together but somehow only gets less than $200 a month for it from 14 people.

1581783904006.png

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
I have zero desire to see this movie, even less so now that it’s not going to result in a Chris chimp out, but it’s getting surprisingly warm reviews. I watched a few quick ones and one reviewer(Jeremy Jahns) says there’s a subtle reference to a Mario dimension in it. I assume that means there’s some sort of “dimensional doorway” trope going on. So basically... it’s a cinematic version of Chris’s merge. Good lord, if they start doing a “vidya cinematic universe”, you’re never getting Chris to come back to the real world.
Detective Pikachu and now this Sonic movie both enabled Chris' delusions even more when he found out both were being made within a year of each other he claimed it was signs the merge was nearly complete. Just lacking a full on contact by Nintendo and Sega to be consulted on an actual sonichu movie.

Frankly I just see it as marketing hacks noticing whiny nostalgia driven 90s kids who grew into spergs like him as being a milkable market and they're just cashing in on a trend.

Alimoaning

The Dai Li are loyal only to you
kiwifarms.net
Let’s not forget about the
Detective Pikachu and now this Sonic movie both enabled Chris' delusions even more when he found out both were being made within a year of each other he claimed it was signs the merge was nearly complete. Just lacking a full on contact by Nintendo and Sega to be consulted on an actual sonichu movie.

Frankly I just see it as marketing hacks noticing whiny nostalgia driven 90s kids who grew into spergs like him as being a milkable market and they're just cashing in on a trend.
Let’s not forget about the upcoming Mario film Illuminations pumping out.

Metatarsupial

kiwifarms.net
You damn nugget.

I do like the chicken.
Well seasoned and with just a small hint of autism.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
it’s getting surprisingly warm reviews
Really? Most of the reviews I've seen are saying that it's a trite mix of ET and Roger Rabbit plotwise, and not as good as either. Also that the film is clearly intended for 8-year-olds, but that 8-year-olds deserve better. Also that Carrey's performance as Robotnik is by far the best thing about it.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
If you watch Null's streams, you'll see medical evidence presented (about a week or so ago) that the virus mostly targets Asian men because of a certain protein that appears in their lungs. Asian women are less susceptible than men, and white/black people are likely not susceptible. Chris being white is not going to get it.

Mason Verger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Really? Most of the reviews I've seen are saying that it's a trite mix of ET and Roger Rabbit plotwise, and not as good as either. Also that the film is clearly intended for 8-year-olds, but that 8-year-olds deserve better. Also that Carrey's performance as Robotnik is by far the best thing about it.
I only watched two, but both pretty much said “hey, it’s not the train wreck we anticipated..” I don’t think anybody expected The Godfather pt II, just watchable for an IP cash grab trading on nostalgia. I only find it interesting in the whole course correction they did to fix that god awful sonic design. Might be a weird precedent for fan pandering in the future. An empowered nerd is a dangerous nerd indeed..

Mr. Manchester

Clickity Clack
kiwifarms.net
I don't know guys, Chris might be the ultimate litmus test for if that Sonic movie is good. Name another nigga that maced someone over sonic. You fucking can't. Fuck rotten tomato, fuck red letter media, fuck... uh... linkara or whatever.

Chris is the go-to on this one lads.

I'm going to get plastered with my asshole friends and see this bitch.

Shabobus

kiwifarms.net
He just can't get that he is at most a throaway joke only some internet weirdos get.

I wonder how he'd react if you showed him hard, objective data about his pseudo-fame, like showing him some run of the mill, relatively unknown internet artist and then asking him how come this nobody's Patreon makes several times what his Patreon does.

Nigga thinks he's hot shit and that he made a million dollar franchise that is better than Sonic and Pokemon put together but somehow only gets less than $200 a month for it from 14 people.

View attachment 1146163
Spoony.png

Even Spoony makes a couple hundred more, and he's somehow even less productive than Chris.