Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
It's less about Chris have "the mind of" an 8 year old and more like saying "an African Grey has the mind of a 5 year old human." As in, that doesn't mean you should treat an African Grey like a 5 year old human, it just means it has comparable functionality.

As it's been said and demonstrated, Chris is capable of learning that he shouldn't do something, but he doesn't understand why. Children get punished and feel embittered about it, and later learn that their punishment was just and that they were acting out of order. This never registers to Chris, he's perpetually in a mental state of adolescences. Always getting burned, not understanding why, only that the big mean world doesn't want him to do it for some reason. You can't go here, you can't touch this. He knows he can't do these things, but he absolutely thinks he should. He has the sense of entitlement of an infant.
Quote the cwcki

the behavior of small children, who, isolated from the real world by a lack of comprehension and limited mobility, believe themselves to be godlike beings. This belief is gradually destroyed as the child goes to school and encounters outside authority, leading to their acknowledgment of the fact that they are, in fact, ordinary people. Of course, since Chris is not only autistic but also extremely sheltered, he still manages to cling to this belief by focusing on specific aspects of his life and constructing elaborate fantasy worlds.

Naamaleipuri

Has ugly pecs that creep everybody out
kiwifarms.net
Arrrgh... Jeebus Chris! I actually like Cells at Work! Stop watching what I like!

On a more serious note; Does he really think bottled water is healthier? It's stood still for god knows how long before it even gets to stores. Not to mention the bottling facilities themselves may not have cleaned the bottling nozzles in ages. Then again.. It's 14 Branchland Court, their tap water probably resembles green sludge because no one has ever bothered to maintain the cleanliness of the tap itself. And that's assuming their tap even works.

Also betcha Chris has never washed that bottle since he bought it. eeeugh.

And for those that know about it, Chris' body is most likely the same from Cells at Work! Code Black. He'd probably flip out if he read it.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
It's less about Chris have "the mind of" an 8 year old and more like saying "an African Grey has the mind of a 5 year old human." As in, that doesn't mean you should treat an African Grey like a 5 year old human, it just means it has comparable functionality.

As it's been said and demonstrated, Chris is capable of learning that he shouldn't do something, but he doesn't understand why. Children get punished and feel embittered about it, and later learn that their punishment was just and that they were acting out of order. This never registers to Chris, he's perpetually in a mental state of adolescences. Always getting burned, not understanding why, only that the big mean world doesn't want him to do it for some reason. You can't go here, you can't touch this. He knows he can't do these things, but he absolutely thinks he should. He has the sense of entitlement of an infant.
All the more reason to put him in a group home. All those years being sheltered, with parents who didn't properly teach things for Chris to grow out of and to grow up. That's one of the reasons he can't do stuff on his own. Can he pay bills? Yes. Can he drive? Yes. Can he cook for himself? Probably. My point is, these are all things adults know how to do. Chris can do these things because he is an adult, but cannot process the ramifications of what happens when things go wrong. He got into a couple of car crashes, guaranteed his parents bailed him out. Chris will only pay bills when it benefits him, not because he has to. Chris can only cook ready made meals. I know he can read a cook book, but I bet you he doesn't have the timing nor the patience for it.

Chris' only reason for living on his own is because he wanted a woman the same age as him who would make his life comfortable.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All the more reason to put him in a group home. All those years being sheltered, with parents who didn't properly teach things for Chris to grow out of and to grow up. That's one of the reasons he can't do stuff on his own. Can he pay bills? Yes. Can he drive? Yes. Can he cook for himself? Probably. My point is, these are all things adults know how to do. Chris can do these things because he is an adult, but cannot process the ramifications of what happens when things go wrong. He got into a couple of car crashes, guaranteed his parents bailed him out. Chris will only pay bills when it benefits him, not because he has to. Chris can only cook ready made meals. I know he can read a cook book, but I bet you he doesn't have the timing nor the patience for it.

Chris' only reason for living on his own is because he wanted a woman the same age as him who would make his life comfortable.
I agree, Chris living in a group home is unlikely to happen sadly though since Chris wouldn't want it and likely also wouldn't behave himself there but anyway once his mom is gone I think it's only a matter of time before something bad occurs to him and nobody is there to bail him out.

• Agree
Reactions: Hogar Grupal

Blue_Snow

Why am I toxic?
kiwifarms.net
Ok, time to end the "Is he / Isn't he a pedophile" circlejerk once & for all.

View attachment 1199768

Lucas and Mimms are OG IRL trolls, they are infallible.
It almost seems like he could be. I know in the past he said he’s ok with incest, so shit like that gives off pedo vibes. I mean a 38 year old tranny who likes mlp and plays with toys just gives off a nonce vibe.

Last edited:

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Blood must never enter my alcohol stream.
kiwifarms.net
Untitled.png

Not sure if this has been posted yet.
Chris has been watching the anime "Cells at Work" and treating it as actual medical information... and he doesn't even get it right. In the cancer episode they say laughter makes Natural Killer cells healthier so they can kill cancer cells, not the killer T cells. And that information presented in the episode is uncredited at best. He can't even quote an anime he just watched without failing. Fucking hell.

Real G

Say hello to the bad guy.
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, Chris has laughed off every other threat in his life and so far it's worked.
Nah, Chris talks tough and gets away with threats to his life because there are none. But he is a pussy when it comes to him getting hurt. Like when he genuinely thought Clyde Cash was coming to kill him, instead of calling the cops, he shat himself and hid in his room and used a stuff animal as decoy in the bed. Just a couple months back, he went to the hospital because he thought heartburn is a heart attack. Chris will pussyout at a moments notice when he feels ill. If Chris starts to get flu like symptoms, without a doubt he will panic about corona, and rush to the hospital. Which is not the best idea since there aren't enough test kits and most likely just a common flu.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Blood must never enter my alcohol stream.
kiwifarms.net
Nah, Chris talks tough and gets away with threats to his life because there are none. But he is a pussy when it comes to him getting hurt. Like when he genuinely thought Clyde Cash was coming to kill him, instead of calling the cops, he shat himself and hid in his room and used a stuff animal as decoy in the bed. Just a couple months back, he went to the hospital because he thought heartburn is a heart attack. Chris will pussyout at a moments notice when he feels ill. If Chris starts to get flu like symptoms, without a doubt he will panic about corona, and rush to the hospital. Which is not the best idea since there aren't enough test kits and most likely just a common flu.
I'm betting if he shows the smallest symptom he'll run to barb, asking her to help him diagnose it because chris is an idiot who cares more about his health than exposing his mom to it.

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
It almost seems like he could be. I know in the past he said he’s ok with incest, so shit like that gives off pedo vibes. I mean a 38 year old tranny who likes mlp and plays with toys just gives off a nonce vibe.
Its part of the extended adolescence of the 21st century. In the past grown men wouldn't be caught dead playing computer games or watching cartoons.
Yet today they do it (x box and anime are very popular)